What's new

Army should attack Pakistan border posts if ceasefire violations continue: Defence Expert

Zarvan

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
558331-encounter-shopian.jpg

Bhopal: Defence expert Major General (retired) SR Sinho has called on the Indian Army to attack the border posts of its Pakistani counterpart if ceasefire violations continue.

Sinho said that Islamabad will not learn unless there is an increase in the number of casualties of Pakistani Army personnel.

"India would have been expecting that after new army chief`s appointment in Pakistan, the incidents of ceasefire violation would decrease. But this has not happened. The former army chief of Pakistan had much more power in controlling Nawaz Sharif and whatever he wanted to happen, it happened," Sinho told ANI.

He added, "So, after new army chief`s appointment, India had started thinking that Nawaz Sharif also wants peace. But ceasefire violations have start again. So, I think these incidents of ceasefire violations across the Line of Control will continue to take place as long as the issue of Kashmir exists is not solved".

He further said that the surgical strike made by the Indian Army on the terrorist launch pads in Pakistan is not sufficient.

"This is just a proxy war. The Indian Army should now attack the posts of the Pakistani Army. Until the number of casualties on the side of Pakistan Army increase, there would be no effect on them and their government," he said.

Earlier, after a lull of over three weeks, Pakistani forces again initiated indiscriminate firing at Indian Army posts in Jammu and Kashmir`s Poonch sector on Dec 16.

The firing by small arms, automatics and mortars started at 9:15 am along the Line of Control (LoC).

The army strongly and effectively retaliated to the firing before it got stopped at around 10:30 am.

No casualty has been reported so far.On November 23, two Border Security Force (BSF) soldiers were injured in a shelling by Pakistani troops along the LoC a day after three Indian soldiers were killed and the body of one of them was mutilated in Kashmir`s Kupwara district.

With ANI inputs

First Published: Wednesday, December 28, 2016 - 09:45

http://zeenews.india.com/india/army...olations-continue-defence-expert_1962261.html

And what he Indian Army have been doing all this time. oh I remember attacking civilians. May be the retired general is trying to give ghairat to Indian army to fight Pakistan army instead of Civilians
They tried and ended up loosing 51 soldiers in past few months. They didn't even admitted it in first place it was recent issue of tenders which revealed the truth that How many Indian soldiers have lost there lives due to Pakistani firing strikes.

But he forgot that same could be done with indian soldiers and posts too.
yes thats true, who said no? we do expect some retaliation. We will see who will blink first , India or Pakistan. Until that happens words from both sides are just bluster with no value.

On what basis does these funny clowns make their statements??
Anyways... They can try.. They can try attacking the border posts. They're always welcome to such misadventures cz we've seen enough of their childish behavior.

yes thats true, who said no? we do expect some retaliation. We will see who will blink first , India or Pakistan. Until that happens words from both sides are just bluster with no value.
You expect some retaliation, but we are not banana republic. We will give you your full share and as a matter of fact indian share in Pakistani bullets is 100%. We don't have any other enemy.

They tried and ended up loosing 51 soldiers in past few months. They didn't even admitted it in first place it was recent issue of tenders which revealed the truth that How many Indian soldiers have lost there lives due to Pakistani firing strikes.
lol this is what our former army chief was saying all along. That india should have guts and be courageous to own the soldiers which they lose in the last round of fighting. But problem in our side is that too many civilian villages near to LOC. if you had the opportunity to visit LOC you will find out ,its a nightmare for Pakistani Army to defend them completely open to attacks. The only thing our Army can do is fire back and try to neutralize the hostile guns before they cause massive damage.

My suggestion is moving the civilian villages away from LOC until we sort the Kashmir issue out

You expect some retaliation, but we are not banana republic. We will give you your full share and as a matter of fact indian share in Pakistani bullets is 100%. We don't have any other enemy.
I believe nothing is preventing pakistan from doing so. As I said all the talk is nonsense, want to do some thing do it. Let the bullets do talking instead of mouths, once the tide goes down we will see who is wearing what.

I thought Loc was silent for some time.... Or was there something i missed?

I believe nothing is preventing pakistan from doing so. As I said all the talk is nonsense, want to do some thing do it. Let the bullets do talking instead of mouths, once the tide goes down we will see who is wearing what.
Lol Madam/ Sir, As my idol General Musharaf said in recent interview to indian Channel. Now the lethality and Accuracy of weapons have increased to much we should not think of war as it will destroy us both .

And as my second idol General Zia ul Haq said " There are 54 Muslim countries in the world and one hindu majority country. Even if Pakistan is destroyed those countries will continue the message of Islam. But we will destroy the only Hindu Country in the world" .

Your choice how you wanna play ball . Lets talk Kashmir issue and settle the disputes or lets taste the dust together

I thought Loc was silent for some time.... Or was there something i missed?
There is a constant Gun and artillery battle going on in LOC. Believe me, Pakistan Army is extremely pissed at Indian army for killing civilians. And they would make sure they will be revenged from India. But due to unknown reason there is complete media blackout on both sides of border on this issue.

Right. But hope you follow Geneva convention and don't target civilians or ambulances again.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom