What's new

As situation deteriorates, Indian Air Force puts aircraft on standby for Iraq mission

because everyone knows that due to your inferiority complex which is deeply engrained in the indian psyche, you cant respond to the gora Australians who were the ones bashing indian students exponentially

I think you are having a issue identifying between a nation at war vs hate crime

your reputation is that you were bombed into submission and drowned at the bottom of indian ocean - which is kind of what happened to your dear leader

Bro - I've seen them getting knocked out by 17 yr old skinny white girls, these guys are the definition of pussies, they come in crowds and run like jackals.

Come fucking room39A tuxedo court and say it to my face. One on one pussy il put the **** in his place

That's cute sonny, is that before or after school.

Coming from a Pakistani Shia :lol:
At least we have the balls to fight back

Balls to fight back?

Yeah exploding yourselves in public markets and terrorizing civilians is brave. I guess the TTP and your people share one thing in common, they learned from the "best" eh?

its hard to take a place called "Tuxedo Court" seriously....

cool story Ms. Spandex.

Why would I do that, you getting knocked out by 17 yr old white girls is enough for me.

poor guy, dont be TOO hard on him

it's bad enough he gets picked on in school and its bad enough his buddies back home got bombed by the Sri Lankan and Pakistani military

@Abu Zolfiqar
Bitch ur names Abu, that's the same name as the monkey of Aladdin looklook

"Abu" means father

and I liked that movie, I saw it when I was barely a teengager. You probably weren't even in your mothers womb just yet, lil one.

Lool the Talibans knocking on ur door Shia ****.

following the news lately? :laugh:

And two militarise vs one group, shows the reputation of pakis

most of the cake goes to Sri Lanka....We just armed them. In some cases they just gave us the coordinates, we dropped the bombs

who got the last laugh? Sri Lanka won, and your buddies became fish food.

Interestingly the C-17 is the on-call airlifter despite being in service in less numbers than the IL-76. Speaks to the C-17's availability rates.

there was a huge demand for low skilled labour in Iraq following the scaling down of operations there...especially those working at refineries

I can understand your bigotry and your ignorance is not your fault - but to clarify; Most of the Indians who currently work in Iraq are healthcare professionals (Nurses mainly and then some doctors). Few engineers work in Iraq and even fewer laborers -- even among these, almost all of them work for western firms.

Yeah bitch, and u think whites can chat shit to us in Toronto? Look us up and then talk shit ****. Pakis are to pussy to defend themselves.
Dude!...Show some respect man!...you giving a bad name to all of us...Please refrain from such posts...humble request to edit.!

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom