What's new

Arjun And Bhishma In Action

Have you even cared to look at his posts before blaming everything on Pakistan like teenage fanboys?

As for t-90s killing M1s..lol yeah right.. do you know what each unit of Abe costs?and who uses n manufactures it none other than the super power USA... As for patons.. not a miracle was it? tanks without aircover destroyed by jets? as for ACE PILOTS... Ask IAF.. I bet theyd tell you who piss their pants.

Now quiet trolling and behave like men not 8 year old girls.

I know better than you about my army and how we would bleed anyone including your super power friend USA. India is no push over. Rest of your post is only good for your likewise rebel kids, have some courage to do blogging in other int. forums and learn there how Indians best know to use there weapons per their security doctrine including T-90. India Air force is one of the best with Russian migs on this planet; whole USA air force calibrate against them.

Besides your fanboy wild dream, what evidence do you have to claim T-90 killing Abrams? IAF is one of the best with Russian migs in crashing them.

BANNAED..!! And he is back at it again..!! With an additional "s" this time.. Btw., additional "s" is for additional trolling is it??!! Where are em mods?!! :mod: :mod:

Besides your fanboy wild dream, what evidence do you have to claim T-90 killing Abrams? IAF is one of the best with Russian migs in crashing them.

What evidence do you have of the M1A1 achieving a consistently high kill potential against the T-90? In other words what evidence you have that the Abrams can kill the T-90?

Dude your English grammar is ****, there is no way you're a native speaker, who are you trying to kid?

r-1-752836.jpg

this pic is the best of the lot

the arjun is looking quite like merkava tank of israel especially the turrent

good job

Beauty is in the eye of beerholder...ever heard of T-90?

M1A2 annihilated the T-72 in Desert Storm without any casualty. The T-90 is nothing more than a upgraded T-72, renamed to avoid the embarrassment of the poor performance of T-72. M1A2 exceeds T-90 in all aspects except being heavier. I don't expect you understand it.

Tsk tsk, grammar Nazi doesn't know how to punctuate. Go back to school before come here to post again.

Ahaha, maaaaateeee.

Perfect punctuation is not really necessary on the Internet where we have to depict emotion and expression in the way we type :) We type on forums etc, like we speak in real life. (Spoken and Written Modes) You didn't notice the one error I inserted on purpose, "what evidence you have", once again sealing your grammatical coffin ;)

However,

what evidence do you have to claim T-90 killing Abrams

is very exemplary of a non-native English speaker.

I would tell you to go back to school, but I don't think any would have you.

On topic though:

There's an article somewhere that explained the poor performance of the T-72 against the M1A1 (The M1A2 didn't serve in Desert Storm, soz mate, another boo-boo there) in Iraq was due to poor crew training, low availability of spares, no thermals etc. Fighting the network-centric, highly trained, well-equipped US Army is just asking for a kerb stomp in any case.

Pit a T-72 fresh out of the assembly line with decent optics against a M1A1 and the case certainly wouldn't be the same. The basic design of the T-72/90 is very capable, the armour of the T-90 is incredible and the weapons systems highly deadly.

To some Indians here, if you don't know what the **** you're talking about please don't post random crap that makes the rest of us look bad.

Especially if you, tok lyk dis on da 1nternet..... ya????

It's hilarious to watch a red-faced grammar nazi backpedaling on his bullsh!t when confronted with his own mistakes by overly self-analyzing his own grammars over and over. Classic! Pretending any mistakes were deliberately inserted just makes you look like a fool - you tried too hard. You are a two-face hypocrite in claiming it's the internet and grammar doesn't apply to you.

You know what's more funny? You dig a bigger hole! You made up bullsh!t with the grammatically mangled phrase "what evidence you have" is typical of a native English speaker while the phrase "what evidence do you have" is typical of non-native speaker. You forgot you included both versions in your own sentences.

So you are both a native and non-native speaker? :rofl:

Tell you what, "what evidence do you have" is perfectly fine in States, but a non-native English speaker grammar nazi wannabe hypocrite like you won't understand. I advise you stop making anymore posts and go back to grade school. You'll just make a bigger fool of yourself.

On topic: Poor training was the typical lame excuse given to T-72's poor performance against M1A1, but the Indian army has worse training than the Iraqi. At least the Iraqi had fought the Iranian for 8 years and had a large scale invasion in Kuwait. Indian T-90 will be toasted when faced with M1A2 today.

Yeah man, I have nothing better to do than get angry over some Pakistani making idiotic comments on an online forum. Even when I say lol my face is more like this >> :|

The above is completely fine for use in an online medium, but if I was writing an essay or some crap I definitely wouldn't be
using smilies, lol and >> etc. If you failed your English class you won't know what modes of writing mean. From this point onwards, I am just going to assume that you not only failed English but also any other classes that involved the use of logic and reasoning.

You are a complete moron, why would I not double check my own work when I am belittling someone else's grammar? I'm sorry but where I come from, we are not trained from birth to be complete idiots.

The only person digging their own grave here is you. The part of that phrase which was gramatically incorrect was this:

claim T-90 killing Abrams

I'm not saying that your posts are making my eyes bleed like some others here, but a native English speaker simply does not make such simple mistakes.

On topic: IA training is on-par to the world, provide any credible sources that say otherwise before making an affirmative statement. (just in case that goes over your head, in any argument, you can't prove a negative statement, the original claim must be proved, i.e yours)

In any case, you can add me on Facebook or something and if you really are British/American as you claim I will withdraw all of my accusations and apologise.

Abrahms will break down in in high temperature and sandy enivirons of thar desert

Not necessarily. Their gas turbine engines work fine in hot conditions. The drawback is that it can be a magnet for friendly fire. Some were destroyed by IR guided hellfire missiles.

where arjun excels.even American F-18,F-16 had problems in thar desert thats why they were rejected by iaf.

Kuwait operates F-18s. UAE operates F-16s. Israel operates F-16s. Need I say more?

India had its own reasons for rejecting them over technical grounds.

Oh! lot of Internet warrior here and lot of troll fest.... According to me Both Abram and Arjuna is good tank.
1. Abram: Its a series of Tank, There are 5 major variant. It is tried and tested platform. It was told that during evaluation in Pakistan, it couldn't hit the bulls eye. But that was 80's, Now it is 2011. Things have changed a lot between then and now.

2. T90: Its a potent tank.

3. Arjuna: Its a good machine, But still not combat proven.

Ahaha, maaaaateeee.

Perfect punctuation is not really necessary on the Internet where we have to depict emotion and expression in the way we type :) We type on forums etc, like we speak in real life. (Spoken and Written Modes) You didn't notice the one error I inserted on purpose, "what evidence you have", once again sealing your grammatical coffin ;)

However,

is very exemplary of a non-native English speaker.

I would tell you to go back to school, but I don't think any would have you.

On topic though:

There's an article somewhere that explained the poor performance of the T-72 against the M1A1 (The M1A2 didn't serve in Desert Storm, soz mate, another boo-boo there) in Iraq was due to poor crew training, low availability of spares, no thermals etc. Fighting the network-centric, highly trained, well-equipped US Army is just asking for a kerb stomp in any case.

Pit a T-72 fresh out of the assembly line with decent optics against a M1A1 and the case certainly wouldn't be the same. The basic design of the T-72/90 is very capable, the armour of the T-90 is incredible and the weapons systems highly deadly.

To some Indians here, if you don't know what the **** you're talking about please don't post random crap that makes the rest of us look bad.

Especially if you, tok lyk dis on da 1nternet..... ya????

A-*******-MEN...seriously, how can some of you even think typing like that looks remotely cool. It's more reminiscent of a flea infested epileptic chihuahua on crack.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom