What's new

Artillery Btn moved to LoC as Pak shells Poonch posts again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who is celebrating?? be happy that no one is unlike when pakistani soldier dies diwali 2.0 happens on bharat rakshak, time of india :lol:

I don't care about BR , I am not a member there. I have seen how Indian members here respond when Pakistani soldiers died and contrasting that to how Pakistani members are reacting in this thread .:agree:

This is just the continuation of indians getting cocky and being hammered by foreigners - it's been happening for thousands of years. And it will happen for another thousand years Inshallah.

So u mean Hinduism is weak religion... Got it :tup:

I meant Pakistanis are a weak people . Another comprehension problem . :lol:

If hinduism was weak , Most of the sub-continent would not have been hindu today . It's just that the ones with any balls live in the modern day Republic of India.

I don't care about BR , I am not a member there. I have seen how Indian members here respond when Pakistani soldiers died and contrasting that to how Pakistani members are reacting in this thread .:agree:

Of course Pakistanis will act like this... First Pakistani civilians get killed by BSF and Indian Army thats only reason why Pakistani Army retaliates otherwise everything was going dandy on the border... So simple, u guys kill innocent women and children so sane happens to you.. What you sow shall u reap.

btw tell me whats more valuable, civilian life or soldier life? :agree:

Near Tiger Hill, Point 5353 still Pak-occupied - Indian Express

kargil-mushong5-06-1999.jpg

kargil12.jpg

kargil13.jpg

kargilvictory.jpg

Caputred weapons:
kargil15.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I meant Pakistanis are a weak people . Another comprehension problem . :lol:

If hinduism was weak , Most of the sub-continent would not have been hindu today . It's just that the ones with any balls live in the modern day Republic of India.

But didn't samantk say Pakistanis were also Indians so, Indians are weak.

Ah, so you mean Indian Muslims don't have guts... Where is faizahmed now?

Right now half of the subcontinent is Muslim, that just adds to my point that Hinduism was a weak religion, that's why so many converted...

This is just the continuation of indians getting cocky and being hammered by foreigners - it's been happening for thousands of years. And it will happen for another thousand years Inshallah.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/indian...shells-poonch-posts-again-18.html#post3077225

Right now half of the subcontinent is Muslim, that just adds to my point that Hinduism was a weak religion, that's why so many converted...
:lol::lol: get lost now :bunny:

Indian mentality always seems to be in reverse gear, desperate to salvage some pride by taking shelter in 1971.!!! One could argue, why not look at pre and post 1947 India map, hence a little closer to our life time presents the true picture and ultimate scenario.
Cost of standoff. 2001/02

The Indian cost for the buildup was 21,600 crore (US$4.31 billion), while the Pakistani cost was estimated to be $1.4 billion. Also it took India months to mobilize and lost 789 men in the process. Around 100 soldiers were killed in the initial phase of laying mines, another 250 were injured. The remaining casualties were a result of artillery duels with Pakistan and vehicle accidents.[23][2]

Indian mentality always seems to be in reverse gear, desperate to salvage some pride by taking shelter in 1971.!!! One could argue, why not look at pre and post 1947 India map, hence a little closer to our life time presents the true picture and ultimate scenario.
Whatever became of India pre 1947 was not in our hand, we did what we could, maybe you forgot Pakistan was sliced from India due to a single fanatic person.

We can count of 48, 65, 71 and 98 and what can you talk about a stand-off alone :tdown:

Whatever became of India pre 1947 was not in our hand, we did what we could, maybe you forgot Pakistan was sliced from India due to a single fanatic person.

We can count of 48, 65, 71 and 98 and what can you talk about a stand-off alone :tdown:

You shouldn't remember what PAF did to you guys in '65

that's y many religion and civilization come and go but hindu religion and civilization still exist and you pakis fear of our great culture .

that's y many religion and civilization come and go but hindu religion and civilization still exist and you pakis fear of our great culture .

Eh? Fear?

Btw, I can't watch YouTube videos.

3 Pakistani soldiers were killed by the Indian army on the LOC just last year in September. Less than a year ago . Check out the responses of Indian members on that thread and contrast it with the chest-thumping responses of the Pakistani members on here . Shows you the difference between the two people's culture and civilisation.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/strategic-geopolitical-issues/127433-three-pakistani-soldiers-killed-indian-border-firing.html

:) Proud of my countrymen for their maturity when the Pakistani soldiers were killed on the LOC .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom