What's new

Arjun-II MBT development l Updates & discussion.

you would see the t-90 and 80 al khalid and even al zarrar and others jumping over the hill. in fact, doing so would shut her critics.

Source: https://defence.pk/threads/arjun-ii...dates-discussion.292466/page-48#ixzz3yPd3sNcY
Its not a platform to perform show stunts. Just a platform to show the platform at a closer visual.
Ramp jumps another matter. And the Arjun does and can do it. Better than the AK.
You really need to get out of thread with Arjun if you keep bring in a T-55 mutilated tank that even the PLA don't want.

Its not a platform to perform show stunts. Just a platform to show the platform at a closer visual.
Ramp jumps another matter. And the Arjun does and can do it. Better than the AK.
You really need to get out of thread with Arjun if you keep bring in a T-55 mutilated tank that even the PLA don't want.

You better learn a thing or two on this topic before opening your mouth. Jumping over the hump is one of the standard practices done by most mbts around the world except the arjun which leads critics to believe that it cannot do so.

Show me a footage that it has done so to convince me instead of bragging about your death trap surrounded by shot traps.

You better learn a thing or two on this topic before opening your mouth. Jumping over the hump is one of the standard practices done by most mbts around the world except the arjun which leads critics to believe that it cannot do so.

Show me a footage that it has done so to convince me instead of bragging about your death trap surrounded by shot traps.

BS. no critic has said it cannot do so. Forget 'jumping on hump' show me one footage of your junk tan doing either of the two sequences in this video:

Constant suspension pressure run of upto 3 feet obstacles shown in min 8 to 8: 10 . Very

The move it makes between 10.20 to 10.35....that's something that you can't even dream of making....ever.

BS. no critic has said it cannot do so. Forget 'jumping on hump' show me one footage of your junk tan doing either of the two sequences in this video:

Constant suspension pressure run of upto 3 feet obstacles shown in min 8 to 8: 10 . Very

The move it makes between 10.20 to 10.35....that's something that you can't even dream of making....ever.

Not buying old marketing and false chest thumping mate, show the one where this 68 tonne behemoth jumps over the slope or it never happened. The reason for it not to jump is pretty obvious. It'll wreck the fragile suspension.

Source: https://defence.pk/threads/arjun-ii...dates-discussion.292466/page-48#ixzz3z3AQPETt
Really? You talk to me like that? Your the child here.
Dazzaler AK fanboy. Your punny AK tank is nothing but Chinese handmedowns of Type-90s which is mutilation of the T-55 line.
Good job.
The Arjun does and can jump over your obstacle course better than a AK. Why? Its clearance is better.
Realistically, in the field obstacle courses are not build in for show. That fragile suspension system is more than enough to provide superior mobility and suspension.
And you like a child , you are asking why it didn't jump over the platform?
Why did you ask that? Inferiority complex?
Ju60xJE.gif

What is this? Its a platform to show the tank notice the people standing beside it! We use these to wash and clean the tanks you moron!

You ever wonder why The T-90 does this? Its for show!
At 60 tons, not only just like your car, does it put stress on the suspension and machine but the tank doesn't "fly" well.
Its drops fast. That being said, it clears higher obstacles compared to T-90 or your AK.

Not buying old marketing and false chest thumping mate, show the one where this 68 tonne behemoth jumps over the slope or it never happened. The reason for it not to jump is pretty obvious. It'll wreck the fragile suspension.

BS the Abrams are even heavier. The Arjun has hydro gas suspension so it can 'jump over hump' or take whatever pounding needs to be taken. You're better off not trying any of this on your Al Khalid. Your Torsion Bar or Leaf Spring or whatever it is you're using will crack from the second or third jump. Suspension is the last thing you should talk about. Arjun is in a different league with the Challengers in that department.

BS the Abrams are even heavier. The Arjun has hydro gas suspension so it can 'jump over hump' or take whatever pounding needs to be taken. You're better off not trying any of this on your Al Khalid. Your Torsion Bar or Leaf Spring or whatever it is you're using will crack from the second or third jump. Suspension is the last thing you should talk about. Arjun is in a different league with the Challengers in that department.

Source: https://defence.pk/threads/arjun-ii...dates-discussion.292466/page-48#ixzz3z3KQcGTF
Superior suspension offers better mileage and fuel economy.
But hydropneutic suspension allows tanks ie Japanese Type 90 and other modern tanks better obstacle fording. Its more expensive, but getting cheaper. Although IMO T-90 can do without this suspension.

As usual, do you know that the German Leopard series and the American M1A1 also use torsion bar suspension? The hydropneumatic suspension is overtly complex and maintenance heavy. learn a thing or two before proving Arjun's superiority over its contemporaries. In fact, the torsion bars mated with electrohydraulic power drives, provide an equal, if not more comfortable ride to mbts. Ask Germans and yankees

you guys have a severe obsession with AK that force you to bring it into every discussion. All i asked was to show me a single authentic pic or a video of Arjun jumping over the slope, is that so difficult??

As usual, do you know that the German Leopard series and the American M1A1 also use torsion bar suspension? The hydropneumatic suspension is overtly complex and maintenance heavy. learn a thing or two before proving Arjun's superiority over its contemporaries. In fact, the torsion bars mated with electrohydraulic power drives, provide an equal, if not more comfortable ride to mbts. Ask Germans and yankees

you guys have a severe obsession with AK that force you to bring it into every discussion. All i asked was to show me a single authentic pic or a video of Arjun jumping over the slope, is that so difficult??

Lollz, I never said they don't have torsion bars- I said YOUR torsion bars will crack. In terms of overall build quality if you're suggesting your AL Khalid is like Abrams, goooood help you. 'Over complex' is a conclusion that you pulle dout of your @$$. and no 'video of jumping over hump' is not something I'm gonna waste my time on. It's like saying prove me to that a plane can taxi.

Lollz, I never said they don't have torsion bars- I said YOUR torsion bars will crack. In terms of overall build quality if you're suggesting your AL Khalid is like Abrams, goooood help you. 'Over complex' is a conclusion that you pulle dout of your @$$. and no 'video of jumping over hump' is not something I'm gonna waste my time on. It's like saying prove me to that a plane can taxi.

waste of words nothing more, i saw it stopping instead of jumping which is an indication of:

* the tank has poor suspension and the crew is cautioned by the manufacturer not go over the hump or else.

waste of words nothing more, i saw it stopping instead of jumping which is an indication of:

* the tank has poor suspension and the crew is cautioned by the manufacturer not go over the hump or else.

Oh there is a tank where the crew is scared of entering the tank fearing spontaneous combustion. Instead of worrying about 'jumping over hump' new fire alarms had to be installed for the demoarialized tankers to enter the Al Khalid. The problem of spontaneous fire breakouts having never been solved, the next best case of having an alarm system which apparently allows crews to get out faster is the best solution now available.

Back
Top Bottom