What's new

Artificial Lightening tested by China

This might be it: http://www.cma.gov.cn/en2014/news/News/201906/t20190611_526880.html

"According to Mr. Lv Weitao, Chief Scientist from the laboratory, this is the 14th year that CMA has conducted this experiment and has successfully triggered lightning for over 150 times, which have enriched the first-hand observation data in terms of the theories and technological research in lightning physics, lightning protection, sounding, and others."

Wait you will get the source. You want to delete it be my guest but news is credible.

For time being take this as a source plz. I never post shit you know me. You said the same on rail gun but it was reality.

Please and I must admit; I'm disappointed !

The source You give is surely a credible one, which call's its experiment a "stunning test of #artificial #lightning by China Meteorological Research Institute" ... but why do you name the thread then "Artificial Lightening strike weapon tested by China" ?? Isn't this an unjustified hyping? :crazy:

This THOR Lightning device is ... such an Awesome device to say the loud
exuberant ( "Hello Good Morning america" ) to all USN destroyers and
aircraft carriers battle group trespassing in the South China Sea.

Please and I must admit; I'm disappointed !

The source You give is surely a credible one, which call's its experiment a "stunning test of #artificial #lightning by China Meteorological Research Institute" ... but why do you name the thread then "Artificial Lightening strike weapon tested by China" ?? Isn't this an unjustified hyping? :crazy:

Lol. Yes you can change the name of the thread. Sorry to disappoint you but let's be honest this test is a weapon can you deny this? I have no objection in the title change but reality is you me and China all still don't know what this is. I in my childhood played redalert and this is something right out of that game. I will change the title until we have more info on it. Happy :)

Nothing surprising here....

Few chemicals are know to cause lightening when sprayed in clouds.....

But targeting it is new. This is some interesting research
To some extent you can attract to a pre positioned structure ( or what ever name )...

USA has used such thunderbolt weapon during the last Iraq war on an electric station. The power of which is said to be around 1 lakh volts

To some extent you can attract to a pre positioned structure ( or what ever name )...

USA has used such thunderbolt weapon during the last Iraq war on an electric station. The power of which is said to be around 1 lakh volts
I read alot of Chinese reports on 'black tech', certain technologies we do not reveal and only use in a real war. Normally what Chinese reveal is only half of our real capabilities.

why humans are playing with nature ?
What you call "nature" is just electrical potential between anodes and cathodes. "Playing" with it would enhance human knowledge in fields of physics and meteorology.

I read alot of Chinese reports on 'black tech', certain technologies we do not reveal and only use in a real war. Normally what Chinese reveal is only half of our real capabilities.

Very true. But all big boys have their black tech programs that are very secret. In real war between giants, only these technologies change the outcome more than any other factor. US and Russia also have unrevealed super weapons.

About this technology. It is not a weapon. Maybe certain parts and stages or developments can be used in different weapons but this lightning creation device is more for testing lightning strike resistance with direction, targeting and repitition.

Back
Top Bottom