What's new

Army to be called in GB

Of course.. Arsonist and Firefighters. Double role.

Gadkari is a Muslim hater? That's news to me

Also most of these BJP leaders, say one thing when away from power and do another when in power.

To add, while they have their own agenda on what to do, its mostly the PM's team consisting of diplomats and IAS rank officers who drive things (this is my belief, as none of our leaders are that intellectual or brilliant minded tbh).

Bharpai to hogi - because today people in India have gone sick of big names, and people coming from families with history. As long as the country moves along at whatever growth pace, and there is no big ticket corruption whoever comes can be good.

Personally too much charismatic leaders can be dangerous, unless they are self disciplined (which is hard) any amount of success will go to their head quickly.
I believe you and let's see things within next 2 months. I strongly believe that Indian power class is retarded than ever before, and working or middle class is powerless than ever before..

What da **** this asim munier is doing this man must resign
And then what?
One of his corps commanders will take over who will exactly follow his policy

The chief has no corps under his command he just a man with single guy that follows him.

His power comes from corps commanders and all corps commanders are in with asim munir because their retirements are under threat

Not even corps commanders even the brigadiers are in it

People of GB will unfortunately regret leaving AJK and becoming province of Pakistan.

I was thinking, if Modi dies soon, who will replace him? Jagat Prakash?
Sepoys of napak army are hoping it's Bajwa, after all he's done the most to further the hindutva agenda in the past 50 years.

Army should show no mercy to these terrorists and traitors.

These terrorists should be crushed with all power.

It is important to understand local problems in correct manner and not give conspiratorial spins to every development.

There is a law & order situation in Gilgit Baltistan due to a shia cleric being accused of blasphemy.

Zia regime is responsible for creating blasphemy laws.

Succeeding governments are too chicken to revisit these laws.

73 announces GB provincial status , but never execute. Plus too much hold of TTP in the region.

Sectarian violence. Army is called upon to restore order.
No news abt secterian violence..anyway media has censorship. But there were social media news processions in skardu against asim muneer.

We need someone from GB in this forum. We need more than one from GB to corroborate what's going on in GB.

Is dalla ka bacha Asim Munir ko koi bc nath daalna wala nahi ha. Sari qoum, 7 lac army, sari ki sari bureaucracy, politicans sawai chand aik ka sub ka sub madarchod hijara bana hua hain is kanjar ja aga,
First action shabaz sharif took after taking oath giving ISI power over ACR of all administrative services, police, and bureaucracy.
You can safely conclude isi sector commanders running whole administration.
They way police and local administration arresting, abducting, coercing pti tells a lot how gestapo controls everything.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom