What's new

ASEAN can utilise India’s telecom expertise: Sinha

Welcome, my friend.

Some Indians are sometimes just too delusional, and fact-less.

My friend, why are you trying to make us, Indians, a laughing stock?

India has no expertise over and above other countries in the region, specially not above China.

India produces virtually no telecom equipment.

The top telecom equipment suppliers are Huawei, Ericsson, and Nokia.

Don't even talk about Reliance.

Reliance is basically a big ZERO in technology.

It basically orders technology from abroad.

Mukesh Ambani personally went to Huawei's head office in Shenzhen to negotiate the deal to supply equipment for his Jio project.
Perhaps you should go through the news posted by me again. I have not claimed that we have better telecom industry than others, what Indian government is thinking is all about affordability, perhaps you have never heard about it. And in regards to the sweeping statements that India doesn't have a single telecom hardware made in our country, that's all rubbish right there. We are not the best, but we have our advantages. Rest you can play hide & seek with others. I am here to learn, not degrade others. Bye

Welcome, my friend.

India has no expertise over and above other countries in the region, specially not above China.

Mukesh Ambani personally went to Huawei's head office in Shenzhen to negotiate the deal to supply equipment for his Jio project.
Sorry to hear such news, bro. But I don't understand why your VIPS makes such tall claims.

Welcome, my friend.

You forgot to mention Cisco.

Even we were not, we could feel for such embarrassment.
I assume some false flaggers make such threads to humiliate india.

Some Indians just have the urge for India to play a patronizing role, because they think that is what BIG boys in the world do. Be it weapon export to Vietnam as a favor, or school buses exports as gift to some 3rd world countries, such news will always trickle many "thanks".

Sorry to hear such news, bro. But I don't understand why your VIPS makes such tall claims.

I think you need to see this as a marketing ploy.

The minister is literally in front of a delegation from ASEAN, for a export promotion council.

He can't obviously say, "Go buy from China."

As a seller, even in difficult conditions, you need to present some sort of a case. So he presented this case, that India has cost advantage, and scale, etc. etc.

Frankly, I AM NOT UPSET with the minister. It is his duty to advertise Indian telecom infront of ASEAN delegation.

What I am upset is that people are taking his comments at face value.

The minister is literally in front of a delegation from ASEAN, for a export promotion council.

As a seller, even in difficult conditions, you need to present some sort of a case. So he presented this case, that India has cost advantage, and scale, etc. etc.

Frankly, I AM NOT UPSET with the minister. It is his duty to advertise Indian telecom infront of ASEAN delegation.

But how can the minister even sell anything if India even need to OEM from other countries. Is he trying to say that as India is a bigger buyer, you can bundle your purchases with us so we can get it cheaper? It's like the biggest household in a little town telling its smaller neighbors to share a container of stuff from Alibaba?

But how can the minister even sell anything if India even need to OEM from other countries. Is he trying to say that as India is a bigger buyer, you can bundle your purchases with us so we can get it cheaper? It's like the biggest household in a little town telling its smaller neighbors to share a container of stuff from Alibaba?

I think what he means is that Indian telecom operators could set up businesses there.

I am sorry, bro. You dont sell something you don't have. This is the equivalent of talk before you do.

I think what he means is that Indian telecom operators could set up businesses there.

These countries have their own national telecom operator. Why would they need Indian operator? I think India is saying that it can supply telecom equipment to these countries. India can buy Ericsson, Cisco or Huawei stuff cheaper and resale them.

These countries have their own national telecom operator. Why would they need Indian operator? I think India is saying that it can supply telecom equipment to these countries. India can buy Ericsson, Cisco or Huawei stuff cheaper and resale them.
Honestly, I've never heard of any Indian telecom equipment vendor.

When did I ever say that it makes sense?

Rather, I am the first one shouting that it doesn't make sense

India has an ASEAN delegation there. What will the minister say?

The minister wants more linkages with ASEAN.

He is selling them something.

It is for ASEAN to determine how they feel about the proposal.

India isn't known globally as a reliable and high quality telecom provider so this self-boasting won't work if you don't have a global reputation. LOL

Oh why not stop talking matters related to quality. Every one know how reliable Chinese goods are.

Like the way Chinese are getting anxious and try to vent their frustration. US withdraws and India fills that space , remember that China.

Back
Top Bottom