What's new

Armed forces lose sleep over delivery systems

I guess if India is strategically looking to use Mirage 2000 as its main delivery system, the title of this thread more than appropriate. Soon, Pakistan and Iran would be far ahead of India. These countries would be able to blanket India with nukes as India scramble its Mirage 2000.

Thank you for the insight. We shall wait & see. The article by Outlook was of 1998, I think after that India has taken significant steps towards establishing a triad of nuclear delivery capability.

Thank you for the insight. We shall wait & see. The article by Outlook was of 1998, I think after that India has taken significant steps towards establishing a triad of nuclear delivery capability.

:smokin: still 40 years gap between india and China:

your sub still can't fire any long range nuke missile.
you don't have any missile that can reach the US or even Beijing.
you don't have any missile that can have multiple heads.
you don't have any missile that can shut down satelliate.

all in all, india's delivery system is very similar to China's in 1970.

Hahaha Good going brother ShChinese! We are all with you while you single handedly whoop their (you know who) behinds ;) :china::pakistan:

India's main delivery mechanism for nuclear deterence is by Air power( much like the US in late 1940's and a few decade afterwards :P) . Now although there is a problem in this because aircrafts can be shot down but I think with the size of IAF and the number of nuclear devices that India has I think its credible enough. Though I have no doubt that Agni should be tested a 1000 times more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathGod
India's main delivery mechanism for nuclear deterence is by Air power( much like the US in 1942 ) . Now although there is a problem in this because aircrafts can be shot down but I think with the size of IAF and the number of nuclear devices that India has I think its credible enough. Though I have no doubt that Agni should be tested a 1000 times more.

The US tested/dropped any nuke in 1942?

trust me, you even don't have the least knowledge to discuss in such topic. why don't just stop posting and dreaming of the 1000 agni tests?

The US tested/dropped any nuke in 1942?

trust me, you even don't have the least knowledge to discuss in such topic. why don't just stop posting and dreaming of the 1000 agni tests?

Why you changed the Late 1940s to 1942? Does that signify something? Or is it your habit to change the text while you quote?

Not that it has a significance impact on the topic at hand, but just wanted to point out

Yes, Indians compare themselves with Pakistan and to a lesser extent with China because those are only two countries that have warred with India. Like you would not find Indians comparing to US, UK, Germany, Japan, Bangladesh, Nepal, Burma or Bhutan because Indians don't see a threat emanating from these countries.

I thought most Indians on here do not see Pakistan as a country but as a terrorist organization no different than Taliban. In any case, I see India like to measure themself against China. China is just a developing country, not much different from India. But with the current state of Indian development, I can see why there is reason to compare with China.

Now regarding your comment that US does not look to dominate others, history shows otherwise. US invades whichever countries it decides! It attacked Iraq for no good reason, similarly for Vietnam, similarly proxy war with Russia on Afghanistan, etc. So if go by history, your conclusion does not look obvious. .

US attacked which ever country that is threatening its intererst. US doesn't invade and stay any more. if so, its because of stupid domestic issues such as Iraq. I agree that staying in Iraq was a mistake. As for Vietnam, US want to stop the spread of communism. Even though south vietname gov was in no state of surviving.

You have no idea what democracy is! India allows free and fair elections that available for any one to contest and become a minister. There are some separatists in Kashmir and there was a news just few days how they were agents of Pakistan and trying to create a momentum. For some reason, this separatists found that they have cannot win any election, so some sort to violence and others sort to protest - which is allowed freely in the country. Ofcourse, now if some protestors want to stone the cops what do you expect any cop would do? Just get a clue from Copenhagen climate change activists!..

so I guess India is occupying kashmir as China is occupying Tibet. I'm not sayng that is wrong as both China claim Tibet and India claims Kashmir. But neither country allow the people to have a election on whether they want to declare independent or not. Make no mistakes, US won't allow any of its states to declare independent. However, US would allow territories to declare independent such as Puerto Rico if it chooses to.

Now you reason, just because Pakistan wants Kashmir, they have the right to promote terror, have paid agents to act as separatists. When some separatists want to seek peace with the state, they are shot.

China is no comparison to India. In India, separatists still protest, people can assemble peacefully and shout whatever heck they want. In China, they are killed. Just writing an article against the regime will entitle you a 15 year prison sentence. It is not just Tibetans, it is Ulghers, Tinemann square protesters. I can confidently say such things don't happen in India.

Trust me, China is not a democratic country and doesn't provide absolute freedom of speech as in a democracy. Anything new?

Why you changed the Late 1940s to 1942? Does that signify something? Or is it your habit to change the text while you quote?

Not that it has a significance impact on the topic at hand, but just wanted to point out

US has no nukes in 1942. he want to suggest that before you make a statement, its important to get the facts straight.

:smokin: still 40 years gap between india and China:

your sub still can't fire any long range nuke missile.
you don't have any missile that can reach the US or even Beijing.
you don't have any missile that can have multiple heads.
you don't have any missile that can shut down satelliate.

all in all, india's delivery system is very similar to China's in 1970.

still now you were not able to develop a proper BMD tech and a supersonic cruse missile

still now you were not able to develop a proper BMD tech and a supersonic cruse missile

The BMD in India is a gift from the US (through Israel). The supersonic cruise missile, which is very short range, is from Russia. As of now, Indian's defence research is in shamble, as every Indian knows. If India can suddenly produced something in such a short time, its because of outside assistance. As an American, some gratitute from India would be nice.

The BMD in India is a gift from the US (through Israel). The supersonic cruise missile, which is very short range, is from Russia. As of now, Indian's defence research is in shamble, as every Indian knows. If India can suddenly produced something in such a short time, its because of outside assistance. As an American, some gratitute from India would be nice.

USA send first man on moon( But wihout help of Van Broun an German Eng. who desined V2 Rocket, Usa can't do that. even First Satelite sent by Usa "Exporer" is with the help of him.)

so yes we take help of other nation........ every one does that.......

So pleae give some proper argument.:angry:

USA send first man on moon( But wihout help of Van Broun an German Eng. who desined V2 Rocket, Usa can't do that. even First Satelite sent by Usa "Exporer" is with the help of him.)

so yes we take help of other nation........ every one does that.......

So pleae give some proper argument.:angry:

US defeated Nazi Germany and incorporate their scientist into US. US didn't ask them to help, US gave the scientists of a defeated foe an opportunity to help. On the other hand, India is asking another nation to provide technical assistance. India should be grateful to get help from both US and Russia. Without the foreign assistance, India would be in a much worse state then it is right now. So when an Indian member like to post how advance India weapons are, at least give some credit to the countries that provided technical assistance to India as US and Russia directly contribute to the existence of these weapons.:cheers:

US has played no Role in BDM its all India's effort and the radar the India developed to tracked missiles are also from Indo-Isreali venture keeping the US money radar out of loop.

India used its own missile developed in BDM not US made.

The US got advantage because all developed by private Sectors, In India now Private Sector start getting into Develop and RD slowly and after few years they will second to non.

Even US also take outside assistance for development , see your planes and who much technology also developed outside.

I remember one DRDO Scientist said when they Test first missile, the Germany stop sending us steel which used to make fins of the missile , but after a year we developed the steel used to make fins, after that Germany send us letter said they can buy those steel from Germany, the India replied we can send as many steel of that grade you want " .

Like wide Europeans said " It only matter of time when India developed technology, If we didn't not give them Engine Technology now, they will developed in little later , and therefore we will loose money.

See European learns the lessons, like wise US will also learn in future.

US defeated Nazi Germany and incorporate their scientist into US. US didn't ask them to help, US gave the scientists of a defeated foe an opportunity to help. On the other hand, India is asking another nation to provide technical assistance. India should be grateful to get help from both US and Russia. Without the foreign assistance, India would be in a much worse state then it is right now. So when an Indian member like to post how advance India weapons are, at least give some credit to the countries that provided technical assistance to India as US and Russia directly contribute to the existence of these weapons.:cheers:

First of all please correct your Knowledge about It

1) After 2nd world war USA and Russia both want this man...
They want them so egarly that both of them actally use their Secrate agency to find this man First and capute as much V2 as Possible

2) After russia launch their first Satalite Sputnic Usa also try to Launch their Satalite after 32 days. they faild it. So they come to this man and BAG them to Help to lauch their satalite. and after 50 days of so they launch it (Explorer).

No county in the world is GOD GIFTED....... of have Some Spacial Magical Power.........
:angry:

Back
Top Bottom