What's new

Arshad Khan, aka #Chaiwala

I was thinking you as gal but when I check your profile turns out a male. Anyways could you let me know how to creat topic or threads.
Click forums..choose one forum..example central and south asia..click on it..after it is opened,you can see create a thread on the right side top..click it and create a thread

Agar Chaye Bnanay Wala Ye Ho To......Chauvinist..!!
Patti Ban'nay ko b tyar hain hum...

Wah Wah Wah

Subhanallah...Kia sher parha hai apne...:)

Biryani pe vote dete deakha h aap kis base pe support kar rahe

@Mentee ko

Mentee bhai hamarey bhai hain...Underworld me inhi ka sikka chalta hai...Bhai ko support karna lazmi...Jo bhai ko support nh karega woh qaddar hai....:D

It's okay. I am on same page.

:-)

Why not...Go to forum button (placed at top of site)

then select thread section like Social and Current news or any other, relevant to your news....

here you have option of "Create thread"

:tup:
Bhai either start to post some blusterous comments or change your avatar with shaikh Rasheed's pic . You sound too passive and caring. Pehli bar to m bhi khata kha gea :-)

Last edited:
Yeh to mujhe lag raha aap Altaf bhae ke baat kar rahe. Khair yeh bhi us ka fan hai. Influence.

:hitwall:
O hello konsa fan, iam just after his skin for the sole reason to introduce low cost solutions for energy crisis . Haaan agr kam na BNA to then nuclear option is always there

:lol: Khata matlab dhoka? right?
AP NY kea samjh tha Lahori karahi :P

Ouchhhh...!! Haye Na Kaho ye..Mujy Sharm A rahi hai..:smitten:

wesay main nay chaye wali patti kaha tha..Lekin Khair Mujy Patni ban'nay pay ziada khushi ho gi..:girl_wacko:
Achaaaaaaa! To phr patni Ko sharam nae lajja aati hain :p:

O hello konsa fan, iam just after his skin for the sole reason to introduce low cost solutions for energy crisis . Haaan agr kam na BNA to then nuclear option is always there

Party badal Le :P

Back
Top Bottom