What's new

As a gentleman, i don't mind PDF closed my thread ... just truth is there we see it

cnleio

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
China
1. Quoted China government's official news report
2. Captured hundred Uyghur men from ASEAN nations back to China XinJiang
3. Displayed foreign passports

Well i really don't mind PDF closed my thread, also don't care any troll, and no interest to reply any quibble ... just say truth is there and we knew it. The ISIS definitely not China's trouble, just who feed the devil it's inevitable to get bitten by it ... the only happiness for us is now the devil in other's garden, not ours.

01.png

02.png

Last edited:

Well i really don't mind PDF closed my thread, also don't care any troll, and no interest to reply any quibble ... just say truth is there and we knew it. The ISIS definitely not China's trouble, just who feed the devil it's inevitable to get bitten by it ... the only happiness for us is now the devil in other's garden, not ours.

View attachment 237663
View attachment 237664
Do u really think they will allow you to malign their UMMAH brothers ? According to them terrorism against non-muslims supported by muslims is nothing but freedom movement. Dont you see, how they cheer the death of Indian soldiers, celebrate their death and moderators remain silent, where as I am not allowed to reply in those threads ? you will learn it in a hard way.

Do u really think they will allow you to malign their UMMAH brothers ? According to them terrorism against non-muslims supported by muslims is nothing but freedom movement. Dont you see, how they cheer the death of Indian soldiers, celebrate their death and moderators remain silent, where as I am not allowed to reply in those threads ? you will learn it in a hard way.
... i don't wanna troll anyone, just said the truth. Although it's a bloody truth especially in current Middle-East region ... killings still continue nobody to stop it, and someone putting fresh oil into the wildfire. Whatever i had tried ... except to keep our ppl away from the extremism, we just watching the region get worse.

... i don't wanna troll anyone, just said a truth. Although it's a bloody truth especially in current Middle-East region ... killings still continue nobody to stop it, and someone putting fresh oil into the wildfire. Whatever i had tried ...
It will never end. Its the mentality. According to them, they are always superior, rest of us are inferior. It is either their way or high way. They openly admit that, when in minority, they will shout for secularism, in majority, they will implement islamic laws by force on non-muslims. Its like you have to accept their culture and their religious practices with open arms but they will never accept your cultural or religious practices. And they are spreading it through Oil money.

And you Indians cheer the killing of children and old people by BSF. Your Army acts nothing short of a terrorist and sympathizing for them is sympathizing for terrorism.

View attachment 237663
View attachment 237664
What truth ar you talking about?
The passports were fake,your countryman proved it by another post.
If you were a gentlemen,you would be fair and write the truth and not some made up story without a link or a source.
Maybe you want to be a gentlemen in the future but for now you are just a hollywood story teller.
Dont come with pitty threads to get some points,it wont work with the mature intelligent people.
You can be happy now,you just made it a only China forum,anyone posting negative news about China is banned.
Dont worry,not many Turks will stay here,so you can be free to tell made up stories and tell them how great your country and its people is.
Im sure the rest will buy it.
Good look wanabe gentlemen.

What truth ar you talking about?
The passports were fake,your countryman proved it by another post.
If you were a gentlemen,you would be fair and write the truth and not some made up story without a link or a source.
Maybe you want to be a gentlemen in the future but for now you are just a hollywood story teller.
Dont come with pitty threads to get some points,it wont work with the mature intelligent people.
You can be happy now,you just made it a only China forum,anyone posting negative news about China is banned.
Dont worry,not many Turks will stay here,so you can be free to tell made up stories and tell them how great your country and its people is.
Im sure the rest will buy it.
Good look wanabe gentlemen.
Whatever... im happy the ISIS is not our neighor and China will continue forbid citizens to join foreign extremist force, that's our attitude.

It will never end. Its the mentality. According to them, they are always superior, rest of us are inferior. It is either their way or high way. They openly admit that, when in minority, they will shout for secularism, in majority, they will implement islamic laws by force on non-muslims. Its like you have to accept their culture and their religious practices with open arms but they will never accept your cultural or religious practices. And they are spreading it through Oil money.

Somebody is reaaaaalky BUTThurt..:lol:

China supports terrorists who are killing innocent Indians men/women/kids in cold blood.
Except Mao is Chinese, Indian Maoist is ur business not China's. BTW Marx and Engles r German, Stalin is Georgian !

Well my thread was deleted by a sectarian mod recently, I think I know who it is but I will stay silent and observe for now.

Except Mao is Chinese, Indian Maoist is ur business not China's. BTW Marx and Engles r German, Stalin is Georgian !

We never officially accused you of Maoist support and I agree China is not very much actively involve in supporting terrorist.

I am referring to Pakistan based enemy of humanity, sadly China is providing them their tacit support.

We never officially accused you of Maoist support and I agree China is not very much actively involve in supporting terrorist.

I am referring to Pakistan based enemy of humanity, sadly China is providing them their tacit support.
... that's a bad compare, Pakistan also ever got pains from the Taliban, they hate terrorism too. The past conflicts between India and Pakistan due to national interests in disptued land, it's totally different with current ISIS did in the Middle-East, killing brothers and slave sisiters that's terrorism.

Last edited:
Stick "truth" there where the daylight doesnt shine buddy. The fact that you dare to talk about as if you are justfied whilst there are actual disturbing pictures circulation throughout the internet and Social media. Fvck your "truth" and whatever you stand for buddy.

I dont care whether that propaganda hub you call thread gets closed or not, however when there are Turk with actually evidence and sources much more credibility post the threads get bans for no reason, its where the problem starts. Sit down boy.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom