What's new

As a gentleman, i don't mind PDF closed my thread ... just truth is there we see it

Stick "truth" there where the daylight doesnt shine buddy. The fact that you dare to talk about as if you are justfied whilst there are actual disturbing pictures circulation throughout the internet and Social media. Fvck your "truth" and whatever you stand for buddy.

I dont care whether that propaganda hub you call thread gets closed or not, however when there are Turk with actually evidence and sources much more credibility post the threads get bans for no reason, its where the problem starts. Sit down boy.
Just read the Uighur threads in both China and Turkey sections, i need to say very funny especially Turkey called China XinJiang as ur East Turkestan ... it's very obvious that >1,000km far away lands not belong to u and that's absolutely not ur business. If the Turkey really has 'Mercy' to care >1,000km far away China Uighur, just give a little to ur new neighbor ISIS near the door.

Don't try to compare History & Great Empire with China, coz Ancient Imperial China ever got much more Glory during past thousand years. Even now China including XinJiang is N.o2 world economy and N.o3 military power.

Last edited:
Just read the Uighur threads in both China and Turkey sections, i need to say very funny especially Turkey called China XinJiang as ur East Turkestan ... it's very obvious that >1,000km far away lands not belong to u and that's absolutely not ur business. If the Turkey really has 'Mercy' to care >1,000km far away China Uighur, just give a little to ur new neighbor ISIS near the door.

Don't try to compare History & Great Empire with China, coz Ancient Imperial China ever got much more Glory during past thousand years. Even now China including XinJiang is N.o2 world economy and N.o3 military power.

What Uyghurs threads? Because if insolent morons like you the thread got closed permanently. The fact remain you lot get to post whatever propganda your regime feeds you whilst none is allowed for Turks resulting in multiple bans. The is that you dont even know what our objective is what we stand for, all because you morons and your shitt stained propaganda corner closes every thread.

Give me a link to the person that said East Turkestan should be fully autonomous and be seperated from China, GIVE ME ONE SOURCE. The entire subject is focused around human right violations by China(FACT) and muslim being forces to eat whilst they vast during Ramadan. None gives a shitt about your economy or history.

The fact that you open a thread trying to proclaim the "truth" (lol stick it in your ....) even though your "truth" is not even relevant to the topic. Fvck you and everything you stand for commie sheep. Now be a good sheep and go share your "truth" with whichever moron is stupid or delusional enough to believe in.

What Uyghurs threads? Because if insolent morons like you the thread got closed permanently. The fact remain you lot get to post whatever propganda your regime feeds you whilst none is allowed for Turks resulting in multiple bans. The is that you dont even know what our objective is what we stand for, all because you morons and your shitt stained propaganda corner closes every thread.

Give me a link to the person that said East Turkestan should be fully autonomous and be seperated from China, GIVE ME ONE SOURCE. The entire subject is focused around human right violations by China(FACT) and muslim being forces to eat whilst they vast during Ramadan. None gives a shitt about your economy or history.

The fact that you open a thread trying to proclaim the "truth" (lol stick it in your ....) even though your "truth" is not even relevant to the topic. Fvck you and everything you stand for commie sheep. Now be a good sheep and go share your "truth" with whichever moron is stupid or delusional enough to believe in.
Here i find someone is MAD ! It's okay, keep going ... I never ban any member in PDF coz i have no such power, the only problem here is that YOU broke the rule and got attentions by the moderator. I can see u r ANGRY and RUDE ... but im a Gentleman.:-)

Last edited:
Here i find someone is MAD ! It's okay, keep going ... I never ban any member in PDF coz i have not such power, the only problem here is that YOU broke the rule and got attentions by the moderator. I can see u r ANGRY and RUDE ... but im a Gentleman.:-)

You're whatever you want to be, dont really care. As i said before, you dont even know what the whole discussion is all about so for an uneducated moron like yourself to proclaim "truth" makes it THAT more funnier and humiliating for yourself :)

The Chinese members broke the rules, not we. Now be a good "gentlemen" and feed that propaganda do whichever idiot is dumb enough to believe in. Where is your sense of justice? right, you dont have any considering your just blind sheep.

Yeah and I am still ticked off that my nude pics of beautiful women were also deleted by some mods on PDF. That is discrimination against some damn good p orn !! :yes4:

You're whatever you want to be, dont really care. As i said before, you dont even know what the whole discussion is all about so for an uneducated moron like yourself to proclaim "truth" makes it THAT more funnier and humiliating for yourself :)

The Chinese members broke the rules, not we. Now be a good "gentlemen" and feed that propaganda do whichever idiot is dumb enough to believe in. Where is your sense of justice? right, you dont have any considering your just blind sheep.
The Chinese members didn't break the rules, coz China XinJiang is the part of PRC, U.N admit it, even ur Turkey government recognize XinJiang belongs to China not Turkey (if not just tell me) ... so that place officially as the territory of PRC, the ppl living on that land also is Chinese citizens ... no doubt Right ?!

Why ur guys need to care the foreign citizens living in a >1,000km far away foreign nation, care about the business never belong to u ? Now Turkey trying double standards to a member nation of UNSC ... here who is the blind sheep ? LOL !

Where is the justice ? go to ask U.N ... or u can make another one.

The Chinese members didn't break the rules, coz China XinJiang is the part of PRC, U.N admit it, even ur Turkey government recognize XinJiang belongs to China not Turkey (if not just tell me) ... so that place officially as the territory of PRC, the ppl living on that land also is Chinese citizens ... no doubt Right ?!

Why ur guys need to care the foreign citizens living in a >1,000km far away foreign nation, care about the business never belong to u ? Now Turkey trying double standards to a member nation of UNSC ... here who is the blind sheep ? LOL !

Where is the justice ? go to ask U.N ... or u can make another one.

Are you dumb? i really must ask because if i wish to continue this discussion with you then this must be answered first. Where did anyone every say that Xinjiang or whatever you call it is not part of China? Can you redirect me to the person who said such a thing. When did we even say that it should belong to Turkey?

With every single comment you keep humiliating yourself more, you still dont know what the whole discussion is all about and yet this....moron(this is an understatement) somehow still kees talking and proclaiming his "truth". :lol:

Are you dumb? i really must ask because if i wish to continue this discussion with you then this must be answered first. Where did anyone every say that Xinjiang or whatever you call it is not part of China? Can you redirect me to the person who said such a thing. When did we even say that it should belong to Turkey?

With every single comment you keep humiliating yourself more, you still dont know what the whole discussion is all about and yet this....moron(this is an understatement) somehow still kees talking and proclaiming his "truth". :lol:
Once again, im a gentleman ... i had pointed out the problem here is Turkey bring trouble into China XinJiang, a >1,000km far away foreign place. And i believe most PDF members here read CNN/BBC etc West news media reported how Turkey allow foreign fighters crossing through the border into ISIS ... Now did just me told the truth ? Whole world see it, if u have any complain, just call BBC/CNN or make other governments shut up.
:-)

I don't mind PDF closed the thread, also don't mind someone try to cover up the truth ... save our time, next show is ISIS vs Turkey. :coffee::chilli:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom