What's new

ARGENTINA TEAM ATTACKED IN INDIA AFTER BEATING INDIA

No other Indian channel has reported this incident, I even searched on google. It is only the Pakistani channel ARY which has come out with false news. May be ARY Channel wants to increase their TRP,since India lost the match, ARY found a golden opportunity to fabricate some false news and milk the situation.

More fake news by pakistani news channels. The other today was china assuring pakistan of vetoing indias nsg entry.

China itself joined nsg recently and has no veto there.

I have no doubt all this bs cones from "managed" reporters and channels. Pakistani state continues to fool their gullible population. Ary even mentioned shiv sena.

Dont any pakistani sane posters feel the need to question this obviously made up stuff (not even colored, absolutely made up, ahmed qureshi type).

Interestingly all these channels are quite pro pak army ;)

Its never been a question of Protein Deficiency Mate! The issue is common with the general public of South Asia. Including ****-stan.

Do correct my memory;

but of late, i can recall such incidents on the rise in Hindu-stan;
I was trying to correlate if that has to do with the fact that there is a Hindu representative part in the center leading the government.

cum hoc ergo propter hoc ?

Stop believing in ARY news. How did ARY news get to know about what actually happened? Do they have correspondents in India?

First class protein, and still believe in all propaganda that is fed.
lmao a Pakistani news channel, a joke of a channel, whose credibility is questioned even by the Pakistanis.

Now what is this abt ARY ?

image.jpeg
Is shahid masood on ary? He has been the other prime example of pakistani intellligentsia these days.

Shameless lot.

Do correct my memory;

but of late, i can recall such incidents on the rise in Hindu-stan;
I was trying to correlate if that has to do with the fact that there is a Hindu representative part in the center leading the government.

cum hoc ergo propter hoc ?

If India were that intolerant, a Movie like PK would not have made to a box office hit taking home over 300 crores.

If India were that intolerant, a Movie like PK would not have made to a box office hit taking home over 300 crores.

See,

here we need to calibrate "that"

as i remember, there was some protest on that movie ?

See,

here we need to calibrate "that"

as i remember, there was some protest on that movie ?

So a few people in 1.2 billion can not even protest? Why does ones right to protest anti-tolerance now? It became one of the highest grossing movies ever, was allowed by sendor board, courts, govts and hailed in media and enjoyed unprecedented popular support. What else do you want?

Aww, poor pakistanis couldn't protect the Lankan cricket team in Pakistan and now talking about fake attacks on sports teams in India.

No one expect Ary news is reporting this. Makes one wonder where they get there news from.

India were defeated comprehensively by Argentina by 3-0 at Raipur during the Hockey World League finals. Argentina dominated the entire match and the India team struggled to coordinate during the entire match.

According to reports this has sparked intense reaction in India as the bus carrying the Argentina team from the stadium to the hotel was attacked and stones were hurled at team but thankfully no player was injured but the windows were cracked due to the incident.

This has led to review of the security situation and the officials have decided to tighten the security and take measures to counter such issues.

Although the India media is reporting that it was just an accident but it remains to be seen whether that is the truth or are they trying to cover up the matter to avoid criticism.

This is not the first team such extremist acts have been associated with sports in India because recently Shiv Sena extremists also barged into BCCI headquarters when the the PCB delegation was on a visit to India regarding the cricket series.
Argentina team attacked | ARYSports.tv

Look like Indians and sportsman ship are two different thinks. Now we can hear lot of lecture form our Indian members.

upload_2015-11-28_14-32-57.jpeg

Aww, poor pakistanis couldn't protect the Lankan cricket team in Pakistan and now talking about fake attacks on sports teams in India.
No other Indian channel has reported this incident, I even searched on google. It is only the Pakistani channel ARY which has come out with false news. May be ARY Channel wants to increase their TRP,since India lost the match, ARY found a golden opportunity to fabricate some false news and milk the situation.

There is no cure for Indian ego

HWL 2015: Bus carrying Argentina's hockey team hit by stone, no one hurt | Zee News

Now where is your ground?

No one expect Ary news is reporting this. Makes one wonder where they get there news from.

Same ego case

Severe ego case

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom