What's new

As China rankles Philippines, India goes on Asean charm offensive

Status
Not open for further replies.
No I took the number of starvations in India in last year and multiplied by 60. Which is generous as starvation back then was even worse.

And no this is what started it by Jackdaws. Don't complain when you bring it up.

There are pictures of Stalin seated next to Roosevelt. Or of many world leaders with Mao. This does not make Roosevelt responsible for Stalin killing 50 million Soviets or Mao killing 50 million Chinese.

and just like its was now proved that China is more corrupt than India, it will be proved that it has more people dying of starvation even today. We just have to get the real numbers from the propaganda, lying Chinese govt machines.

BUT nothing beats Hitler like the Chinese genocide on its own people. 30 million forced to starve to death because China did not want the world to know or help and tarnish its so called image.

In the history of mankind there are 3 leaders who are evoked as having the record of the worst crimes against humanity... Hitler, Stalin and Mao.

You should aim to surpass the Congo first. Their GDP per capita is double yours.

You are confusing democracy with economics - these are two separate things. Perhaps you got confused because English isn't your strong suit. But don't worry - I completely understand. Please read up on the two concepts - DEMOCRACY and then read up on ECONOMICS. Thanks for your cooperation.

Sorry that is the son of the your evolved KMT leader of China (Taipei) in the Nazi army.

I can see why you like the KMT and Taiwan so much now, but you should really read up on your history China (Taipei)

Like I've told you before wikipedia is your friend.

His name is Chiang Wei-kuo and he is the son of Chiang Kai Shek, the ROC's leader. He was sent to Germany for military training when the KMT was friendly with the Nazi regime.

Another picture of your China (Tapei) hero in Wehrmacht uniform.

Chiang_Wei-kuo_Nazi_2.jpg

Funny when their "national leader" is equivalent with a mass murderer they can't come up with anything but toilets and little knowledge of Indian national heros. :lol:

No I only state that your government is no better and in fact far worse in preventing starvation.

You should aim to surpass the Congo first. Their GDP per capita is double yours.

you should too and stop falling for the lies your govt projects.... and understand the topic at hand .

You see why you hated by 99% of the world! ?

and little education about understanding the meaning of economic numbers would also help... congo is not the example you want to use to prove real economic prowl...

You are confusing democracy with economics - these are two separate things. Perhaps you got confused because English isn't your strong suit. But don't worry - I completely understand. Please read up on the two concepts - DEMOCRACY and then read up on ECONOMICS. Thanks for your cooperation.

He was referring to the comment about China being a lesser evolved society which it is not. Perhaps you got confused because reading is not your strong suit. Democracy has little to do with a more evolved society.

and just like its now being slowly proved just like China is more corrupt than India, that it has more people dying of starvation even today. we just have to get the real numbers from the propaganda , lying Chinese govt machines. BUT nothing beats Hitler like the Chinese genocide on its own people. 30 million forced to starve to death because China did not want the world to know or help and tarnish its so called image.

In the history of mankind there are 3 leaders who are evoked at the worst crimes against humanity... Hitler, Stalin and Mao.

But you don't see Germans printing Hitler on their currency notes or Russians having Stalin on theirs. I can think of only 2 mass murderers on currency notes - one is Mao, the other is that guy from North Korea. This is precisely why we must not blame our Chinese friends here for their outbursts. They are unable to face facts - and even if they do know them and no longer in China, they will still have friends and family there. If they agree with facts - they will be shipped to Mongolia for forced labor or some such. Let us be patient with these people.

At least we don't kill in cold blood.

The late Chinese communist dictator Mao Zedong “ranks right up there with Nazi dictator Adolf Hitler because of the way he methodically damaged an entire people.”

So says Chinese dissident Harry Wu. He should know. He was a prisoner of China’s labor camps for years. His book “Troublemaker” gives the reader a chilling expose of the butchery that goes on in those camps and the elaborate methods used to disguise them so as not to attract attention in the Western world.

MODERN Indian style "massacre"

After all, American consumers are paying for this at shopping malls. And many self-styled “consumer advocates” in this country are not lobbying for “full disclosure” on the imported slave merchandise. More often, they prefer to save their energies for the harassment of American companies that pay taxes to Uncle Sam, as do their workers who are often getting union-scale wages.

“Mao killed just as many people as Hitler, maybe even more,” Wu says. “He intentionally sought to destroy the traditional Chinese family system because it is inherently subversive to the collective Communist utopia.” Moreover, Mao was responsible for millions of deaths “as a result of his lunatic agricultural policies.”

Hitler carefully used euphemistic phrases such as “final solution” (extermination of the Jews). Mao’s code language was “Take Revolutionary Action.”

Harry Wu knows firsthand what that meant. Translated, it was an order to the Red Guards on the night of Aug. 18, 1966 to go “rampaging through the city, killing whoever displeased them, 1,741 in all,” just in that one day alone.

The rationale was: “My neighbor is a capitalist? Torture him. Kill him.”

Wu says he “felt a terrible link with the Jews whose lives were destroyed on Kristallnacht and during all other official pogroms.”

“The photographs of Hitler, that terrible sneer on his face, his eyes bulging out, were a warning to the world that he would kill anybody in his way.”

The difference between Hitler and Mao?

Mao Smiled as Millions Starved

“One never saw Mao with an ugly expression on his face.” No, you see, “With a sweet smile on his face, he was responsible for millions of deaths from starvation [and for] millions being banished to camps, for many being executed,” Wu tells us.

There. Now doesn’t the “sweet smile” make you feel better about Mao vs. Hitler?

The leftist opinion molders in the U.S. have convinced some of the populace that Mao was somehow beneficent. That’s how we get books with cute little “Sayings of Chairman Mao” and such. One can only imagine the uproar that would greet any implied respect for “Mein Kampf,” which was a version of what might be subtitled “Sayings of Der Fuehrer.”

Harry Wu has done an in-depth study of the Holocaust, including the death camps at Buchenwald, Dachau and Sachenhausen.

When the Chinese dissident visited Dachau, he noticed a slogan on the iron grillwork of the front gate: ARBEIT MACHT FREI. Tanslated, it means “Labor makes [you] free.” How ironic! “In China, the slogan for our camps was ‘Labor makes a new life.’”

Wu saw the dormitory at Dachau where the prisoners slept, crowded together, 500 or 600 people “who were given five minutes a day to use the so-called bathroom and then get out. Just a sink and water. Hundreds of people waiting for dirty water.

“These conditions were no worse than ours were,” he thought.

Extermination of the Jews?

One passage in “Troublemaker” says, “In China, we did not have Hitler’s gas chambers, but in a racial sense, we do put Tibetans and Uighurs and other minorities in a special category. And we put our troublesome people, our class enemies in camps and make them work. I have no doubt that if war came, the Chinese would kill people in the camps if they could not use them. The Chinese have created an enemy, a separate class, a prisoner class.”

The Nazis would subject prisoners to “human experiments.”

The doctors did not want to experiment on their own airmen, so they would talk to the camp commandant and say, “Hey, can I have someone.” Those “experiments” often led to death.

The Chinese would traffic in human organs. At one time, he confronted a Chinese doctor who had participated in taking kidneys out of “prisoners like me.”

The doctor was offended when Wu called him a murderer. Like the Nazi doctors before them, the Chinese physicians saw sacrificing the lives of prisoners as a necessity to achieve a higher good.

How many Americans at the mall during this past Christmas season gave a thought to all this when they saw the label “Made In China”?

What about "MODERN INDIAN STYLE MASSACRE" each and every year?:whistle:
Two Million Children in India Die Because of Hunger
Have some "SHAME" please.:lol:

He was referring to the comment about China being a lesser evolved society which it is not. Perhaps you got confused because reading is not your strong suit. Democracy has little to do with a more evolved society.

No - Please read post 133. I was not confused but you are fuming. Don't get personal. I understand your constraints. Relax.

you shoudl too and stop falling for the lies your govt projects.... and understand the topic at hand . You see why you hated by 99% of the world!

Or you could just check and see that Chinas GDP per capita is more than Congo's GDP per capita which is also more than India's

No - Please read post 133. I was not confused but you are fuming. Don't get personal. I understand your constraints. Relax.

You got personal when you question someones English but I cannot when I question your reading comprehension?

I understand your constraints all too well.

I am relaxed considering your previous posts.

Or you could just check and see that Chinas GDP per capita is more than Congo's GDP per capita which is also more than India's

And yet you are behind the likes of Angola and Gabon. Please stop comparing yourselves to the bottom pile. Show some confidence in your nation and aim for the upper echelon.

And yet you are behind the likes of Angola and Gabon. Please stop comparing yourselves to the bottom pile. Show some confidence in your nation and aim for the upper echelon.

Same to your country as well which is at the bottom of the bottom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom