What's new

As world helps shot Pakistani girl, Afghans ask “what about us?

If you want to be a Muslim, behave like one. If you want to go around roaming naked in the streets in skirts and jeans, then simply dont call yourself a Muslim because thats not what my religion stands for. Stop being a hypocrite, and if you truly consider yourself a Muslim act like one.

You should be banned before you get out of hands.

According to definition- Every male is a chauvinist by birth-
A tolerant and liberal society wants to see the women in lesser clothes- males ofcourse- infact it is now considered as a sign of a progressive society- with some women aswell-- who adds fuel- reinforce- reiterate- the male chauvinism ask yourself-
Yes.Society make male chauvinist.And you do the same mistake of measuring liberty of women with her size of clothing.its more about the rights and equality.And if you male have problem with women clothing then i ve already suggested solution for that.

horseblinders.jpg

Depends upon , what Islam you are following. If you ask Maulana Fazullah, He will clain he is true Muslims, If U ask Shahrukh khan he will claim him true Muslim.

It all depends upon how you see the Islam... Remember story of an elephant and 4 blinds???

Please don't soil our religion by bringing names of Indian Muslims like Shah Rukh Khan or other Bollywood heroes who are Muslim just by name, who do things like worshipping idols which is not Islam. I have met Indian Muslims, and most of them have no idea what Islam is.

If you want to be a Muslim, behave like one. If you want to go around roaming naked in the streets in skirts and jeans, then simply dont call yourself a Muslim because thats not what my religion stands for. Stop being a hypocrite, and if you truly consider yourself a Muslim act like one.
First as a good muslim man you should learn how to lower your gaze and if you can do that then you lose all right to question women on clothing.

Good player she is and nice she won another title.

such individual cases cant wash the general dirty around dont you think?

anyway the point was and is that women all around the world specially in our parts of the world longing for better conditions and you must not i repeat must not link the betterment with guys' choice of clothing for women

Did I ever said that, from where u perceive that??? I said it loud and clear

Unlike Pakistani(few) I admit that India is not ideal country, but We are committed to make it one. Unless you accept ur weakenss you can't be strong.

I am aware of poor condition of women not only in Haryana, but in Bihar/UP as well. Modesty lies in Viewers eye, not women dress.

First as a good muslim man you should learn how to lower your gaze and if you can do that then you lose all right to question women on clothing.

My gaze is always lowered, its always the Muslim women in Pakistan that wear revealing clothes and forget that they are Muslims, not some Bollywood sl*t. It is completely my right to question what Muslim women wear if they are not dressed according to Muslim culture.

Please don't soil our religion by bringing names of Indian Muslims like Shah Rukh Khan or other Bollywood heroes who are Muslim just by name, who do things like worshipping idols which is not Islam. I have met Indian Muslims, and most of them have no idea what Islam is.

I am sorry I poked you, I will Talk to you when you will have more than 2000 posts under ur belt.. Welcome to PDF Hope you will become liberal after staying here long.:pdf:

Yes.Society make male chauvinist.And you do the same mistake of measuring liberty of women with her size of clothing.its more about the rights and equality.And if you male have problem with women clothing then i ve already suggested solution for that.

horseblinders.jpg

Hi-
Dont accuse me of what i have not written- said or done- and if that was a sort of general sweeping statement for men- dont unnecessarily quote my post- Thank You-

My gaze is always lowered, its always the Muslim women in Pakistan that wear revealing clothes and forget that they are Muslims, not some Bollywood sl*t. It is completely my right to question what Muslim women wear if they are not dressed according to Muslim culture.
if your gaze is always lowered how come your mind eyes get fixed onto the length of women clothing...something doesnt seems right here.why not try covering your eyes with horse eye cover.that will do fine for you.

Depends upon , what Islam you are following. If you ask Maulana Fazullah, He will clain he is true Muslims, If U ask Shahrukh khan he will claim him true Muslim.

It all depends upon how you see the Islam... Remember story of an elephant and 4 blinds???

Islam is the same for every one-
Its just some criminals- savages- trying to justify their acts twisting it-

Hi-
Dont accuse me of what i have not written- said or done- and if that was a sort of general sweeping statement- dont unnecessarily quote my post- Thank You-
You asked for it......

Back
Top Bottom