What's new

Army chief slams Pakistan for playing a double game

Chor bi Kahey.....Choor Chooor......(Tell the world a lie so many times....that everybody start believing its true..)....that's what Indian Army and Indian Media backed by their army and RAW are chanting all the time..........they got Pakistan Fobia......they are now in trend to blame Pakistan for all their security failures......If you can't do your job properly and professionally don't blame others.:toast_sign:

I think is more than just the Indian OAS venting - and it may have more to do with politics in India, than Pakistan

I can see some smoke coming out from few members.... MY dear freinds... He was responding to a question raised by a Pakistani journalist....He answered them well...... If this question wasnt raised then this response wouldnt have been there....Dont read too much into it........

Evil "Pakistan" is always there to protect incompetent Indian officials - They even get popularity by blame their failure on Pakistan.

Indian army chief is a looser barking like an immature kid-

Now read your own comment again.

I think is more than just the Indian OAS venting - and it may have more to do with politics in India, than Pakistan

Indian army has no part in politics.

People who knew India Pak relation , defiantly know what it is. It's just a ground making. Guess why ???

Indian army has no part in politics. People who knew India Pak relation , defiantly know what it is. It's just a ground making. Guess why ???

Oh yes it does, that game is played somewhat differently than in Pakistan, where politicians go running to their foreign patrons and seek their intercession - in India the game is played differently, but everywhere the armed forces play politics. And when it comes ot relations with Pakistan, the Indian armed forces most certainly have an input

Evil "Pakistan" is always there to protect incompetent Indian officials - They even get popularity by blame their failure on Pakistan.

And in reality Pakistan like a prophet is working hard to bring e peace in whole world :no:

the full stop was better-

That's what exactly I mean Elite member

Oh yes it does, that game is played somewhat differently than in Pakistan, where politicians go running to their foreign patrons and seek their intercession - in India the game is played differently, but everywhere the armed forces play politics. And when it comes ot relations with Pakistan, the Indian armed forces most certainly have an input

Well you are free to make your opinion sir. But Indian armed forces have no part in the Indian Politics. All their interaction with Political leadership is getting some GOs. That's all. You will understand what I am saying in near future. 2014 is gonna be a HOT season

Agree with you completely.

Though IA don't have as much say in Indian actions as PA in Pakistani actions.

But, can GOI ignore the concerns of a million men army when it comes to security of the nation??

For eg. If it wasn't for IA, Siachin would have been vacated long ago thanks to our PM :)

He has no connection to the Italian marines issue. It is not his job to focus on matters that fall in the realm of the foreign ministry & the judiciary.

Apparently he is getting bored- Doesnt he have responsibilities like an army chief usually has?- or his includes only Ranting?-

Your elite Army chief is trolling in real life-
Stop him from going off topic and focus on Italian marines-

What does the army have to do with Internal affairs ?!?!

The chief's doing his job.

Back
Top Bottom