What's new

Artillery Btn moved to LoC as Pak shells Poonch posts again

Status
Not open for further replies.
BTW what is the latest news from LOC??
it s clear, army never liked gilani trying for good realtinos with india. so they got him ousted and stepped up infiltration and shelling. this will again cause a freeze in relation which is what they and china want. i expected this and knew it all along. just hope they dont bumb any indian city.

Pak electricity shortfall is 75%. their productino is 10000mw and need 17500 mw. so they need to step up their production 75% of current.

Genious math.. You were born in a you know what I guess?

Yes, and you will beg S&P to save you rupee? :rofl:

Btw here loadshedding is only 1 hour
haha depends onwhere your live. that menas you live in best part of paksitan.
for 1 hr loadshed no one riots.

haha depends onwhere your live. that menas you live in best part of paksitan.
for 1 hr loadshed no one riots.

Kid I live in North Nazimabad one one of the worst areas in Karachi.

Is where your indian thugs of MQM do violence

you give shelter to indian thugs like dawood.. so dont blame india.
you live in a rough neighbourhood , that explains why you act like this. but anyways, lahoris are rioting on powercut and no one riots unless its unbearable.

Wtf? Pakistan side had small arms, INDIAN side had artillery dear

OMG so u were fed with this till now,,, If we had artillery and would have fired it, losses on your side would have been extreme..
rangers are firing with HMG,UBGL,rocket Launchers and mortars,,,this even your fellow countrymen are accepting

and please follow the thread don't jump and show surprise,,

Wtf? Pakistan side had small arms, INDIAN side had artillery dear

OMG so u were fed with this till now,,, If we had artillery and would have fired it, losses on your side would have been extreme..
rangers are firing with HMG,UBGL,rocket Launchers and mortars,,,this even your fellow countrymen are accepting

and please follow the thread don't jump and show surprise,,

Indian thugs:woot:...now you are blaming Indian for Karachi target killings...:hitwall:....GREAAAATTTTTTTTTTT

The fire from these guns will lighten Indian Area really very soon by the way any Idea which Guns India is deploying or at least moving towards border
diwali guns is enough for you guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom