What's new

Army should attack Pakistan border posts if ceasefire violations continue: Defence Expert

Now the lethality and Accuracy of weapons have increased to much we should not think of war as it will destroy us both .
As I said it will be a battle of attrition, some one has to blink or go all out. In this age there is no such thing as hindu or muslim, every one has to save themselves based on their interests.

Right. But hope you follow Geneva convention and don't target civilians or ambulances again.
first I dont think any one will deliberately do it. If civilians are getting killed it is responsibility of pak military to save them or move them to safe places where no harm can come to them. I would say that should be their first and foremost priority.

There is a constant Gun and artillery battle going on in LOC. Believe me, Pakistan Army is extremely pissed at Indian army for killing civilians. And they would make sure they will be revenged from India. But due to unknown reason there is complete media blackout on both sides of border on this issue.

That is surprising especially considering the way we behaved during such firings.....(assuming that you are right)

I thought Loc was silent for some time.... Or was there something i missed?

Nothing in media for sometime. Things might be heated on ground at LOC though.

As I said it will be a battle of attrition, some one has to blink or go all out. In this age there is no such thing as hindu or muslim, every one has to save themselves based on their interests.

first I dont think any one will deliberately do it. If civilians are getting killed it is responsibility of pak military to save them or move them to safe places where no harm can come to them. I would say that should be their first and foremost priority.
For muslims it's always muslims and non muslims war. If it wasn't the case then why in every war muslims from other countries come to fight along side other muslims?

You cannot move a whole city close to the loc away to safe place and that too when winter is there. Indian uri and baramullah cities areclose to the loc but we never killed civilians and you never moved them away?

They tried and ended up loosing 51 soldiers in past few months. They didn't even admitted it in first place it was recent issue of tenders which revealed the truth that How many Indian soldiers have lost there lives due to Pakistani firing strikes.

You can claim it to be even 510 but you have to provide some links for that ?. And regarding casualties your own defense minster accepted the casualties as 27 but that figure never came from ISPR as a matter of fact ISPR reported only 7 casualties and later some 3

You can claim it to be even 510 but you have to provide some links for that ?. And regarding casualties your own defense minster accepted the casualties as 27 but that figure never came from ISPR as a matter of fact ISPR reported only 7 casualties and later some 3
Our defence minister has no clue. He is not told anything. We lost only 12 soldiers and we declared all of them unlike you people who only declared 18 but recent tender you issue for Sniper Rifle revealed that you lost 25 and now another tender has revealed that you have lost 51 soldiers.

Nothing in media for sometime. Things might be heated on ground at LOC though.

With the kind of media/politicians we have, I do not think both of us can hide things (at least not in India)......

That is surprising especially considering the way we behaved during such firings.....(assuming that you are right)
Wait for 5 days... My friend is going to neelum.. News will be updated from their local newspaper and his experience.... I hope he comes back alive lol..

Thats exactly what indian army needs to do....

But do it in real... no more drama like sir g kal strikes....

Assault on pakistani check posts... come on shupa powa

The Defense expert should aslo suggest to get few pair of BALL's as well for the Hannumans..last time they were not even capable of collecting their dead bodies :lol:

558331-encounter-shopian.jpg

Bhopal: Defence expert Major General (retired) SR Sinho has called on the Indian Army to attack the border posts of its Pakistani counterpart if ceasefire violations continue.

Sinho said that Islamabad will not learn unless there is an increase in the number of casualties of Pakistani Army personnel.

"India would have been expecting that after new army chief`s appointment in Pakistan, the incidents of ceasefire violation would decrease. But this has not happened. The former army chief of Pakistan had much more power in controlling Nawaz Sharif and whatever he wanted to happen, it happened," Sinho told ANI.

He added, "So, after new army chief`s appointment, India had started thinking that Nawaz Sharif also wants peace. But ceasefire violations have start again. So, I think these incidents of ceasefire violations across the Line of Control will continue to take place as long as the issue of Kashmir exists is not solved".

He further said that the surgical strike made by the Indian Army on the terrorist launch pads in Pakistan is not sufficient.

"This is just a proxy war. The Indian Army should now attack the posts of the Pakistani Army. Until the number of casualties on the side of Pakistan Army increase, there would be no effect on them and their government," he said.

Earlier, after a lull of over three weeks, Pakistani forces again initiated indiscriminate firing at Indian Army posts in Jammu and Kashmir`s Poonch sector on Dec 16.

The firing by small arms, automatics and mortars started at 9:15 am along the Line of Control (LoC).

The army strongly and effectively retaliated to the firing before it got stopped at around 10:30 am.

No casualty has been reported so far.On November 23, two Border Security Force (BSF) soldiers were injured in a shelling by Pakistani troops along the LoC a day after three Indian soldiers were killed and the body of one of them was mutilated in Kashmir`s Kupwara district.

With ANI inputs

First Published: Wednesday, December 28, 2016 - 09:45

http://zeenews.india.com/india/army...olations-continue-defence-expert_1962261.html

and start a war

Last edited by a moderator:
With the kind of media/politicians we have, I do not think both of us can hide things (at least not in India)......

Then it might be regular dose of warmongering in India. Warmongering sells 365 days of the year in India anyways.

No one cares about Islam
It is a tarnished religion with a lot of baggage for the majority of non-Islamic world

Check this troll @waz

We are having this cease fire violation since ages, why didn't he do it when he was in office. He should stop barking now infront of Media. Saying is very easy then implementing, he is unknowingly putting pressure on existing top rank officer and playing false media propaganda.

For muslims it's always muslims and non muslims war. If it wasn't the case then why in every war muslims from other countries come to fight along side other muslims?

You cannot move a whole city close to the loc away to safe place and that too when winter is there. Indian uri and baramullah cities areclose to the loc but we never killed civilians and you never moved them away?
kuchho bhi bol raha hai .....hatttt

Lol Madam/ Sir, As my idol General Musharaf said in recent interview to indian Channel. Now the lethality and Accuracy of weapons have increased to much we should not think of war as it will destroy us both .

And as my second idol General Zia ul Haq said " There are 54 Muslim countries in the world and one hindu majority country. Even if Pakistan is destroyed those countries will continue the message of Islam. But we will destroy the only Hindu Country in the world" .

Your choice how you wanna play ball . Lets talk Kashmir issue and settle the disputes or lets taste the dust together

There is a constant Gun and artillery battle going on in LOC. Believe me, Pakistan Army is extremely pissed at Indian army for killing civilians. And they would make sure they will be revenged from India. But due to unknown reason there is complete media blackout on both sides of border on this issue.
Your zia ul haq was as stupid as all of pakistanis. There are three hindu majority countries ; not one .seriously guys , do uou even have schools in pakistan .
Indian army only retaliates to **** aggression and poor civilians are caught in crossfire . We feel horrible as they are Indian civilians after all .

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom