What's new

Army lodges protest over ceasefire violations

finished or some more is there.....

I was asking you to get back and you calling me a troll god no wonder Zahid hamid rocks in your country:woot:

If you are obsessed with someone at least spell his name properly. That's Zaid Hamid not Zahid.

That was unnecessary by the way. :disagree:

Sorry. Just thought I'd throw some masala in here. It seems like that's what everyone wants. Peace between our countries will be a gradual process. Once we find a solution to Kashmir, we can start to demilitarize our borders.

I think that flag is packing it's bags to go home. When it does, expect the worse. You thought you guys were being really cute by sending in terrorists from Afghanistan, huh? Pakistan will send the worst of it's trash to India, whether it's Veena Malik, or the Mumbai perpetrators.

self delete.
---------- Post added at 02:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:14 PM ----------

[/COLOR]
If you are obsessed with someone at least spell his name properly. That's Zaid Hamid not Zahid.

like i care i am not even bothered to know the spelling mate.

so any more troll reply or shall we call it a quits!!!!!

Im sure this will have been an isolated incident due to a rogue soldier or two. Blown up out of proportion. I am sure with recent relations on the improve this wouldnt be an authorized action or to bring it to the attention of the world. I hope with the things just get better between the 2 countries.

Thats a good wishful thought at best. There is a systematic approach towards ensuring ceasefire violations on pakistani side in order to ensure successful infiltration bids by cadres based on their side on orders of the local tanzeem lauch commanders operating under ISI control. The bids are usually preceeded by UAV violations over the area which further underscores the official support to terror groups by Pakistani forces. These UAVs clearly cross the LC but Indian side has been given orders not to shoot the same in order to maintain the ceasefire which is in our interest as this has ensured that helicpoters from both the sides are able to approach own posts and land in times of emergency like cas evac in winters when posts are cut off and life of a soldier on both sides is saved only by timely evacuation by helicopters. The ceasefire has helped saved plenty of lives on both sides of the border. On the other hand the recent incident where an Indian Army Aviation helicopter strayed across LC and was returned is nothing new, it is frequently observed that both sides helicopters stray across in winters snow clad mountains making it difficult to fix positions. Infact one PA post had been without rations in month of Feb and a Mi-17 of Pakistan was about to land on Indian post by mistake when the Company Commander on Indian side ordered hoisting of national flag in order to facilitate the helicopter in identifying own locations. This enabled the Pakistani Mi-17 to revert back to own side of LC and land on the correct post, an act of the indian company commander which was appreciated by pakistani post commander.
On the other hand, at one time a cas evac had to be undertaken at an indian post and the RMO of the unit contacted his Pakistani counterpart and this ensured Indian Helicopter landing on a forward location right in front of Pakistani machine guns and being able to evacuate the casualty. Such incidents are common in the professional services of the two sides, only the covert side is the irritant.

If everybody start thinking in the same manner as our jawans(related to this incident of chopper crossing border) on both side of border do.. then there will be no war.. problem starts due to misscommunication and misunderstanding.. if both are taken care in the begining itself.. then there will be no problem.. m glad that both sides were able to communicate better in this incident.. :tup:

Back
Top Bottom