What's new

Arrest warrant against 'Bachchu Razakar'

Well, once he said he opposed liberation but said he never commit crime or harmed anyone during the war. But, he was really a good Islamic scholar, and was a soft speaker and non-extremist.

Well, once he said he opposed liberation but said he never commit crime or harmed anyone during the war. But, he was really a good Islamic scholar, and was a soft speaker and non-extremist.
When exactly was that 'once'? And breaking up a country out of lie and falsehood was treasonous to start with, wasn't it? I challenged all BDians to prove on how had we become more independent as Bangladesh-Bengali from Pakistani-Bengali? Rational wasn't provided by any RAM-LAXMAN up until today, would you step up? And for your info. Saydee was far better of orator, speaker and reciter than even him, who wasn't spared by RAWAMYS, so would you call him, a non-non-extremist? My allergies get worse when you-lot call his type as extremist by default but not Hasina, Tofael, Kamal, Menon, Inu, Suranjit, Advani, Modi etc? Can you comprehend?

Does it matter what he or anyone in this forum claims? But I do agree that the tribunal can't continue under this government. BAL would do anything to get popular religious scholars behind bars.

well,if he wasn't a Razakar....then he'll come out clean..have faith in law and justice.

well,if he wasn't a Razakar....then he'll come out clean..have faith in law and justice.
OK let's arrest all the think tanks of 'Hindutavya rss/Vedic School' for being anti-Ghandigiri and lock them up in 'Tihar Jail' until it would be proven that the rational behind breaking up of 'Babri Masjid' wasn't their brain child, deal?

I cant understand where those bloody razakars gone i want to give them a great lesson:devil:

But whom the govt captures he is not the actual razakar than where r they:undecided:

If he is a not a Razakar why is he known as Bacchu Razakar? :what:

by that logic if we start calling you royboy gay that should make you a homosexual. this bacchu raakar is a new catchy name bal government gave to this good man.

by that logic if we start calling you royboy gay that should make you a homosexual. this bacchu raakar is a new catchy name bal government gave to this good man.

Uncalled for but ok. I didn't know that Bacchu Razaakar was a new name given to him, which I personally find hard to believe, but I am just going to take your words for it.

If he is a proven rajakra, he should be put on trial for crime against humanity, that's all I would like to say.

Bangladeshi courts have become politicized Kangaroo courts, instruments of political persecution, no credibility left, whatsoever.

'Bachchu Razakar' on way to Pakistan: RAB
Mon, Apr 9th, 2012 8:14 pm BdST
Liton Haider
bdnews24.com chief crime correspondent

Dhaka, Apr 9 (bdnews24.com) – Abul Kalam Azad, better known as Bachchu Razakar, has fled the country and is headed for Pakistan to evade arrest on war crimes charges, Rapid Action Battalion (RAB) said on Monday.

Quoting his sons, RAB said he crossed the border to India.

RAB media wing director M Sohail told bdnews24.com: "His two sons and brother-in-law told us that he fled to India through Dinajpur's Hili border. His destination is Pakistan."

His sons and brother-in-law have been detained by RAB, he said.

International Crime Tribunal-2 issued arrest warrant against Bachchu Razakar on Apr 3 for 'collaborating with the Pakistan occupation forces and committing excesses during the Liberation War in 1971'.

Police conducted raids at various places to arrest him, but failed to find him.

bdnews24.com/lh/trb/sk/1958h

Liton Haider

Dhaka, Apr 9 (bdnews24.com) – Abul Kalam Azad, better known as Bachchu Razakar, has fled the country and is headed for Pakistan to evade arrest on war crimes charges, Rapid Action Battalion (RAB) said on Monday.

RAB media wing director M Sohail told bdnews24.com: "His two sons and brother-in-law told us that he fled to India through Dinajpur's Hili border. His destination is Pakistan."

International Crime Tribunal-2 issued arrest warrant against Bachchu Razakar on Apr 3 for 'collaborating with the Pakistan occupation forces and committing excesses during the Liberation War in 1971'.

Suspicious...flees from police watch, heading for Pakistan through BAL-patron India..perhaps he was abducted and then killed..you never can tell!

Liton Haider

He was under tight watch of Awami polices for last year so how the hell a aged man escaped from in front of their nose?

If he really fled for Pakistan then may Allah get him there but I doubt. I no longer believe these Awami bigots.

Back
Top Bottom