What's new

ARGENTINA TEAM ATTACKED IN INDIA AFTER BEATING INDIA

CHD

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
India were defeated comprehensively by Argentina by 3-0 at Raipur during the Hockey World League finals. Argentina dominated the entire match and the India team struggled to coordinate during the entire match.

According to reports this has sparked intense reaction in India as the bus carrying the Argentina team from the stadium to the hotel was attacked and stones were hurled at team but thankfully no player was injured but the windows were cracked due to the incident.

This has led to review of the security situation and the officials have decided to tighten the security and take measures to counter such issues.

Although the India media is reporting that it was just an accident but it remains to be seen whether that is the truth or are they trying to cover up the matter to avoid criticism.

This is not the first team such extremist acts have been associated with sports in India because recently Shiv Sena extremists also barged into BCCI headquarters when the the PCB delegation was on a visit to India regarding the cricket series.
Argentina team attacked | ARYSports.tv

Again extreme - reaction to a sporting event

I am still not sure why Pakistan is bothering to play cricket with India we could be playing Cricket (Domestic)

I agree that its an unfortunate incident and shouldn't have happened, yet, calling it Extreme makes me want to remind you what happened to the Lankan's in your country.

Admitting a problem is a good start , and admitting there is extremism - such reaction to a sporting event ?
Today Pakistan lost I forgot all about it in 2-3 hours I did not go burn a bus down for English cricket players

Admitting a problem is a good start , and admitting there is extremism - such reaction to a sporting event ?
Today Pakistan lost I forgot all about it in 2-3 hours I did not go burn a bus down for English cricket players

Thats the very reason why the match is happennin in Dubai bro. I would have agreed your point had the match been in Pak.

Fake news by Pakistani channels. Am sorry but India is not going to a sports pariah like Pakistan, no matter how hard you lots try. :lol:

Raipur: A bus carrying Argentina's hockey team was today accidentally hit by a stone in Chhattisgarh's capital Raipur where the Hockey World League (HWL) final is being hosted, prompting police to review the whole security arrangements. (Hockey World League: Argentina Thrash India in Opener)

The incident took place around 9:30 pm in Math Puraina area while the bus was carrying Argentina players to the hotel from the stadium after the visitors thrashed India by 3-0 in the opening game of the event.

"A window of the bus developed cracks after a stone allegedly hurled by a child on a stray animal accidentally hit the vehicle, but nobody was injured in the incident," Inspector General of Police Raipur Range, GP Singh told PTI.

Really I watched the briliant game with my parents , great fight , team came short

Series lost no problem , its sport was fun watch , enjoyable cricket

End of story no burning bus

I agree that its an unfortunate incident and shouldn't have happened, yet, calling it Extreme makes me want to remind you what happened to the Lankan's in your country.

There is a difference between terrorists attacking a team

and normal (supposedly ) citizens attacking a team because they couldn't tolerate a defeat.

Do you believe had Hindu-stan population not been deprived of first class protein for generation;
this behavior could have been avoided ?

and normal (supposedly ) citizens attacking a team because they couldn't tolerate a defeat.

Do you believe had Hindu-stan population not been deprived of first class protein for generation;

Its never been a question of Protein Deficiency Mate! The issue is common with the general public of South Asia. Including ****-stan.

Stop believing in ARY news. How did ARY news get to know about what actually happened? Do they have correspondents in India?

First class protein, and still believe in all propaganda that is fed.

Reference
Argentina team attacked | ARYSports.tv

looks like they were attacked

lmao a Pakistani news channel, a joke of a channel, whose credibility is questioned even by the Pakistanis.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom