What's new

Army to be called in GB

Only solution, Pak army should start old low key tourism activity in Indian held Kashmir and give a dire warning to UAE and KSA, not to do any investment in that region, which is deputed territory. On Pakistan side of GB clean the TTP. Right now TTP is fully financed by India.

Last edited:
PTI is extremely strong in GB. Every govt promise to make GB province but non do any anything . But GB always under terror threat from TTP, Talban etc ...

'Only Nawaz Sharif can make G-B a province', Maryam hits out at PM Imran​

PML-N's vice president kicks off her election campaign in G-B amid mass defection in party ranks

Twelve schools bombed, burned in northern Pakistan​

By Jibran Ahmad
3 MIN READ

PESHAWAR, Pakistan (Reuters) - Twelve schools - eight girls and four boys schools - were attacked by bombs and set on fire overnight in a northern Pakistani district where Taliban-linked militants opposed to girls’ education are active, police said on Friday.
No group immediately claimed responsibility for the attack, but Pakistani Taliban and allied Islamist militants, who regard girls education as anti-Islam, have been attacking thousands of schools for young women in northwestern and northern parts of the country.
PTI popular, because rest of the parties are either secterian religious like jui, ji, tlp, or play religious card like n league.
Ppp is just bunch of corrupt hypocrites.
Pakistanis are in general centrist, they don't like secterian politics and PTI is their only choice.

My brother hum Abhi ka political issue toh solve nahi kar paa rahay aur aap Kiski baat kar rahain hain sad, funny but true. Btw @Falgrine sahib hates imran khan but I still like him because that is what a tolerable society should be something which we are forgetting. Again my personal opinion
What i meant, any shia-sunni talk is rather non-productive in any shape. This divide is part of our history. It will remain like that, we just need to take it the way it is.

Religious extremists and agencies like isi take advantage and ignite fire for their interests.

We perhaps still haven't reached a point in time-space where we could discuss secterian issues academically because even that will cause consternation.

I hope Pakistan is broken into pieces and Karachi is taken over by America or UAE, I will be happy. Pakistan has no future except death and misery.

Exactly sir, another common sense example is the sahaba who ran away in the battle of uhud, because they mistakenly believe briefly that the prophet was martyred in battle, even though the Quran forgave them but how are the ones who ran and the ones who stayed equal how can I be correct on both instances of I follow either? How does that make sense? It does not. If everybody was correct then Surah munafiqoon would never have been revealed. Everything aside my personal opinion and the reason why I MYSELF respect sahabas is because they were simply better muslims then me and most of contemporary muslims of not all and the reason is that they believed in the start when Islam was not fully established.and they had the honour of benefiting from his eminence directly which I would give anything for. I am not a perfect Muslim but their are already or will be great muslims in the future also who believe in the prophet vehemently and blindly even though they never saw him or met him they deserve or will deserve high praise also.

That aside, everybody can turn against me if they want, but bamu umayya who don’t have the best of resumes in Islam. The son of somebody like abu sufyN and hinda whose actions are well known and his sons which are unforgivable. Who waged war against the rightful caliph of the time. I don’t need to believe in him to prove myself a Muslim. Fact is fact.

In my personal opinion one of the greatest less known Sahabi is hazrat Uthman bin Mazoon I recommend anybody to read about this great individual and the respect and honour he earned.

The excessive praise given to the Banu Umayya and Muawiyah under various pretexts actually reveals a profound bias and disapproval towards Ali. Bughz-e-Ali ka koi ilaaj nahi duniya mein

As Engineer Mirza rightly pointed out, there's an underlying inclination in every Sunni to harbor Nasibi sentiments, and likewise, every Shia tends to conceal their Rafidhi sentiments.

It's logically inconsistent to claim profound reverence for Ali and Aal-e-Rasool while simultaneously showing great respect for their sworn adversaries and those responsible for their deaths, i.e. Muawiyah and the Banu Umayya

The excessive praise given to the Banu Umayya and Muawiyah under various pretexts actually reveals a profound bias and disapproval towards Ali. Bughz-e-Ali ka koi ilaaj nahi duniya mein

As Engineer Mirza rightly pointed out, there's an underlying inclination in every Sunni to harbor Nasibi sentiments, and likewise, every Shia tends to conceal their Rafidhi sentiments.

It's logically inconsistent to claim profound reverence for Ali and Aal-e-Rasool while simultaneously showing great respect for their sworn adversaries and those responsible for their deaths, i.e. Muawiyah and the Banu Umayya
Reality always somewhere in the middle.
No one or tribe ( in the perspective of umayyad and abbasaid) are pure bad or pure good both have had their services to Muslims, fatmids were Shia but they also served, ottomans, and mughals.

Well Shia don't limit their ire for just Bbanu ummayya, in fact condemn Umar and Abu Bakr to be the greatest evil. Whereas there's no analogous sentiment against the ahlelbayt amongst the sunnis.

I meet a man from gb yesterday. He said on my face brother. They removed our pm forceful and gave us the feeling that we are pice of shit in their eyes. He said we gave thousands of sons to protect Pakistan and he almost cried He said asim munier gave us reality chack. He said they started this suni shia think to cover up things. But people of GB think and believe imran khan is the only cure for this disease and they loved their ex pm kurshed. He said their pm was treated unjustly and that angred their whole system as they are not like slave types like rest of Pakistan. They are mountains tribes and thay are strong will people

Last edited:
ISI behind every mischief.

Ppl in GB fed-up to be ruled by GHQ.
This is Pakistan, sectarian conflict is common as it is throughout the muslim world.

Not everything is ISI Saazish.

This is Pakistan, sectarian conflict is common as it is throughout the muslim world.

Not everything is ISI Saazish.
Perfectly genius.
If someone does not know then must read a little.

Before Zia, Pak has no secterain wars, just may be little quarrels or arguments.

Before mush, pak has no suicide bombings.

Karachi, Baluchistan violence...
...but all this this is beyond FSC C grade brain.

At the moment enjoy 300 + petrol and electricity.
پاک فوج زندہ باد

Perfectly genius.

Before Zia, Pak has no secterain wars, just may be little quarrels or arguments.
In the 1950s, Punjab had to be put under martial law because of massive anti ahmedi riots.
Wrong, there were plenty of bombings in Pakistan, not sure if they were suicide. KGB and Afghanistan alone killed 400 Pakistanis in terrorist attacks in a few months.
Yes that is recent and definitely seems engineered
Baluchistan violence...
Has been there forever, Baloch are a tribal people it is their lifestyle. Not everyone lives like a Lahori burger in DHA. The last major Baloch nationalist revolt happened under Bhutto, the very popular civilian dictator.
Apparently social media fanboys know what's best

Perfectly genius.

Karachi, Baluchistan violence...

At the moment enjoy 300 + petrol and electricity.
پاک فوج زندہ باد

Way to rewrite history. What else? Milk and Honey flowed from the sorcerer's armpits?

This is Hutu and Tutsi level shizz. These tribes have fought each other ever since inception of time itself. Nothing to do with religion either as they would miraculously choose opposing sects of any given religion. It's the same in parts of ehemalige FATA.

I been thinking, with the growing Indian lobby in the US and now the very likelyhood of a Indian origin US President, quite possibly this next election Vivek can win. What do the duffers in Pakistan think about? They have failed in everything, but filling their own pockets. The US who the duffers aligned with since the cold war era..is now firmly allied with their sworn enemy India.. meanwhile we are nothing more than client slave nation. The future looks bleek. Pakistan sy zinda baag

I hope Pakistan is broken into pieces and Karachi is taken over by America or UAE, I will be happy. Pakistan has no future except death and misery.
The concept of Pakistan based on the slogan of Islam was unnatural and doomed to fail from its inception. That is why most of the ulema opposed it. The idea of religion as a basis for nationhood has a long list of failures. If Islam could be the basis for nationhood, there would be one Islamic state today and not 57 members of the OIC. Leave aside Islam, Europe and the Americas would be one nation, Thailand and Indo- China would be one Buddhist state, India and Nepal would be one country and so on. Pakistanis don't seem to have learnt this lesson even after the majority of Pakistanis formed a new country based on their shared Bangla identity.

Based on its present national narrative, there is no viable national identity that supports the continuation of Pakistan as a separate state. Hatred for India might have worked as a glue for a few years after partition, but the creation of Bangladesh rendered even that irrelevant.

The only successful example of a country based on religion is Israel but they are the chosen people and the Jewish state was created under exceptional circumstances and enjoyed the support of the major global powers.

The concept of Pakistan based on the slogan of Islam was unnatural and doomed to fail from its inception.

The only successful example of a country based on religion is Israel but they are the chosen people and the Jewish state was created under exceptional circumstances and enjoyed the support of the major global powers.

Make up your mind tripod

Back
Top Bottom