What's new

Argentina vs venezuela in kolkata..in pics !!

India should regularly arrange such matches. And BD should try and follow the same. Also China should try/

When will there be no iron fence around the stadiums in S. Asia? We are sill less civilized.

Then you'd be wise not to send Messi to Mumbai or New Delhi aswell. ;)
Who knows some lunatics might seize and bomb the hotel the Argentinians are staying at, including Messi.

Next time, don't be so hypocritical.

As for staying on-topic, it's a shame that thatse big football teams did not go to Pakistan, but it's understandable, only our government to blame for the security situation in certain areas.

It's good for the development of soccer/football in south east asia though! :tup:

why are you running away from realities..not few places but whole pakistan is in a sate of war and its not wise to let precious sportsmen risk their life just to please some pakistanis...

as far as India is concerned, we successfully organised CWG and Cricket World Cup and we keep organising major international events throughout every year but there has not been a single attack on any player unlike what Sri Lankan's faced in some remote part of the world

why are you running away from realities..not few places but whole pakistan is in a sate of war and its not wise to let precious sportsmen risk their life just to please some pakistanis...

as far as India is concerned, we successfully organised CWG and Cricket World Cup and we keep organising major international events throughout every year but there has not been a single attack on any player unlike what Sri Lankan's faced in some remote part of the world

Have I not admitted in my post that the security situation in our country in certain areas is not up to the mark?
Have I not put the blame on e.g. our own government for the failures?

So where am I running away? Or did you forget to take off your anti-Pakistan glasses when you were reading my post?

It seems to me that you're running away from reality, when I start about Mumbai and New Delhi for example, you quickly brush it away and follow it up with the Cricket World cup.

Now who's delusional and trying to hide reality here? Yes it has been organised succesfully without any serious issues if i'm correct.

But that doesn't take any fears away of people planning to book a hotel in Mumbai for example, or going to the bazaar /market in Delhi.

As hypocrit as you are, extremists are also active in your country, and as much as I hate to say it, the chances of yet another bomb blast or terror attack inside India is quite large.

It's really ignorant and hypocrit, not to mention pretty stupid for an Indian like you to point at Pakistan and warn others of not going there or else they might risk their lives, while in your own country, the danger and threat is there aswell.

Oh and don't forget, I said I "would have liked" to see them play in Pakistan aswell, but the security situation in our country simply would not allow for it to take place.

So...where, "for my own pleasure", would I want sportsmen to come and lose their lives right now inside Pakistan?

Think about the terrorist strikes your country has suffered, before you even think of looking at Pakistan.

If someone in Switzerland or the Netherlands for example made this remark, I would've agreed to a certain extent and understood where this person came from and how his views are.

Since those countries have not witnessed the kinds of attacks both Pakistan and India have.

But coming from you, I can only scratch my head and wonder which direction you're going. :undecided:

Being delusional and stubborn about it, not accepting that India too has these problems, will only increase the danger of unawareness among your people.

as far as India is concerned, we successfully organised CWG

Does the press in India not inform you about world opinion Halwa ? I ask this because.....I think its time you were informed.....how the Indian organisation of the Commonwealth Games made India an international laughing stock.
However, having said that, I think its nice to see international football matches being played in India.....and I'm not surprised it was played in Calcutta. Those West Bengalis really are passionate football fans.

Messi cannot replicate Barca form for Argentina, simple as that. He does not have Xavi, Iniesta and Villa to thread the balls through most of the time. He can do his own stuff as well, but not all the time. Alot of his goals are assisted.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom