What's new

Asad Umar: Elections, Economy, Taxes, PIA and The Future Of PTI

_NOBODY_

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan

Asad Umar: Elections, Economy, Taxes, PIA and The Future Of PTI | 309 | TBT

Asad Umar is a Pakistani politician and the General Secretary of Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf. He has also been the Former Finance Minister of Pakistan & the Minister of Planning as well.

00:00 Introduction
00:40 Current Interests
03:25 Structural reforms & Economy
08:43 Real estate
12:57 Structural problems & its solutions
22:19 China’s export substitution
25:34 Government decisions
26:36 Digitization of Economy
32:18 Taxes
36:00 NADRA
38:31 Civil services reforms
41:09 SOEs
45:45 Privatizing energy & DISCOs
49:24 Energy cost
54:26 Rent-seeking
55:25 Expectations from the PTI government
59:28 Future of PTI
01:00:14 Leadership development

@ghazi52 @araz @The Eagle @The Accountant @That Guy @Irfan Baloch @PanzerKiel @AgNoStiC MuSliM @Imran Khan @PAKISTANFOREVER @waz @Windjammer @WinterFangs @KaiserX @niaz @farok84 @MastanKhan @krash @FOOLS_NIGHTMARE @Bilal Khan (Quwa) @Cookie Monster @Bratva @Foxtrot Alpha @Rafael @Rafi @Trango Towers @Indus Pakistan @Norwegian @LeGenD @mingle @AZADPAKISTAN2009 @SQ8 @Goenitz @SecularNationalist @farok84 @Blacklight @Meengla @Dalit @ARMalik @Sainthood 101 @Zibago @Jango @untitled @Reichsmarschall @Bleek @Dual Wielder @Smoke @RescueRanger @Trango Towers @Asimzranger @FuturePAF @Imad.Khan @forcetrip @baqai @blain2 @khail007 @N.Siddiqui @kingQamaR @Wergeland @PakAlp @Khan2727 @VCheng @Bleek @Sifar zero @Maula Jatt @PakSarZameen47 @Abid123

Can we write this in one line? I thought it is supposed to be written like this:
SELECT *
FROM blahblah;

This forum shouldn't be so cynical just because their favorite guy Imran Khan is out of power. He will be back in power very soon. And with a large majority next time. I just wish he comes back a saner person. I have been turned off by him since the events in April 2022 but if he brings stability and semi-good governance then fine.

Your SQL could be
SELECT * FROM blahblah WHERE PDFMembers or Pakistanis <> 'Cynical'

(It is pseudo-code! Adapt for MySQL, SQL Server, PostgreSQL, Oracle....). Hahaha!

Nice share, I think it's late, maybe you were busy. :smitten::smitten::smitten:

I am quite skeptical now.

He won’t come back.

He did well, better than all of could dream of. He made some mistakes but what he did was to open the eyes of majority of Pakistanis. For other blind Pakistanis its work in progress and for some they’ll remain forever blind.

For this reason alone, we’ll see a progressive Pakistan. Of course the short term road ahead is full of thorns, but a new crop of leaders and the new generation will help us march forward.

This forum shouldn't be so cynical just because their favorite guy Imran Khan is out of power. He will be back in power very soon. And with a large majority next time. I just wish he comes back a saner person. I have been turned off by him since the events in April 2022 but if he brings stability and semi-good governance then fine.

Your SQL could be
SELECT * FROM blahblah WHERE PDFMembers or Pakistanis <> 'Cynical'

(It is pseudo-code! Adapt for MySQL, SQL Server, PostgreSQL, Oracle....). Hahaha!
assuming PDFMembers and Pakistanis are two different columns, you may have to re-write your where clause :)...

You can. yours is better formatted, but makes no difference to the compiler.

If you need any help, hit me up.
Thank you so much. I will ask you whenever I will get stuck on a problem.

Mr Engro made a lot of the initial bungling decisions that messed up economic issues that haunted PTI(and Pakistan) later.

assuming PDFMembers and Pakistanis are two different columns, you may have to re-write your where clause :)...
Well, he did qualify that line by saying it's pseudocode. I guess we can all say that when we screw up.
I was just writing pseudocode, boss.

Back
Top Bottom