What's new

ARMY CHIEF QAMAR BAJWA’S FAMILY BECOMES BILLIONAIRE WITHIN THE LAST SIX YEARS

Joining any military is a joke, they all are currupt and will use you as simple canon fodder to maintain their power. All countries armies are currupt. You guy wont hear about the Norwegian, Israeli or indian COAS curruptions because they hide it. Its all par for the course for All armies. Pakistan is no different.

Is Ahmed Noorani a trusted source. He's a bhagora geo reporter living in London or paris. Anti army and anti pti. He licks the boots of pmln.
Whatever he is, he did link evidence in the article. So if there is a question of authenticity it should be made with the evidence given in mind.

Anyways my 2cents, Ironic that this wealth mostly accumulated post 2018, the irregularities too etc... During a certain someone's tenure, forgot the guys name but i believe he is the same person who apparently hates Bajwa... So make of that what you will. :p:

Waise ya kon se mulk me ja k bakiya zindagi basar karain gay... So called pak k muhafiz

Furthermore, any attempt to bring the guns to accountability is met with 'The Army has it's own system of accountability' and the usual suspects from this very forum come to the defence.

Sure, the army does have it's own system of accountability, but it still lacks in major areas. Comparatively speaking, the military is less corrupt than the civilian side, but oh boy even that will blow you away.

Just pay a visit to the Major sahab at a certain EME workshop, or when a tender opens for medical supplies.

Just go to Gulberg Greens, where the good general's wife has plots. Every other plot in Sector A (I believe) is of a general. Asim Bajwa, Zubair Hayat (The guy has an annexe to his annexe), and many more. Awayeen nhn Gulber greens ko NOC mil gaya tha.
@SQ8
The corruption runs deeper.. Nearly, all officers are plundering at some level. Everyone in ISI is weakening the country's institution and escaping accountability. All are beneficial.
I don't like this guy much but his 2 incidents:
First
Second
The 2nd incident is more alarming. Looks like ISI profited from smuggling or allowing fake registration. Every FC officer took a non-customed car to Punjab after transfer.
I know Levis guys when used to raid, always under reported the seized goods. The rest, they took home. So much for internal accountability.

Guys, be careful of the authenticity of the article.

Please do proper due diligence before going on a cursing diatribe.

Guys, be careful of the authenticity of the article.

Please do proper due diligence before going on a cursing diatribe.

What is wrong in the article? Did he lie about something that we need to doubt the authenticity of the article?

Whatever he is, he did link evidence in the article. So if there is a question of authenticity it should be made with the evidence given in mind.

Anyways my 2cents, Ironic that this wealth mostly accumulated post 2018, the irregularities too etc... During a certain someone's tenure, forgot the guys name but i believe he is the same person who apparently hates Bajwa... So make of that what you will. :p:
Is Ahmed Noorani a trusted source. He's a bhagora geo reporter living in London or paris. Anti army and anti pti. He licks the boots of pmln.

It seems to me that there is someone or some people in the establishment who want Bajwa gone. And they are releasing all this information via their own people. Noorani is just another one of their agent.

1669025920241.png

Honest people exist, my friend.

That's the reason our countries are surviving. The evil is always loud until it faces truth/justice

They do exist but they are such an extreme minority that they are ineffectual. 75 years of Pakistan and 51 years of BD, that's enough time to advance to the level of Korea. Where are we? We couldn't even manage development level of Malaysia. The proof is in the pudding.

Exactly my issue. This is going to do nothing to Gen B but IK will be the target. Nice set up!

It seems to me that there is someone or some people in the establishment who want Bajwa gone. And they are releasing all this information via their own people. Noorani is just another one of their agent.
Probably

My point is the evidence in the articles need to be properly cross checked.

The guy has a history of making fake audio clips. Making fake TT receipts would be an easy job.

Secondly, there is high probability there are huge cracks between the Generals within the army. They all want to take the coveted seat of CAOS.

With the seat comes power and with power comes alot of $.

Back
Top Bottom