What's new

Army Chief Orders Probe Into Internet Execution Video

GUNNER

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Army Chief Orders Probe Into Internet Execution Video

ISPR

Taking notice of a video footage showing cold blooded execution of civilians by personnel clad in Pakistan Army uniforms; General Ashfaq Parvez Kayani, COAS, has ordered setting up of a board of inquiry to establish the true identity of uniformed personnel and the veracity of the video footage.

The board will be headed by a Major General, a two star officer of Pakistan Army. He will be assisted by two / three senior officers with the experience of investigating into such incidents. Necessary technical expertise will be made available to the board.

General Ashfaq Parvez Kayani referred back to his Command Directive on the issues of Human Rights and Extra Judicial Killings, and stated that such violations of his orders, if true, will not be tolerated.

He categorically stated that it is not expected of a professional army to engage in excesses against the people whom it is trying to guard against the scourge of terrorism.

Expressing his determination to take strictest possible disciplinary action against the perpetrators, if identified to be soldiers of Pakistan Army, he termed the incident as unacceptable under any circumstances. He emphasized that Rules of Engagement (ROE) are sacrosanct.

He, however, cautioned against reaching hasty conclusions about involvement of Pakistan Army soldiers. He pointed out that in order to hide their identities, cause confusion and malign Pakistan Army; terrorists have previously been disguising themselves as Pakistan Army soldiers during a number of attacks including the one on GHQ.

General Ashfaq Parvez Kayani also directed commanders at all levels to be vigilant and follow the Army policy of zero tolerance in such cases in true letter and spirit.

As usual, fraud baazi - daba doh daba doh daba doh. If anyone has any information to the contrary I would be happy to be wrong in this matter. But I highly doubt it.

Don't you think that this matter is important enough to clarify? The lack of a result from an announced inquiry only serves to strengthen suspicions that the Army is hiding something.

What is this incident???

Can anybody recap?

I don't think so mate. Has happened before, and is happening right now. Better to take our collective heads out of sand. You are witnessing the creation of another monster alongside the TTP, the problem is this one wears uniform and can move about freely.

Welcome to Terror 3.0.

I think those were terrorists in the Army Uniform

If anyone could confirm the details, where, when.....???

Who cares? If the investigation proves Army did not do this, we will see parts of the report - but look at how the Abbottabad commission report was handled.

There are many such videos. I've seen them all and I know the story behind many of them.

I believe the video in context is this @nuclearpak :

The story behind this goes:

When Pakistan Army launched operation is Swat valley, they were gaining control and moving towards the town where this video was shot. These men, (ages between 17 to 25) are members of TTP. After hearing about Army's approach to this town, they kidnapped a local woman, cut her breasts off and hung them at a intersection with sign board 'Welcome (Pak. Army)', and flung the woman in river, to die.
After the Army gained access, they witnessed the sign board, and also found the dead body. The Major launched an inquiry and those who were involved in the act were caught. They were brought to location where the woman was liquidated, and the rest is in the video.

Now if you ask me did they do the right thing, yes they did. There is no trial for the sick bastards. They deserve no life, and Anti-Terror Courts would have set them free without hesitation. Heck they released the guys in Sri-Lankan cricket team attack. The Major took the law in this hand because he knows what would happen if they were taken as prisoners. He did it right.

PS. If you could hear what was being said in the video, do focus.

Last edited by a moderator:
If i kill ur frnds.... behead em... put a bullet in their head at point blank... would u treat me like a chief guest..

There are many such videos. I've seen them all and I know the story behind many of them.

I believe the video in context is this @nuclearpak :

The story behind this goes:

When Pakistan Army launched operation is Swat valley, they were gaining control and moving towards the town where this video was shot. These men, (ages between 17 to 25) are members of TTP. After hearing about Army's approach to this town, they kidnapped a local woman, cut her breasts off and hung them at a intersection with sign board 'Welcome (Pak. Army)', and flung the woman in river, to die.
After the Army gained access, they witnessed the sign board, and also found the dead body. The Major launched an inquiry and those who were involved in the act were caught. They were brought to location where the woman was liquidated, and the rest is in the video.

Now if you ask me did they do the right thing, yes they did. There is no trial for the sick bastards. They deserve no life, and Anti-Terror Courts would have set them free without hesitation. Heck they released the guys in Sri-Lankan cricket team attack. The Major took the law in this hand because he knows what would happen if they were taken as prisoners. He did it right.

PS. If you could hear what was being said in the video, do focus.

If that's what happened, then I've got no problem with that to be honest.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom