What's new

As India debates patriotism, Javeed, son of a daily wager in J&K joins the Indian Army

And the 65% of Kashmiris who turned out to vote for them are a "few morons" too?:lol:
You yevil yindian baniya Bharati, how dare you to question a mard e mommin? :lol:

Guys, @Areesh is nothing more a than a pathetic troll somehow trying to extract a medicine for his butthurt.
Saare trollers bhag gaye par ye ab tak jama hua hai.
:D
Besharmi ki had hoti hai yaar. Jitni marzi insult kar do iski, furk hi ni padta. :omghaha:

And the 65% of Kashmiris who turned out to vote for them are a "few morons" too?:lol:

If you bothered to read my post you would have realized that I have already addressed this so called high voter turnout. Anyways. Can't blame you. You stand on a very weak position on Kashmir issue nowadays. :)

If you bothered to read my post you would have realized that I have already addressed this so called high voter turnout. Anyways. Can't blame you. You stand on a very weak position on Kashmir issue nowadays. :)

Yah keep braying the same old thing....as more Kashmiris join security forces and throw in their lot completely with India.

Always the eternal "weak position" "liberation is near" blah blah blah....boring.

Yah keep braying the same old thing....as more Kashmiris join security forces and throw in their lot completely with India.

Always the eternal "weak position" "liberation is near" blah blah blah....boring.

Hushhh. Don't need suggestions from you to what should we do. So hushhh. :lol:

You are Administrator of this forum and this is all you could come up with finally.
Are by joking us or becoming sarcastic ?
Sirrrrr...... :azn:
Cmon if he is admin doesn't mean he can't troll :D

We know the background of those elections and that voter turn out where people go out to vote to get their sewerage lines repaired and not as a loyalty towards Indian union. As for subduing. You guys are already doing that. AFSPA, mass graves, curfews etc etc are all part of that.

And with our so called obsession with Kashmir we are moving forward with zeal and vision to take back what belongs to us.

Those are not few morons. Few morons are one who make up part of PDP or NC in Kashmir or those who somehow pay allegiance to India. Few morons are sitting in puppet assembly of Kashmir in Srinagar.

I have no butthurt. I am enjoying the fact that Indian soldiers died listening to "Bharat Murdabad" in Kashmir just 2 days. It is actually you who need feel good moment in these times of frustration. :)

its few morons.... only few morons come covering their face with pakistani flags while holding ISIS flags... who gives the F about these people... they get born, some moron feeds anti-Indian sentiments, they protest and the next day they die,... Whle india still holds the ground.

Didn't we see how many came to vote during the last election..!!!???? it was a real shame for the separatists... again it was big shame when our forces had to come for the rescue of a separatist leader moron during the Kashmiri flood.... and it was embarrassing to see Kashmiri women were saying God bless indian Army for saving them during the flood..

And i've enjoyed many times when Army ssaid jai hind while puting down some rats those crossed the fence..

I feel damn good that now a kashmiri youth inspite of all these frustration times joining the Army... and i feel damn good to see how is news is hurting you

Where did I suggest anything that you should do?

Please keep the butthurt coming.

Well you were suggesting. Anyways. Your original point was already answered by me. But then you had to jump in and put your nose. So you didn't read it. :)

its few morons.... only few morons come covering their face with pakistani flags while holding ISIS flags... who gives the F about these people... they get born, some moron feeds anti-Indian sentiments, they protest and the next day they die,... Whle india still holds the ground.

Didn't we see how many came to vote during the last election..!!!???? it was a real shame for the separatists... again it was big shame when our forces had to come for the rescue of a separatist leader moron during the Kashmiri flood.... and it was embarrassing to see Kashmiri women were saying God bless indian Army for saving them during the flood..

And i've enjoyed many times when Army ssaid jai hind while puting down some rats those crossed the fence..

I feel damn good that now a kashmiri youth inspite of all these frustration times joining the Army... and i feel damn good to see how is news is hurting you

Those are not few morons. Those who disrespect indian flag in Srinagar are not few people. Those who throw stones on Indian soldiers are not few people. Those who say "hindustan murdabad" are not few. They do openly. And no local Kashmiri stops them. No one comes forward and ask them not to disrespect India.

As for elections. That is a great policy. They abuse India and then vote in elections so that India can build a few roads and repair their sewerage network. Indian army did something good for the first time during the floods. I hope they do a lot more since their crimes in Kashmir far exceed than their humanitarian services in Kashmir.

And nothing is hurting me or any Pakistani. These are our boys. I already said on the first page that more Kashmiris should join IAF too. ;)

Well you were suggesting. Anyways. Your original point was already answered by me. But then you had to jump in and put your nose. So you didn't read it. :)

Well the point is they (65%) dont listen to the separatists to boycott the elections. If they are so anti-India like you claim, wouldn't they heed the seperatist boycott call over some need for "sewerage pipes"...which they will get from India for free anyway?

Instead they vote in the same or better levels of turnout as other Indian states.

But keep up your interpretation of it however you want to justify whatever view is in your head.....compared to a Kashmiri who is thinking is he really better off with Pakistan or a country that adds Pakistan GDP almost every year.

And nothing is hurting me or any Pakistani. These are our boys. I already said on the first page that more Kashmiris should join IAF too.

You have not seen the pictures of Kashmiri muslim soldiers posing over dead bodies of Pakistani terrorists? Too bad.

But thanks for supporting them.

Well the point is they (65%) dont listen to the separatists to boycott the elections. If they are so anti-India like you claim, wouldn't they heed the seperatist boycott call over some need for "sewerage pipes"...which they will get from India for free anyway?

Instead they vote in the same or better levels of turnout as other Indian states.

But keep up your interpretation of it however you want to justify whatever view is in your head.....compared to a Kashmiri who is thinking is he really better off with Pakistan or a country that adds Pakistan GDP almost every year.

You have not seen the pictures of Kashmiri muslim soldiers posing over dead bodies of Pakistani terrorists? Too bad.

But thanks for supporting them.

The point is they listen to everything the freedom fighters say. The curfew type situation in Srinagar on 26 Jan and 15 Aug are an example of it. They just don't listen to election thing since they need union of India to clean and repair their gutters.

And they don't give a f*ck to your botched GDP figures. That is the reason behind "hindustan murdabad" is the most famous slogan of india.

And I don't need some bullsh!t pictures. Since I have far more pictures of people burning Indian flags in capital of Kashmir. :)

The point is they listen to everything the freedom fighters say. The curfew type situation in Srinagar on 26 Jan and 15 Aug are an example of it. They just don't listen to election thing since they need union of India to clean and repair their gutters.

And they don't give a f*ck to your botched GDP figures. That is the reason behind "hindustan murdabad" is the most famous slogan of india.

And I don't need some bullsh!t pictures. Since I have far more pictures of people burning Indian flags in capital of Kashmir. :)

I certainly did not get this feeling when I was visiting the valley last time.

When was the last time you were there on the ground to see for yourself?

Oh right never (unless you are a militant yourself that somehow escaped back probably in fright)

Anyways keep relying on your media to keep feeding the agenda ingrained in your lot already..... thinking it means something to us who can actually visit Dal lake whenever we choose.

The 90s were the most tense moment, its long in the past. Kashmiris are much wiser now w.r.t Pakistan....it shows on the ground. If you want to not believe that and think a small minority (who are found all across India) represent the full scale majority because it suits your agenda to think so.....that is completely fine. We know you have no on the ground access to reality....and never will.

They even sold out your lot + collaborators as far back as operation gibraltar...and you expect they are "your boys". Too funny.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom