What's new

Artillery Btn moved to LoC as Pak shells Poonch posts again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you have any proof that Pakistan did this... None.

Namards shoot at children.

What children are doing near border. thats also in the night. But must be some terrorist trying to sneak into India.

Anyway never trust pakistan, A stable pakistan is not good for India. India should allocate some amount in the budget or some special tax (like education chease) to keep pak busy.

Meanwhile their army chief asking for cease fire in siachen.

Reactions: KS
Do you have any proof that Pakistan did this... None.

Namards shoot at children.
Terrorists camps based in Pakistan.....i stated the link......even China says that.....your government sent mujhadeens in 1947 then in 1990s....whole world knows that should i search and paste it for you. Seems like you don't know your own history and you are pointing at us....

AGAIN TALK ON TOPIC.............You are derailing the thread....

What children are doing near border. thats also in the night. But must be some terrorist trying to sneak into India.

Anyway never trust pakistan, A stable pakistan is not good for India. India should allocate some amount in the budget or some special tax (like education chease) to keep pak busy.

Meanwhile their army chief asking for cease fire in siachen.

There are villages near the LoC. They have children in them. IA was busy shelling the vilages.

Indians are mad, that their super dooper power is being challenged by Pakistan.
Challenged by Pakistan???? :woot: :rofl:

Nuff said!
smoking-030.gif

Terrorists camps based in Pakistan.....i stated the link......even China says that.....your government sent mujhadeens in 1947 then in 1990s....whole world knows that should i search and paste it for you. Seems like you don't know your own history and you are pointing at us....

AGAIN TALK ON TOPIC.............You are derailing the thread....

I was asking if India has any proof that Pakistan did any of the terror attacks in India... None.

Funny, you're going off topic, but telling me. :tup:

Challenged by Pakistan???? :woot: :rofl:

Nuff said!
smoking-030.gif

Check back in history...

I was asking if India has any proof that Pakistan did any of the terror attacks in India... None.

Check back in history...

Hahaha we dont have services of Mr. JAHID HAMID for MODIFIED Histroy. We use regular world version. Try it sometimes :D
India don't have proof. Good. Ever know the term State of denial ??? Or just happy with state of ....... You know :D

Check back in history...
By the way which GUNS are India deploying there on border and Pakistan should also deploy its best Artillery system and should order its soldiers to respond with full force if Indian Soldiers try to do some funny business

Oy tu kyu bayhaas kara hai buss admit kar that bharati jawaans shot at children.
yeah bacche.. bacche like 14 yr old shahid afridi when he made his debut. even pak press says that his age is "officially" 32. lol.. such kind of children you mean???

There are villages near the LoC. They have children in them. IA was busy shelling the vilages.

Is that they told you,, shelling with small arms............

common sense is extinct on other part of our border

Good. Let's just increase the pressure on the Pakistanis bit by bit. Let's make their sinking economy bleed more.

The frustration will only increase when loadshedding increases from 15-16 hours to 24 hours.

Is that they told you,, shelling with small arms............

common sense is extinct on other part of our border

Wtf? Pakistan side had small arms, INDIAN side had artillery dear

Pak electricity shortfall is 75%. their productino is 10000mw and need 17500 mw. so they need to step up their production 75% of current.

Good. Let's just increase the pressure on the Pakistanis bit by bit. Let's make their sinking economy bleed more.

The frustration will only increase when loadshedding increases from 15-16 hours to 24 hours.

Yes, and you will beg S&P to save you rupee? :rofl:

Btw here loadshedding is only 1 hour

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom