What's new

Arsalan Iftikhar aka Rajkumar

Arslan Iftikhar has the making of the leader of Pakistan
he is Zardari and Nawaz Sherif combined. with the power of suo Moto he will rule Pakistan with full justice

:o: what ? I thought our Next PM will be Bilawaal or Malala :cray:
Too much competition these days , well bilawaal has to sacrifice his father to get Sympathy votes , and Malala has to get another bullet in head .. to get noble prize :lol:

Arslan Iftikhar has the making of the leader of Pakistan
he is Zardari and Nawaz Sherif combined. with the power of suo Moto he will rule Pakistan with full justice
What Pakistan needs is a party like BJP where their PMs are celibate :lol::lol:
We have Congress and they have broken all records when it comes to handing down the baton to younger generation. It sorry state of affairs in our neck of woods.

What Pakistan needs is a party like BJP where their PMs are celibate :lol::lol:
We have Congress and they have broken all records when it comes to handing down the baton to younger generation. It sorry state of affairs in our neck of woods.

I agree we had PTI only issue is its soft stance and excuse for the existence of TTP

You guys routed the dynasty political party but we got 2 main parties that have entire government and administration distributed among family members and in-laws

I agree we had PTI only issue is its soft stance and excuse for the existence of TTP

You guys routed the dynasty political party but we got 2 main parties that have entire government and administration distributed among family members and in-laws
You guys have status-quo parties.. & PTI, which is again drifting from it's original ideology & playing popular politics. To be honest,, there is no real alternative in Pakistan. Even if one comes through.. it won't be able to face upto the current political system.
What Pakistan needs is a real revolution, people's revolution. Then again.. result of this could be either of the two extremes, that's what Pakistan needs to guard against!

Mubashar Luqman is a sell out and was caught red handed doing a planted program with Riaz Thaikadar. He simply has lost all credibility.

He still has more credibility in his program khara sach than you patwaris on PDF and over all in noon league. People like you are Jealous of Malik Riaz him being a billionaire and you being a paid 1000 rupiya patwari on PDF by noon league burnol lagao. You may look at as planted program many look at it as rehearsal you just don't start a program without any clue...not to forget the secret conversation of shahbaz sharif.

He still has more credibility in his program khara sach than you patwaris on PDF and over all in noon league. People like you are Jealous of Malik Riaz him being a billionaire and you being a paid 1000 rupiya patwari on PDF by noon league burnol lagao. You may look at as planted program many look at it as rehearsal you just don't start a program without any clue...not to forget the secret conversation of shahbaz sharif.

It was a planted program by all means, seriously just check it out on youtube/ vimeo again. By the way you are the very first person I ever met offline or online who seems so much in awe of Riaz Thaikaidar :lol:

Sedqal, post: 5897028, member: 143972"]It was a planted program by all means, seriously just check it out on youtube/ vimeo again. By the way you are the very first person I ever met offline or online who seems so much in awe of Riaz Thaikaidar :lol:[/quote]

I have to look at the bigger picture so I would rate Mr. honorable Malik Riaz better than many planted or not he can so did sharif brothers and their ghatya Ads daily on Media and news papers with their large bald heads in papers. It pains you when you call him Thaikaidar a honorable Title though which interprets as "Contractor" but if you look at it he has his own legal lands and businesses he need not get Contracts to work for others maybe in the past, he being a very successful businessman who has survived corrupt political system, corrupt bureaucrats/politicians and corrupt Judiciary.

Last edited:
It was a planted program by all means, seriously just check it out on youtube/ vimeo again. By the way you are the very first person I ever met offline or online who seems so much in awe of Riaz Thaikaidar :lol:
Geo new do planted program all the times but it the favorite channel of patwaris .. even ur own defence minister have seen proof against geo ... still ur whole government is busy in saving them

btw dont hate lmalik raiz .. he donated more then whole Punjab provisional government did for IDPS

Geo new do planted program all the times but it the favorite channel of patwaris .. even ur own defence minister have seen proof against geo ... still ur whole government is busy in saving them

btw dont hate lmalik raiz .. he donated more then whole Punjab provisional government did for IDPS

PMLN can't curb freedom of expression, I know you lot are not used to it but we have our democratic credentials to think of (and no Qadri's lunacy is not freedom of expression but anarchy which will not be allowed)

Ya Evil Arsalaaaaaan

First time in history Agencies political gimmicks are equally retorted back in their own tone:rofl:

Civillianssss Zindabaaaad......:yahoo:

Ya Evil Arsalaaaaaan

First time in history Agencies political gimmicks are equally retorted back in their own tone:rofl:

Civillianssss Zindabaaaad......:yahoo:
Mr lost minded first agencies are not behind this secondly do you they don't some real good stuff against your retarded brother leaders they have everything even se. Videos and everything. So if they decide to bring it they will come up civilian zindabaad off course not political mian retards

Back
Top Bottom