What's new

Army foils infiltration bid in J&K's Kupwara, one soldier martyred

Could not wish a better method of wrapping them than you would garbage for these rapists and killers

collect bodies of your northern light infantry men you left in kargil infiltration . we don't disown our soldiers .

@Maarkhoor @Pakistan Zindabad @waz @Horus @WAJsal

And you expect respect for your fallen men from others when they are KIA in the line of duty, huh ??? It ain't work that way. It's give respect and take respect.

Ironically it's your turf, and I hope the highly experienced and impartial moderators will help you with the basic lessons of respecting a fallen soldier irrespective of their nationality. :-(
go to Indian Forums and see what their members including moderators and administrators say about our Soldiers
First practice then Preach respect is a two way thing

@Maarkhoor @Pakistan Zindabad @waz @Horus @WAJsal

And you expect respect for your fallen men from others when they are KIA in the line of duty, huh ??? It ain't work that way. It's give respect and take respect.

Ironically it's your turf, and I hope the highly experienced and impartial moderators will help you with the basic lessons of respecting a fallen soldier irrespective of their nationality. :-(
I just shared the picture of your fallen soldier, every one knows included some senior members that i don't disrespect people with respect to their ideology & nationality. If it feels bad for you i can delete that post.

https://www.thehindu.com/news/natio...infiltration-bid-near-loc/article24698243.ece
Srinagar, August 15, 2018 22:04 IST
Updated: August 15, 2018 22:04 IST

One soldier was injured as the Army on Wednesday morning foiled an attempt by infiltrators to enter the Naushera sector in the Pir Panjal Valley.

An Army spokesman said in Jammu that the troops noticed some movement along the Line of Control at 5.15 a.m. “On being challenged, the intruders opened fire on our troops, who responded in equal measure. One soldier sustained injuries and was evacuated for treatment. His condition is stated to be stable,” the spokesman said.
“The White Knight Corps is keeping a strict and constant vigil across the LoC and all the security force are prepared to thwart any nefarious designs of Pakistan sponsored terrorists,” he said.

1494469976_naushera.jpg

PirPanjalRange1.png

Back
Top Bottom