What's new

Army deploying Bofors at Arunachal border.

anonymous_bot

New Recruit

Reaction score
IA is deploying Bofors at the Arunachal border. Any views on that? Senior members...

assamtribune.com/scripts/showpage.asp?id=jan1013,1,594,279,642,438

assamtribune.com/scripts/epaper.asp?id=jan1013/Page1

i m not allowed to post urls yet so kindly bear...

Probably a relocation , to build the arty division which is slated to come up in the north east.

showpage.asp
Assam Tribune Epaper

Expecting a two front war?????? Havent we had enough saber-rattling from the Indian side???? I blame Indian media for this hype, while both Pak and Chinese media are talking about other issues.

Expecting a two front war?????? Havent we had enough saber-rattling from the Indian side???? I blame Indian media for this hype, while both Pak and Chinese media are talking about other issues.

Dear, you should have seen things when your and chinese' media was
ranting about India.

Probably a relocation , to build the arty division which is slated to come up in the north east.

They are here to serve in NE until the airportable M777s arrive, after which they'll be relocated back
to their original bases.

Request to all indian members :

PLEASE DO NOT DISCLOSE ANY DEPLOYMENT OF TROOPS OR WEAPON SYSTEMS ON PDF

Request to all indian members :

PLEASE DO NOT DISCLOSE ANY DEPLOYMENT OF TROOPS OR WEAPON SYSTEMS ON PDF

Its already in public domain. The OP has given a newspaper link. We are here to discuss defence matters in pubic domain. So OP is right in posting it here.

Not going to help New Delhi when our 300+ km range artillery rockets launched from Tibet rain down.

No need to blame - I think when both of their enemies are not giving importance to India, they must have been feeling lonely and ignored. Not good thing for defense budget.

No need to blame - I think when both of their enemies are not giving importance to India, they must have been feeling lonely and ignored. Not good thing for defense budget.

really???whole world thinks otherwise about pakistan..they think pakistan army is poking india unnecessarily(or may be they has some deeper interests like getting @$$ kicked by IA and then renew the anti indian sentiment as afghan war is going to end,their jehadis need some new assignments or they will blow pakistan itself).. adios..you made enough contribution in PD for one day.. :wave:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom