What's new

As opposition compares Hindu India to Nazi Germany, Harsh Gupta hits back at Shashi Tharoor

Nazis were bold, hinduvadis are cowards.

East Germans are well aware, What really are Indian National Army Yani Azad Hind Fauj !!!

East German and Slavonic Tsar Petrograd - Forest regions are having which demonic problems has been identified by EL Sayyid Clanship !!!

Yes, Hitler managed to run a decent and functioning society and economy before the war.

Chancellor Hitler was waging War to Liberate Occupied Territory of Saxon Germania.

Ploska were termed as Demonic Thrace Nation where as Saxons Pagans were different !!!

Ironically, Germany went to shit after Hitler killed himself and not the other way around, not that I like the guy.

Chancellor Hitler and Slavonic Tsar Petrograd did asked Assistance from Azad Hind Fauj which was due to the problem of Demons in the Forest !!!

Only a few? you are so wrong

Yew Pagans are mixture of Polska Thrace !!!

Probably a fan of what they did to the Jews.. sadly there are a few on this forum.
They like what Nazis did to the jews,

often curse the remaining ones as zionists.

Hindus are more similar to Jews than to Nazis, The terminology for new age Zionists is Hindutva.

Congress has a clear agenda in making Hindus a subservient group of people to secure their minority votebank.

Unfortunately for them everyone can see it.

Decent living standard like a completely destroyed country till Shitler died? Lmao.
That was due to the war BTW, not the fact that they were nazis.

Hindus are more similar to Jews than to Nazis
introducing soon: the hindu card

Probably a fan of what they did to the Jews.. sadly there are a few on this forum.

Very interesting read: Hitler’s Hindus: The Rise and Rise of India’s Nazi-loving Nationalists

They like what Nazis did to the jews
you're missing the point. they are not praising the nazis for what the they did to the jews. they are berating you for trying to replicate that onto indian muslim in a very sloppy manner. at least do it in a clean, professional manner.
the nazis reasoning for what they did is that they were the superior race and had claim on the natural resources and land. therefore they must drive out /wipe out the lower races.

I don't understand you guys reasoning. You certainly don't believe you are the masterrace. So, i guess you just want all that lebensraum so you can do this all over india. Behold the masterrace
GettyImages-1358505641-5a29f71c89eacc0037f61567.jpg

You certainly don't believe you are the masterrace.
sir don't you know sir the brahmins have european genes sir they 100% pure aryan sir, they also had a world empire with spaceships sir what are you talking about sir

The issue is that you can not say a dictator , a disctator when he is in power. In a democracy, you can say an elected leader a dictator because democracy protects you for your freedom of speech though it is illegitimate.

That was due to the war BTW, not the fact that they were nazis.

introducing soon: the hindu card

Very interesting read: Hitler’s Hindus: The Rise and Rise of India’s Nazi-loving Nationalists

So many wrong teaching has happened in India like "If one guy slap you on your right Chick, offer him your left chick". Course correction is required. It would be fine to follow Nazi model when your enemy has an agenda of "Gazawa e Hind".

Last edited:
The issue is that you can not say a dictator , a disctator when he is in power. In a democracy, you can say an elected leader a dictator because democracy protects you for your freedom of speech though it is illegitimate.
aray kehna kia chahte ho bhai?

So many wrong teaching has happened in India like "If one guy slap you on your right Chick, offer him your left chick". Course correction is required. It would be fine to follow Nazi model when your enemy has an agenda of "Gazawa e Hind".
i admire your candor, gangu larping as a muslim. i only wish your hindutva comrades (pun very much intended), would exhibit some as well. oh, and it's Ghazwa e Hind not Gazawa as your gangus say it. It has the Gh sound which you lower life forms are unable to pronounce. The funniest thing to us Pakistanis is when you are larping but can't help the spellings.
As that nigga javed akhtar said, a fellow once came up to him and said "Zavaid sahb, aap se boht jaruri baat karni he." :lol:

i admire your candor, gangu larping as a muslim. i only wish your hindutva comrades (pun very much intended), would exhibit some as well. oh, and it's Ghazwa e Hind not Gazawa as your gangus say it. It has the Gh sound which you lower life forms are unable to pronounce. The funniest thing to us Pakistanis is when you are larping but can't help the spellings.
As that nigga javed akhtar said, a fellow once came up to him and said "Zavaid sahb, aap se boht jaruri baat karni he." :lol:

That’s nothing. When they say ‘chodo yaar’ instead of ‘chorro Yaar‘...

:lol: :lol: :lol:

We have no compulsion to pretend as Muslims like shias, Bohras and Ahemadias have to pretend as sunnis. In India, we do not have huge procession with slogans like Kafir, Kafir Shia Kafir. We have changed religion not the ancestors. Our ancestors were Hindus and will remain Hindus. We do not search our identity some time in Afghan, Some time in Arabs and some times in Turks. We do not have identity crisis. We do not always have to carry weight to pretend like someone who we are not.

There are some guys who are not worth a single good post on forum. Spell chek like clarical work should be left to them for their satisfaction.

So people who worship and make cow their ammi jan are similar to people whose holiest book specifically abhor cow worshiping

Okay
They revere all life, spl cow because it tills the land and gives milk etc..

clever banias, us lot.. usko zinda rakhnay mein hi ziada fayda hai

and khaney waalon ki kami ni hai, ekdum tich prime cuts bhi kha lete hain log.. koi tansun ni

Back
Top Bottom