What's new

Arjumand Hussain who stood up against Rehman Malik and PML-N MNA looses his Job

Mr. Arjumund Hussain, Salute you Sir for your stand against the stand vs VIP culture and corruption of Politicians who feel that its birth right to use "FREE" resources with out paying rent , and its their birth right to make 200-300 people wait illegally just because they themselves were Late.....

Thank you for your stand and we are with you 100% in this stand

20dbca70ae306640bebfe1ea07e574c2.jpg

This is the company email for company that laid of Mr Arjumund Hussain
Just sent 2 emails to their company accounts for my ANGER at this news

marketing@gerrys.com.pk
info@gerrys.com.pk

For wrongful termination , the guilty party was the VIP culture man, and the person who did his duty and what was right for people was laid off from his work

Send out an email , these VIP folks thinks its Dada giri to fire anyone who does honest work

##################################################################

Dear Representative at Gerry's,

I came to know of the illegal , laying off of Mr Arjumund Hussain. He had acted in nothing but good faith for the benefit of People who use international Airlines. He took a stand against a VIP culture that has not only robbed Pakistan of its resources but has always considered itself above the law and order.

I do not agree with your stand and Demand that in all fairness such a honorable man be returned to his duties so he can continue to give value to the organization. If such actions are not taken, I would certainly remember this for future purchase of Airline Ticket and Take my business else where

If my family has to wait 2-3 hours just because some VIP person thinks he owns the plane I would also want him take the next flight and not make me and my family wait 2-3 hours

If the VIPs , act in vulgar manner and disrupt security of Aviation proper Aviation disruption laws should be enacted against such VIPs

Also note every year 5-10 tickets are purchased for different members of my family and I hope you take this seriously and return the man to his job and give him a Bonus that he deserves

Thank you
Concerned Customer

Last edited:
We should also write to the British high Commission for who Gerry's process visas.

Firings and hirings happen throughout corporate culture around the world. However, there are methods and certain ways to carry out such activities, there are various examples of such actions having been carried out within corporate firms within the US but . You dont fire a person without a show cause notice after he lands back home and shows upto work the next warning and ask him to write his own resignation. The only reason that came as 2+2 was this .. political pressure.

Still, Luqman was not supposed to reveal this and this was only mentioned to him offhanded. Being the ratings anchor that he is, he took this point and made his whole show revolve around it. The show was to talk about the incident, but as things in the media go.. what sells. Sadly, Gerry's group otherwise has a good repute has to suffer this tirade because of their bad handling of the incident.

Pakistanis must boycott this shameless American group .........

Firings and hirings happen throughout corporate culture around the world. However, there are methods and certain ways to carry out such activities, there are various examples of such actions having been carried out within corporate firms within the US but . You dont fire a person without a show cause notice after he lands back home and shows upto work the next warning and ask him to write his own resignation. The only reason that came as 2+2 was this .. political pressure.

Still, Luqman was not supposed to reveal this and this was only mentioned to him offhanded. Being the ratings anchor that he is, he took this point and made his whole show revolve around it. The show was to talk about the incident, but as things in the media go.. what sells. Sadly, Gerry's group otherwise has a good repute has to suffer this tirade because of their bad handling of the incident.

The pushback was inevitable. I hope it was worth the price, that is all.

All of this will be wasted if the spark of that protest dies out, as it seems to be doing.

What a joke company . Brother everywhere on top positions.

Gerry's Board of Directors
Group Chairman: Afzal Wali Muhammad

Vice Chairman: Amin Wali Muhammad
Group Managing Director: Akram Wali Muhammad
Group Director Finance: Anis Wali Muhammad
Group Director: Arshad Wali Muhammad

http://www.gerrys.com.pk/profile.asp#Profile

Boycott this patwari group!
No wonder arjumand hussain is pissed off from whole system

Last edited:
The pushback was inevitable. I hope it was worth the price, that is all.

All of this will be wasted if the spark of that protest dies out, as it seems to be doing.

You would ask Rosa Parks that? Or the Tunisian man?

What a shame!!! People of Pakistan should bycott this group and show them power of common people.

Brothers,

Gerry's not have to do any thing with PIA, if myt boss fired me, then i start saying that because i love IK, and says go nawaz go,that's why my boss fired me, then that will became the news for Media.

secondly we not should appreciate any one who not follow discipline of the company, because if start prevailing in the society, then our society became so agile, that u not even able to talk to your assistant on any matter.

Today what IK teaching, is absolutely not good for society!

Last edited:
Instead of arjuman shahib came in national press, he went to Mubashir luqman programme.
when someone came in National press, then people ask the counter question to verify the facts !

but like Mohammad afzal, he came to Mubashir programme, and runaway!

What a joke company . Brother everywhere on top positions.

Gerry's Board of Directors
Group Chairman: Afzal Wali Muhammad

Vice Chairman: Amin Wali Muhammad
Group Managing Director: Akram Wali Muhammad
Group Director Finance: Anis Wali Muhammad
Group Director: Arshad Wali Muhammad

http://www.gerrys.com.pk/profile.asp#Profile

Boycott this patwari group!
No wonder arjumand hussain is pissed off from whole system

Khandani group ........

Back
Top Bottom