What's new

Artillery Btn moved to LoC as Pak shells Poonch posts again

Status
Not open for further replies.
And then you will order them to nuke India :D hahaahah
You didn't read the article do you ??? It already said HEAVY reply given. BTW Indian news don't give details of reply :D

hahah yeah yeah HEAVY reply? and thats why you're still crying and bringing your Artillery? :rofl:

C'mon yar ...abhi SMERCH to anay day...

Tell then ... Pakistan ----> POUNDING ---> Poor Indian soldiers :lol:

Your PM was in Washigton :D go ask Mussharaff :D he was mad because of that
Your army soilders run back when PA show them middle figure. iA soot some of them in back :D
Your PA didn't accept bodies. They rott for days before IA bury them :D
So so much bravery here :D

Abay oh jahil :lol:

Tunay bas aik hi rattta mara hua hai? You little bharti dumbo , I am talking about 2001 STAND-OFF! You don't even know the difference between Kargil , Ran of Kutch , 2001 stand-off , Siachen :lol:

We all know you UNILATERALLY withdrew and ran like p*ssies...while losing their 700+ soliders :lol:

Tunay bas aik hi rattta mara hua hai? You little bharti dumbo , I am talking about 2001 STAND-OFF! You don't even know the difference between Kargil , Ran of Kutch , 2001 stand-off , Siachen :lol:

We all know you UNILATERALLY withdrew and ran like p*ssies...while losing their 700+ soliders :lol:

And your point is??
Was they killed by the bravado of PA or something?

Kau itani JALADI aukad pe aa gaya ??? Gali ??? Reported

Oh baba are you another jahil bharti kid? :hitwall:

When did I say that Pakistan will survive the war? But the point is ...even YOU won't ...

It has been discussed in DETAILLLLL....the conclusion (from knowledgeable Indians too) was that it will be a Mutual Assured Destruction for both countries...

Jao ab kaam karo...

this was in response to ur comments on destruction of coastal cities not just coastal cities no matter which ever city u destroy we have tear 2 cities to back it up........
it just a eye opener to ur delusion about destroying indian economy by destroying all the metros..........
but my point is even you destroy it we can come back but u cant that's the point which i want to drill deep in your head'............
before pressing the red button let your mil rulers know about this and this is not about taking both to stone age and destroying both of us we can survive nuclear attack but that will send us back 10 years but a nuke attack from india on pak will send you back 10,000bc

surrenders 90000 POW and calls us pussies ....:rofl:
PakistanPoW.jpg

You are pakistani living in US, why would you care if war broke out between India and Pakistan, with war i mean skirmishes at higher level and intensity. The price will be paid be local pakistani people. Prices of basic commodities will go high, foreign investment will have a huge blow as no one will want to invest in such environment. Pakistani forces have to be withdrawn from western front, leading to increase influence of TTP and other anti-pakistani groups.
I am not saying you are not a patriot, but think about local pakistani before you start chest thumping.

No one is.... I am just playing with little Indian brainwashed kids...

Go back and check who started all this "Lets bring SMERCH and PANAKA and pound them" , "Lets escalate it into a war..where will Pakistan go then" , " Lets show them this and that yada yada" ... it was INDIANS ...anyways....I am out!

Hope situation cools down...

d e l e t e

You are pakistani living in US, why would you care if war broke out between India and Pakistan, with war i mean skirmishes at higher level and intensity. The price will be paid be local pakistani people. Prices of basic commodities will go high, foreign investment will have a huge blow as no one will want to invest in such environment. Pakistani forces have to be withdrawn from western front, leading to increase influence of TTP and other anti-pakistani groups.
I am not saying you are not a patriot, but think about local pakistani before you start chest thumping.

Leave it! He'll Not Understand that....if war brakes out only brave soldiers from both sides 'll pay the price! Some idiot internet "Forever-Alone" nutjobs like him are the biggest enemies of pakistan. I promote Peace but NOT at the cost of national security!

BTW English kamjor Hogayee Kay ???
Stand off of 2001. I know that. I was telling you fact of Kargil. Or you wana say the people who ran in 1999 suddenly become brave in 2001. What did you smoke ??? So breeeleeeenttttte ( my fav English for you )

hahahaha unilaterally hahaha and lost 700 in standoff ??? Who tell you JAHID HAMID ???
Get some life :D

This is a result of the latest news reports from Kashmir about declining insurgency and kashmiri militants returning to normal life . This is a sign of their desperation to push militants into India to revive the militancy .

Go back and check who started all this "Lets bring SMERCH and PANAKA and pound them" , "Lets escalate it into a war..where will Pakistan go then" , " Lets show them this and that yada yada" ... it was INDIANS ...anyways....I am out!

Take the high ground man....you have spent considerable time on PDF. Chill....Adios.

As always Run away :D
Fine by me

They killed two soldiers of ours, its only fair that we return the favour :bounce:

Told you guys in the previous thread, there will be payback for this. Well looks like payback is on its way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom