What's new

Army reaction on decision by Special court about General Pervez Musharraf

If this is true then this blows the cover. The Army generals need to be told by the Government to keep their political opinions to themselves.

This man is praising a general who imposed Martial Law, who begged the Americans for covert support to get back into power, and who declared illegal state of emergency and forced it by removal of court judges via the barrel of the gun.

How can the Army which claims it will uphold the values of a Jamhooriat say they are grieved that an ex General who broke this Jamhooriat be sentenced.

Bullshit.

Where was their stupid pain and anguish when Kashmir's special status was removed.

Pair and anguish that future generals must be more cautious meddlin in political affairs? Pain and anguish for what reason?
Start from 90's. No selective judgement.

Army stands by Musharraf, says verdict 'received with lot of pain and anguish'

December 17, 2019

5df8d4a9ae87a.jpg

Maj Gen Asif Ghafoor, the director general of Inter-Services Public Relations (ISPR). — File photo
Maj Gen Asif Ghafoor, in a statement issued following the verdict in the high treason case against General retired Pervez Musharraf on Tuesday, said the "decision given by special court has been received with lot of pain and anguish by rank and file of Pakistan Armed Forces".

"An ex-Army Chief, Chairman Joint Chief of Staff Committee and President of Pakistan, who has served the country for over 40 years, fought wars for the defense of the country can surely never be a traitor," said the director general of Inter-Services Public Relations (ISPR). "The due legal process seems to have been ignored including constitution of special court, denial of fundamental right of self defence, undertaking individual specific proceedings and concluding the case in haste."

"Armed Forces of Pakistan expect that justice will be dispensed in line with Constitution of Islamic Republic of Pakistan," he said.
That was the sound I already heard.
So now wakeel bradri, kia hoga @Mentee

PM was brave soldier who selflessly worked for the country he can never be a traitor. I would that his seizure of the power was only a circumstanceal mistake.

PM was brave soldier who selflessly worked for the country he can never be a traitor. I would that his seizure of the power was only a circumstanceal mistake.

What did you expect? I'm more surprised at the court's verdict. Nothing will come of this either though. It's all posturing.

What did you expect? I'm more surprised at the court's verdict. Nothing will come of this either though. It's all posturing.

We all should stand by him and i am standing by him. If he is deemed traitor and nawaz and zardari can roam free i don't see any point of abiding by this filthy justice system... agitation shld be the course forward

We all should stand by him and i am standing by him. If he is deemed traitor and nawaz and zardari can roam free i don't see any point of abiding by this filthy justice system... agitation shld be the course forward

So because the courts let 2 traitors go you want them to let the 3rd one go as well? Makes sense.

Don't worry though, this verdict was not made to actually punish him. Like I said, nothing will come of it.

You want democracy so bad go to India I'll pay for your ticket heard they were giving free citizenship to the likes off you
If this is true then this blows the cover. The Army generals need to be told by the Government to keep their political opinions to themselves.

This man is praising a general who imposed Martial Law, who begged the Americans for covert support to get back into power, and who declared illegal state of emergency and forced it by removal of court judges via the barrel of the gun.

How can the Army which claims it will uphold the values of a Jamhooriat say they are grieved that an ex General who broke this Jamhooriat be sentenced.

Bullshit.

Where was their stupid pain and anguish when Kashmir's special status was removed.

Pair and anguish that future generals must be more cautious meddlin in political affairs? Pain and anguish for what reason?

You want democracy so bad go to India I'll pay for your ticket heard they were giving free citizenship to the likes off you

Quaid e Azam also wanted democracy. Will you tell him the same?

Doob marnai ka maqaam tumhara jo kai aesai aesai dictators ko support krtai ho jinhun nai Fatima Jinnah ko ek gadaar kaha, orr jinhun nai tv per 3 mahiney mein election kai wadai kr kai, 9 saal hukemet ki.

Army should stand with the country, not with a traitor.

A big change in Army and constitution is needed, clearly their mindset that they can meddle in political affairs is not gone yet. The claims that they will uphold the pillars of democracy are clearly bullshit.

army should do something to control these mad dogs judges and lawyers

Arey aap tou wo hein jo kehtai hein kai F-16 should bomb high courts. Remember what happened last time Army used guns and tanks on civilian institutions to impose its politics?

Doob marnai ka maqaam tumhara jo kai aesai aesai dictators ko support krtai ho jinhun nai Fatima Jinnah ko ek gadaar kaha, orr jinhun nai tv per 3 mahiney mein election kai wadai kr kai, 9 saal hukemet ki.

A big change in Army and constitution is needed, clearly their mindset that they can meddle in political affairs is not gone yet. The claims that they will uphold the pillars of democracy are clearly bullshit.

Arey aap tou wo hein jo kehtai hein kai F-16 should bomb high courts. Remember what happened last time Army used guns and tanks on civilian institutions to impose its politics?
lets try again :lol: last times some pests survived :D

Before you spew your usual liberal retard wet dream off changing the army.Puddi yavan thiya all you scream on this forum everyday is democracy like it's not being provided to you.You are living happily in your Lahore mansion and please stay there we dont want your bullshit ideas on how to reform our army you are irrelevant in this world my friend go for a little walk ya deluded masali

Back
Top Bottom