What's new

Arunachal Pradesh: Warden raped 14 minors over 3 years

i have complained 2 posts to mods bashing congress on a international defense forum is not at all good. at least leave domestic politics here

Lol you have been anti Congress and anti Secular since the very beginning.

Too bad, you didn't blame "sickularism" (as you often call it) this time for the heinous crime committed by a warden from Kerala raping as many as 14 innocent tribal minor girls for over three years.

Yet you skilfully twisted it saying this menace has only spread recently forgetting that the crime started three years ago.

After I exposed you, you just manufactured a reason justifying why you are so anti secular in a multi religious country by posting some terror acts in some temple, though police say the terrorists belonged to a religion you know which one.

Please spare me of your emotional black mailing.

You actually want to see what Savarkar and Golwalkar wanted to see.... a pure Hindu Rashtra which will only lead to what the Jews in Nazi Germany had witnessed.

You claim yourself as an ethnic Sikkimese yet when I asked whether you have Scheduled Tribe certificate, you quickly replied that you don't have one and you don't support tribals having ST reservation. But how smart you are (learn some smartness from me as it will work in your brainwashing politics) that you forgot the tribals from Northeast (including original Sikkimese and not duplicate ones like you) would become angry hearing that from you.

Then you claimed to be a Buddhist which you are not as you (by mistake may be) yourself believe in Ravi Shankar baba (as has been stated by you on another thread and you know which one). Dude, do you think we are that much stupid? I can also post some random tibetan guy's photo as my avatar and start claiming myself as a pure blood tibetan.

Thank you. :wave:

Whatever makes you sleep well, kiddo. :D

[Bregs];4706228 said:
i have complained 2 posts to mods bashing congress on a international defense forum is not at all good. at least leave domestic politics here

Well what do you do when you talk about mismanagement by the government of national economy and national defence? You do complain I believe and as a citizen you do get the right to complain for the mismanagement of the economy towards which you contribute.

Did you also request the Mod that non-defence topics should not be there?

If you cannot bear the criticism of a ruling government for matters about security and economy, then why not put forth such a complaint.

[Bregs];4706228 said:

:)))) well thats like playing an ostrich.

NOT discussing Congress' or any other Indian party or group or ills on PDF can stop the reach of information to the world then well its a wrong assumption .

[Bregs];4706198 said:
i fail to understand what does pdf forum has to do between BJP and congress

The same thing which it has to do with PPP-PML(N).

Whatever makes you sleep well, kiddo. :D

Well what do you do when you talk about mismanagement by the government of national economy and national defence? You do complain I believe and as a citizen you do get the right to complain for the mismanagement of the economy towards which you contribute.

Did you also request the Mod that non-defence topics should not be there?

If you cannot bear the criticism of a ruling government for matters about security and economy, then why not put forth such a complaint.

Then bro your nationalism must be discussed in any local forums of India and you have all the rights to criticize any govt of the day irrespective of party but its not right to canvass for vote for your beloved BJP or cong in international forum which you have been doing with all the vengeance, all you propaganda against congress is resulting in modi bashing by those who are not supposed to go n vote in india. still if you wish to shower flowers on your beloved Mr modi then so at the cost of he neing bashed by members irrespective of there nationality

yes i have also complained to mods about non defense related threads here

i can discuss the at length of your likings in any indian forum about the progressive attitude of your beloved party BJP and Mr Modi

:)))) well thats like playing an ostrich.

NOT discussing Congress' or any other Indian party or group or ills on PDF can stop the reach of information to the world then well its a wrong assumption .

The same thing which it has to do with PPP-PML(N).

i do not wish to hide any thing in an open world about India or any other country. my point is why to canvass for BJP here, when not even 10% of them are not going to vote :). i do not wish to see Indian defense section being flooded with cong vs bjp threads that's it. Making absurd threads at this international forum do not gives fair scope to present all the view points of both parties except modi worshipping

[Bregs];4708311 said:
Then bro your nationalism must be discussed in any local forums of India and you have all the rights to criticize any govt of the day irrespective of party but its not right to canvass for vote for your beloved BJP or cong in international forum which you have been doing with all the vengeance, all you propaganda against congress is resulting in modi bashing by those who are not supposed to go n vote in india. still if you wish to shower flowers on your beloved Mr modi then so at the cost of he neing bashed by members irrespective of there nationality

yes i have also complained to mods about non defense related threads here

i can discuss the at length of your likings in any indian forum about the progressive attitude of your beloved party BJP and Mr Modi

I understand your point, bhai.

But if the nature of threads is such that these things have to be discussed, then only I am discussing all this.

In any military focused thread, I don't mention politics other than those that relate mis-judgement of governance. Like the beheading of jawans.

Please understand. I am not awash with any party's political propaganda. The nature of my work makes me travel for an average of 200 days in a year, whether it is in India or around the world. Plus I have a large social connection which is spread across India (having been educated and come out from Delhi which has Indians from all parts of the country). A lot of friends live in Gujarat where I have been a few times to see the changes. That is what I discuss.

Other than that, I am a nationalist and a proud one. All my peer males cousins and brothers serve in the defence forces and we have a history of defence. My grandfather proudly voted to be a part of India when the chogyal's palace guards confronted with the Indian Army during unification of my state to Indian Union. As a part of the Bhutia clan (unlike what someone here was trying to 'expose' me as a monpa), we are pretty open people. We don't mince words and play mind games.

All I am doing is expressing my views.

I appreciate your positive attitude in this discussion. :)

But if the nature of threads is such that these things have to be discussed, then only I am discussing all this.

In any military focused thread, I don't mention politics other than those that relate mis-judgement of governance. Like the beheading of jawans.

Please understand. I am not awash with any party's political propaganda. The nature of my work makes me travel for an average of 200 days in a year, whether it is in India or around the world. Plus I have a large social connection which is spread across India (having been educated and come out from Delhi which has Indians from all parts of the country). A lot of friends live in Gujarat where I have been a few times to see the changes. That is what I discuss.

Other than that, I am a nationalist and a proud one. All my peer males cousins and brothers serve in the defence forces and we have a history of defence. My grandfather proudly voted to be a part of India when the chogyal's palace guards confronted with the Indian Army during unification of my state to Indian Union. As a part of the Bhutia clan (unlike what someone here was trying to 'expose' me as a monpa), we are pretty open people. We don't mince words and play mind games.

i am non political irrespective of party i vote but discussing here makes it easy prey for other to pounce on your national leaders which i have objection to

Lol the Gujarati friends effect is clearly showing on you :)

[Bregs];4708337 said:
i do not wish to hide any thing in an open world about India or any other country. my point is why to canvass for BJP here, when not even 10% of them are not going to vote :). i do not wish to see Indian defense section being flooded with cong vs bjp threads that's it. Making absurd threads at this international forum do not gives fair scope to present all the view points of both parties except modi worshipping

I think the forum gives equal rights to Congress supporters too.

2. The issue is BJP supporters are higher in numbers

A Hindu majority India despite democracy and "secularism" failed to curb majority religious tendencies in the garb of nationalism.

Congress is playing smart . Extreme policies and views be it any direction cant long last.

And one more thing these internet supporters are reason for downfall of parties we have seen this in case of Musharraf

I think the forum gives equal rights to Congress supporters too.

2. The issue is BJP supporters are higher in numbers

A Hindu majority India despite democracy and "secularism" failed to curb majority religious tendencies in the garb of nationalism.

Congress is playing smart . Extreme policies and views be it any direction cant long last.

And one more thing these internet supporters are reason for downfall of parties we have seen this in case of Musharraf

you are right BJP supprters are experts in copy pasting news from vested interests minded media, while congress workers work silently on ground. BJP has won elections on internet no doubt about it but they must know its all together a different ball game in ground realities when voting day comes

Elections can''t be won over internet and congress knows this well and modi will know this after elections

Arunachal hostel 'rape': School not registered, warden thrashed by victim's kin - Indian Express

Even as a special medical board examined 11 of the 14 girls who were allegedly raped by a teacher-cum-warden of Green Valley English Medium School, investigations have revealed that the school did not have the mandatory registration required for private schools in Arunachal Pradesh.

"We have found serious irregularities in the foundation of the school. While it has not been registered with the education department, all the seven teachers from outside the state do not possess Inner Line Permits," said T Amo, a Superintendent of Police who has been dispatched specially from Itanagar to conduct the investigations.

Meanwhile, the State Women's Commission has said that the number of girls actually raped and molested in the school hostel would be much more than what has been reported. "We also suspect that Visvan is not the only offender. From what the girls told us, at least two of the other three male teachers who live in the same campus should also be arrested," said Gumri Ringu, chairperson of Arunachal Pradesh State Commission for Women (APSCW) who met six of the girls who were allegedly raped and/or molested.

Meanwhile, 12 boys — including the brother of one of the victim's — raised a protest inside the campus and beat up Visvan. "It was the brother of first girl who had gone and complained to the principal. When she couldn't elicit any response from him, she went and disclosed it to her elder brother, a class VII student who is also a boarder in the school hostel," Amo said. The principal then locked up the school gate, but the boys scaled it, ran to the police station and reported the matter, he said. The police is now trying to track down the girl. "Once we trace her, we will also be able to ascertain the role of the principal and why he refused to take the matter to the police," Amo said.

Meanwhile, chief minister Nabam Tuki, while describing the Likabali incident as "unfortunate" has directed fast-tracking of the trial in the case. Deputy commissioners have been directed to prepare reports on private schools in their respective districts, with particular reference to permission, affiliation and safety measures.

"We have called for a report about Visvan's past from his home district in Kerala as well as in Ziro, where he worked earlier" Amo said. The medical board also examined Visvan on Friday.

[Bregs];4708485 said:
you are right BJP supprters are experts in copy pasting news from vested interests minded media, while congress workers work silently on ground. BJP has won elections on internet no doubt about it but they must know its all together a different ball game in ground realities when voting day comes

Elections can''t be won over internet and congress knows this well and modi will know this after elections

If you are not willing to see the report card of the country, then no one can show you, my friend. This quietly working on the grounds has what has robbed us off so much wealth in scams after scams, scandals after scandals and now even reduced a booming economy into shambles.

Oh god now South Tibet has this most violent and savage of social evils? It has jumped the border.

can we leave the politics out of it and discuss how to address this growing menace of crimes against women n children, it is a very unfortunate incident and politicizing it may lead to communal tensions in my beloved state :(

[Bregs];4708388 said:
i am non political irrespective of party i vote but discussing here makes it easy prey for other to pounce on your national leaders which i have objection to

:lol: you comment on Modi 'worship' and comments like 'congress works on the ground' clearly shows you as a congess supporter and a sonia bool licker. :disagree:

Kindly keep your 'secular' ideas to yourself.......cuz you have just been 'marked' :azn:

If you are not willing to see the report card of the country, then no one can show you, my friend. This quietly working on the grounds has what has robbed us off so much wealth in scams after scams, scandals after scandals and now even reduced a booming economy into shambles.

Maybe he meant 'working on the ground' to mean the 210 BILLION $ COAL SCAM :rofl: ..... CONgress ki jai ho.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom