What's new

Artillery Btn moved to LoC as Pak shells Poonch posts again

Status
Not open for further replies.
India does not face any sanctions on trade relations with Iran, be it American or UN. We straightforwardly rejected American offer for a defense pact, this shows strong backbone.
India is already exporting oil from Iran.

I don't understand why India would not be in the IP pipeline... It would have benefitted India... But we all know why India backed out of IP, it was only because of USA.

Its our decision not yours to take....besides many nations have no such thing as no first use police... tht includes france,uk,usa and even russia... but none of our generals get drunk come on tv and fart about retarded "limited nuclear war" rant...do they? coz its retarded and nothing funny.

seeing Pakistan's behavior of cease fire violations, this no first use ideology is must for Pakistan.

not any more

Yeah 3012.... Godspeed!
and your engineers are busy painting the chinese and N koreas missiles, is this what you want to hear.. I talked to a Pakistani here and asked him about SUPARCO, and his actual statement was, " table par pair rakh kar jhapki le rahy hotey hai"

this doesn't happen in India, and meanwhile I do not want to talk about it in this thread. stick to the topic.

Lashkar-e-Taiba was banned in Pakistan on January 12, 2002.

and the leader Hafeez syed has got bounty on him recently after we showed proofs again. How much is it? $10,000?

At a much reduced amount... and now under usa "ashirwad".

yeah US was forced to give, helplessly.

and your engineers are busy painting the chinese and N koreas missiles

And yours are painting Russian missiles etc... Even Brahmos the Russian version of Yahkont follows international law... Brahmos has 290 km range :rofl:

I don't understand why India would not be in the IP pipeline... It would have benefitted India... But we all know why India backed out of IP, it was only because of USA.

dude if it was in our interest, we would have gone for it. we are still bringing oil from iran and overruled all American sanctions, this is enough daring. Insecurity of the pipeline and dependance on Pakistan, is one of the biggest reason and Pakistan can be influenced by US too to stop the supply.

And yours are painting Russian missiles etc... Even Brahmos the Russian version of Yahkont follows international law... Brahmos has 290 km range :rofl:

well all of our IRBM and ICBM missiles do not even resemble Russian modals. lol .. Brahmos is JV :bunny:.

let us not derail the thread

the basic thing is Pakistan is being violating cease fire and members here are derailing the thread as expected. :tdown:

dude if it was in our interest, we would have gone for it. we are still bringing oil from iran and overruled all American sanctions, this is enough daring. Insecurity of the pipeline and dependance on Pakistan, is one of the biggest reason and Pakistan can be influenced by US too to stop the supply.

First tell me why is India going along with TAPI then?

dude if it was in our interest, we would have gone for it. we are still bringing oil from iran and overruled all American sanctions, this is enough daring. Insecurity of the pipeline and dependance on Pakistan, is one of the biggest reason and Pakistan can be influenced by US too to stop the supply

Nope... now usa has terminated the sanctions on india to buy iranian oil...thts why even now india has reduced oil supply from iran and thts a fact....and the second sentence of urs make no sense... we already have stopped their supply and are building IPI... and now givin a damn abt usa...

well all of our IRBM and ICBM missiles do not even resemble Russian modals. lol .. Brahmos is JV :bunny:.

let us not derail the thread

the basic thing is Pakistan is being violating cease fire and members here are derailing the thread as expected. :tdown:

Brahmos is nothing but a painted russian Oniks missile... tht india cant sell without russian permission.. but yeah lets not derail the topic.

Nope... now usa has terminated the sanctions on india to buy iranian oil...thts why even now india has reduced oil supply from iran and thts a fact....and the second sentence of urs make no sense... we already have stopped their supply and are building IPI... and now givin a damn abt usa...

okay, if you say you won't get influenced by US and won't come under pressure, then what about the security, after all these cease fire violations from your side, you think we will trust and invest billions? And meanwhile can Pakistan afford this project? Iran alone is funding it I guess and you are telling us.

seeing Pakistan's behavior of cease fire violations, this no first use ideology is must for Pakistan.

Do u have proof tht we fired first? i do and it injured 2 people... 1 woman and 1 child:

http://www.google.com.pk/url?sa=t&r...ytnODg&usg=AFQjCNEmDLKZdya3YYwA6heJHQDSvmD86A

not any more

Yeah coz they exempted india... thts why.... :rofl:
and your engineers are busy painting the chinese and N koreas missiles, is this what you want to hear.. I talked to a Pakistani here and asked him about SUPARCO, and his actual statement was, " table par pair rakh kar jhapki le rahy hotey hai"

Atleast our evil imports work?:lol:... how abt tht 40 year of lca or tht 30 year old arjun with only 125 on order? kiddo... guess u cant even assemble russian stuff....right...lol....:
http://www.google.com.pk/url?sa=t&r..._sXNDg&usg=AFQjCNFrh6V2Rfshv1PVcDNM192OuqT7Uw

even the 125 smoothmores with tot from russia....blow up during field testing... haha... and thts just 1 example... plus which missile in chinese or korean inventory is similiar to Babur,Raad,Shaheen-I,II,Ghauri,hatf etc?
this doesn't happen in India, and meanwhile I do not want to talk about it in this thread. stick to the topic.

and the leader Hafeez syed has got bounty on him recently after we showed proofs again. How much is it? $10,000?

So what? come get him... we have no evidence against him.....we cant just arrest him coz a few indians want it.. as for 10000 .. im sure it can feed alot of indians.. considering 10 cents is the official wage declared by the indian govt...

yeah US was forced to give, helplessly.

Still they havent allowed india to purchase big amount...lol

okay, if you say you won't get influenced by US and won't come under pressure, then what about the security, after all these cease fire violations from your side, you think we will trust and invest billions? And meanwhile can Pakistan afford this project? Iran alone is funding it I guess and you are telling us.

Who cares... u will build it for urself and we will get transit fees from you simple... but only when u have the gutts to confront usa and go ahead with it which u cant n wont... abt our pipeline.. not your problem its under construction... u dnt have to worry... take a nap.

The only thing indian about brahmos is the name, not even the paint is indian.

Do u have proof tht we fired first? i do and it injured 2 people... 1 woman and 1 child:

http://www.google.com.pk/url?sa=t&r...ytnODg&usg=AFQjCNEmDLKZdya3YYwA6heJHQDSvmD86A

Yeah coz they exempted india... thts why.... :rofl:

Atleast our evil imports tht transport through time machines work.... how abt tht 40 year of lca or tht 30 year old arjun with only 125 on order? kiddo... guess u cant even assemble russian stuff....right...lol....:
http://www.google.com.pk/url?sa=t&r..._sXNDg&usg=AFQjCNFrh6V2Rfshv1PVcDNM192OuqT7Uw

even the 125 smoothmores blow up during field testing... haha... and thts just 1 example... plus which missile in chinese or korean inventory is similiar to Babur,Raad,Shaheen-I,II,Ghauri,hatf etc?

So what? come get him... we have no evidence against him.....we cant just arrest him coz a few indians want it.. as for 10000 .. im sure it can feed alot of indians.. considering 10 cents is the official wage declared by the indian govt...

Still they havent allowed india to purchase big amount...lol

only bold part is relevant rest is crap.

well, even if you do not fire, the fact is infiltrations from your side is a daily business , proofs are always handed over and if we see them infiltrating we will take them down after giving them warnings. In that case, you do not have to retaliate and safe guard the terrorists

and you said it right there, they "allowed". How many times have you heard Americans allowing it? lol...

send both nuke subs in pakistani waters, apne aap inki samaj mein aa jayegi, kisse panga le rehe hain....

Who cares... u will build it for urself and we will get transit fees from you simple... but only when u have the gutts to confront usa and go ahead with it which u cant n wont... abt our pipeline.. not your problem its under construction... u dnt have to worry... take a nap.

we are already importing oil from Iran, refining it will give us the gas, simple. and IPI is still a 50-50 project for India. Plus an advice to you, finish it before 2014 or else you have to pay $1 million daily to Iran until completion lolllllll

send both nuke subs in pakistani waters, apne aap inki samaj mein aa jayegi, kisse panga le rehe hain....

lol kid... we heard same dialogue in 2008... instead you sent dossiers :rofl:

btw

Pak Navy to build nuclear submarine,6/20/2012 6:21:04 AM

we are already importing oil from Iran, refining it will give us the gas, simple. and IPI is still a 50-50 project for India. Plus an advice to you, finish it before 2014 or else you have to pay $1 million daily to Iran until completion lolllllll

Don't worry about us mr

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom