What's new

As much as $365 billion wiped off cryptocurrency market after Tesla stops car purchases with bitcoin

Hamartia Antidote

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
United States

• Tesla CEO Elon Musk tweeted that the electric vehicle maker would suspend car purchases using bitcoin, citing environmental concerns.
  • As much as $365.85 billion was wiped off the entire cryptocurrency market though it did pare some losses. Bitcoin, ether and XRP were all sharply lower.
  • Musk said Tesla will not be selling any bitcoin and intends to use it for transactions “as soon as mining transitions to more sustainable energy.”

After doge stunt
20210513-034003.jpg

Alon bc making joke of small time investors.
He is committing price manipulation here clearly.
My 50 dollars investment is now go down to 44 dollars after his shenanigans.thanks God i didn't increase my investment which I thinking because before his tweets i was in profit.
Many people lose huge sum of life savings.

After doge stunt
20210513-034003.jpg

Alon bc making joke of small time investors.
He is committing price manipulation here clearly.
My 50 dollars investment is now go down to 44 dollars after his shenanigans.thanks God i didn't increase my investment which I thinking because before his tweets i was in profit.
Many people lose huge sum of life savings.
Thats how bubble works lol. 🤣
TBH it is a good time if you are into crypto, if you know what you are doing.

I
Thats how bubble works lol. 🤣
TBH it is a good time if you are into crypto, if you know what you are doing.
I am new to in crypto but trying my best to learn.
I know this is good time to buy and hold.

they hyped it by promoting doge a meme coin and then they created a similar meme coin named shib. those who read about how prople became millionaires overnight, they invested their entire savings in to this new meme coing BUT they did not realise the scam planned by few people. They gifted Trillions of Shib coins to Vitalik Buterin (founder of ETH). when investments reached billions of pounds , Vitalik Buterin donated all those coins to an indian (polygen coin founder) for india covid fund. them coins were worth over a billion dollars. As soon as sandeep nailwal received donation, he dumped them coins and shib price crashed and at the same time elon announced tesla wont take bitcoin as paymet and that was the last nail in the crypto coffin. All these people mentioned commited a fraud with investors. i took out some in time and rest is still there hoping market will pick up again well lets hope so .

my investment goes down from 270 to 210 now.. waiting for the rise.

i do believe it was all planned to suck money from small investors. Though i am using btc from my mining rig. still in loss.

Back
Top Bottom