What's new

Arshad Khan, aka #Chaiwala

A typical same gender response, Same response would be quite often from girls for girls.

We girls call it male jealousy, he is no doubt handsome but also a photogenic face.

lol I'm not jealous I've got good facial features too I think

lol I'm not jealous I've got good facial features too I think
You think na bhai but Arshad's features being admired by millions of girls. Kabhi kaam karney waali tak ne bhi bola hai you looks cute :lol:

he isnt very beautiful but very normal.the other thing i might say.he looks like afghan.i have met many.all are like that

You think na bhai but Arshad's features being admired by millions of girls. Kabhi kaam karney waali tak ne bhi bola hai you looks cute :lol:

Well when I was in uni a girl from my class had a couple of my pictures on her phone and I found out so yeah suck on that :)

Allah maf Kare. Yeh Kis ne gunah kia?

Main to Canadian PM ke baat kar rahi thi.
A handsome fellow indeed and by all accounts a good man.Kudos

580497614e92b-650x759.jpg

ISLAMABAD (Web Desk) – You must have seen models and actors walking the ramp and setting the stage on fire but wait, because a chai wala (tea seller) is posing a serious threat to all the good looking faces in the country.

Based in Islamabad, this Chia wala has become talk of the town and social media is going gaga over his looks as he was captured by a photographer Javeria Ali during a photowalk at [Islamabad’s] Itwar Bazaar. Considering run of the mill, she posted it on her instagram but soon the man became everyone’s crush.

Not only Pakistan’s are going crazy after the man but India Pictures also shared the picture on its instagram handle.

Blue eyes, fair complexion and a composed personality is what makes this boy a man of flamboyant persona.

World's Hottest Chai Wala! pic.twitter.com/DTm3RXfnqF

— Dr Shahid (@DrManpads) October 17, 2016

Social media freaks are sharing the picture of the boy and some are comparing him to Fawad Khan while others are placing him infront of Hamza Ali Abbasi.

Forget Fawad khan people..hellooooo chai wala #ohemgee#oohhhlala pic.twitter.com/GJYzOGNkw0

— Mahnoor Khan (@Mahnooor_Khan) October 16, 2016

Although no one has yet contacted the man himself, still there are bright chances of his screen appearance in next few months. So brace yourself and wait until he mesmerizes the lolly wood.

https://en.dailypakistan.com.pk/pakistan/this-islamabadi-chai-wala-is-going-viral-on-social-media/

@Zibago @django @Moonlight @The Sandman @Mentee @Khan_21 @LA se Karachi @Arsalan
He is probably some Afghan vendor.Kudos

A little bit confusion over here....Is this all immediate love sustainable and really can be called as love? Why girls are only going 4 looks? I thought, for girls, rest of the things apart from looks matter also ...

Check out comments on fb i cant stop laughing girls are tagging each other and saying we will happily become sokans for him had hoti hay :D

Unbelievable....:lol: But I m happy 4 this guy. He got fame out of nowhere. What a damn lucky guy...

May he succeed and continue his hard work with all honesty.....:tup:

Well when I was in uni a girl from my class had a couple of my pictures on her phone and I found out so yeah suck on that :)
This reminds a joke when a super rich beautiful girl approach a poor guy and ask him to accompany her to her home during the journey poor guy looks surprised, happy and starts thinking about his mother who used to say you are very beautiful, When they reach girls home she made him to sit on a secluded sofa in a well furnished drawing room and left he was thinking about the beautiful moments he could imagine suddenly she brings two kids and showed them the young man and advise the children if you don't eat and study properly TUM BADEY HO KR ISS ADMI JESE MARIAL BADSOORAT AOR JAHIL HO JAOO GEY...:lol:

You should have ask that girl why she kept your picture in her phone.

And this is classified as sober tharkiness lies well behind the limits of Haya, saadghi and masherkiyat.:lol: but fact is girls are also tharki :agree:

Hahahahaha. Lol
And yes girls are. Oh god twitter was flooded with their tharki tweets.

Jab ham kehtey that Laila pyari hey to apkey alfaaz kiya they :D
@django

Sirf compliment karte? :D

Back
Top Bottom