What's new

Artillery Btn moved to LoC as Pak shells Poonch posts again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your foreign policy is to take **** from little Pakistan, while we take **** from the world's super power. HAHA. Joke is still on you. Your Indian super power is getting smacked by a nation 10 times smaller than yours.

INCREDIBLE India. :lol:
Tumhare jaisa ek gaya, ab tu aa gaya....chahte kya ho bhai....jaao US main rehte ho, kahin ghumo firo....itni door baithkar yahan ke haalat kya samjhoge....tumhare yahan to load shedding bhi nahin hoti....:D

They took **** from us for over 65 years, and they will continue doing so.

Hahahahaahahah good one :D from Mr. JAHID HAMID ??? Or self creation ???

Tumhare jaisa ek gaya, ab tu aa gaya....chahte kya ho bhai....jaao US main rehte ho, kahin ghumo firo....itni door baithkar yahan ke haalat kya samjhoge....tumhare yahan to load shedding bhi nahin hoti....:D

Meray konsa itney saal guzar gey idar anay sey. Main to abi bi desi baanda hun. :D

Your foreign policy is to take **** from little Pakistan, while we take **** from the world's super power. HAHA. Joke is still on you. Your Indian super power is getting smacked by a nation 10 times smaller than yours.

INCREDIBLE India. :lol:

Oh yes i forgot i am talking to people in denial, who have no sense of reality. :help:

If it makes you feel better. Look at your jawans now. If Pakistan really did send it lashkars again, since ater Kargil, your armed forces would seriously be embarrassed again.
Please look at your General. He said we can't afford ??? Or expensive. I didnt remember the exact word. I was laughing so hard when see the news :D

If it makes you feel better. Look at your jawans now. If Pakistan really did send it lashkars again, since ater Kargil, your armed forces would seriously be embarrassed again.
Please look at your General. He said we can't afford ??? Or expensive. I didnt remember the exact word. I was laughing so hard when see the news :D

Ok ammunition for three days. Or was it two? :rofl:

Reactions: AUz
Not once but twice in a matter of few days :agree:

kargilvictory.jpg

How did I take star star star from Pakistan for last 60 years? When I look east I don't see east Pakistan.

Let me educate you, Sir.

Pakistan Studies - 1971 war

Hindus started Bangladesh movement. Pakistan invaded all of India. 90,000 Indian troops surrendered to the brave, courageous and manly Pakistanis. Hindus and Sikhs started crying, and ran to Russia. Pakistan with big Islamic hearts felt bad, and therefore they let go of all Indian lands. They also made Bangladesh a new nation because Bengali Muslims are their close brothers, who they never raped and killed in millions :pakistan:

This is the amazing feature of Indians.

Their bsf is getting pounded and receiving casualties, however they blame me of being delusional and bringing up 50 year old history. :):D:lol::rofl:

Have a good night guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom