What's new

Army lodges protest over ceasefire violations

The incident supposedly happened on the 22nd, and it's being reported today.!! ??

Perhaps the Pakistani army fired to warn the Helicopter or maybe the Indians are trying to divert the embarrassment. :rolleyes:

come on!
Then why blame India for all bombings in Pakistan and accuse us of supporting TTP.
Why this double standard!

Good to see your pride for supporting terrorists.

We are like friends that stab each other in the back. Come on peace would be sooo boring.

I think word I was looking for is Rivals.

GOOD:smokin:!!we have something in common,you want indo-pak rivalry ,so do I

not terrorist.
but don't mind supporting freedom fighters of Baluchistan like your supporting terrorist attacking Kashmir:azn:

Yeah BLA terrorists. Thanks for mentioning them.

Yeah BLA terrorists. Thanks for mentioning them.

errr freedom fighters

---------- Post added at 01:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:56 PM ----------

ok ok peace peace thread will be deviated because of this
my bad.

errr freedom fighters

---------- Post added at 01:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:56 PM ----------

ok ok peace peace thread will be deviated because of this
my bad.

Who gives a **** what you call them. The thing is the pride you have for supporting terrorists.

yes end result is all that matters;)

chillax mate
lets get back to the thread

It was you who was blabbering about terrorists. Tell this to yourself. Get back to thread troll.

No forget it IndTam, you started it.

Friendship is a two-way street. We will have peace when we fly our flag over Dehli. :pakistan:

oh wow great dreams but first get a grip on FATA,NWFP etc.

Heard about this for Kahmir also!!!!!!:pakistan:

It was you who was blabbering about terrorists. Tell this to yourself. Get back to thread troll.

finished or some more is there.....

I was asking you to get back and you calling me a troll god no wonder Zahid hamid rocks in your country:woot:

Back
Top Bottom