What's new

As world helps shot Pakistani girl, Afghans ask “what about us?

and yet- seeing half naked girls is considered and presented as sign of liberation- what made poor women clothes a measuring tool- yard stick- a sign of liberation- moderation and tolerent society-

Thats obviously wrong, but then a lot of people also misinterpret the women's clothing issue. When a woman wears daring clothes openly its not the woman that is tolerant, its the society where she can wear such clothes without compromising here safety that is tolerant.

I am only here temporarily, will return to Pakistan soon Inshallah.

And what I have posted is true, we Muslim men know how to treat women equally as per the Quran with dignity, and that includes not letting them roam naked like some Hindus and Christians do.

oh come off it ! I can't believe your saying that having lived in the U.S your getting emotional and saying stupid and exaggerated statements now wearing a jeans and t-shirt is hardly walking around naked if that's the case then you can see plenty of little girls walking around "naked" even in Pakistan.

Yes Haryana has some problem, but we are correcting it. Look at this lady, she is from Haryana
Saina+Nehwal+Olympics+Day+7+Badminton+SZ5d8PvC2nYl.jpg

Unlike Pakistani(few) I admit that India is not ideal country, but We are committed to make it one. Unless you accept ur weakenss you can't be strong.
she was bought up in hyderabad.so any thing hrayanvi in her is her roots and family links only.So she is more of a hyderabadi than a haryanavi.

Yes Haryana has some problem, but we are correcting it. Look at this lady, she is from Haryana

Unlike Pakistani(few) I admit that India is not ideal country, but We are committed to make it one. Unless you accept ur weakenss you can't be strong.

why i only see women clothes decreasng and indian male chauvinism increasing?- :agree:-

I pity on some mens mentality here . Its a girls choice to wear whatever she wants . U just cant quote the tag of naked when she is wearing geans . Stupid people :hitwall:

oh come off it ! I can't believe your saying that having lived in the U.S your getting emotional and saying stupid and exaggerated statements now wearing a jeans and t-shirt is hardly walking around naked if that's the case then you can see plenty of little girls walking around "naked" even in Pakistan.

did his reference to the word "Quran" ignited you?- Be honest here-

Good player she is and nice she won another title.

such individual cases cant wash the general dirty around dont you think?

anyway the point was and is that women all around the world specially in our parts of the world longing for better conditions and you must not i repeat must not link the betterment with guys' choice of clothing for women

I agree with you. Sadly a lot of Pakistanis have forgotten Islam, especially the Pakistani girls that are doing a lot fo un-Islamic things.

We need more Islamic thoughts and teachings to be given to the younger generation, especially the Hollywood/Bollywood brainwashed generation of Pakistani women of today that want to act like Western and Indian girls.

why i only see women clothes decreasng and indian male chauvinism increasing?- :agree:-
male chauvinism is not inversely proportional to women clothing.It remains constant.one thing that can control male chauvinism is women start shooting down such chauvinist.serves good lesson of other males in controlling their chauvinism

Thats obviously wrong, but then a lot of people also misinterpret the women's clothing issue. When a woman wears daring clothes openly its not the woman that is tolerant, its the society where she can wear such clothes without compromising here safety that is tolerant.

Exactly- alot of you guys misinterpret the women's covering of faces- wearing hijab- niqaab-- as conservation and sign of intolerant society aswell- Woman right goes both ways- its not false that some muslim societies force the hijab on women- but when you see women standing up against a certain ban- right there- their right of expression is violated aswell-

I call a society that cannot stand muslim women wearing hijab- burqa as per their own will- as the biggest intolerant and conservative society-

The scale is the same- the societies are at exactly the opposite end of the same scale-

it's no wonder women's rights are abysmal in south asia you guys have your priorities messed up forget how women dress and be more concerned about women's education.

i'll suggest something like this for men's eyes who have problem with women's clothing ie horse eye cover.

horseblinders.jpg

it's no wonder women's rights are abysmal in south asia you guys have your priorities messed up forget how women dress and be more concerned about women's education.

If you want to be a Muslim, behave like one. If you want to go around roaming naked in the streets in skirts and jeans, then simply dont call yourself a Muslim because thats not what my religion stands for. Stop being a hypocrite, and if you truly consider yourself a Muslim act like one.

male chauvinism is not inversely proportional to women clothing.It remains constant.one thing that can control male chauvinism is women start shooting down such chauvinist.serves good lesson of other males in controlling their chauvinism

According to definition- Every male is a chauvinist by birth-
A tolerant and liberal society wants to see the women in lesser clothes- males ofcourse- infact it is now considered as a sign of a progressive society- with some women aswell-- who adds fuel- reinforce- reiterate- the male chauvinism ask yourself- and then go on a shooting spree-

If you want to be a Muslim, behave like one. If you want to go around roaming naked in the streets in skirts and jeans, then simply dont call yourself a Muslim because thats not what my religion stands for. Stop being a hypocrite, and if you truly consider yourself a Muslim act like one.

Depends upon , what Islam you are following. If you ask Maulana Fazullah, He will clain he is true Muslims, If U ask Shahrukh khan he will claim him true Muslim.

It all depends upon how you see the Islam... Remember story of an elephant and 4 blinds???

Back
Top Bottom