What's new

Area where 16 BSF men were killed to go to Bangladesh

Status
Not open for further replies.
& what do u mean that India couldn't do anything b'coz Hasina was in power?? does BD transforms to US when Hasina is in power??

May be the then Indian Govt dint want public anger ?? that could have led to protests and anti-BD sentiments

Well, i don't know how Indian Govt. Managed it, but the commander who was in charge of that attack said it was well above 100.i But couldn't find the link, it was published in Bengali daily, which one i forgot!

How did he know?? Did he heard 100 cries??

To take away 100 dead bodies from battle field needs 300 men force and even that would be tough when some super martial 13 BDR men are wracking havoc on indian soldiers.

And dont misjudge Indian army with pak one. We respect our deads.

The report has a few errors and inconsistencies. I will not correct them line after line, but will describe the then situation at the border.

1) Pyrduah was a part of east Pakistan. But, during the 1971 war of independence India took away this land. GoB and BDR protested it with India, and subsequently there was an agreement that until the matter is settled, it will remain with India. However, India may not construct any permanent structures, such as road, bridge, watch tower there.

2) In the beginning of 2001 BDR watched India building a road that leads to the BSF camp. BSF did not heed to BDR appeal and said the decision was made at the upper political level, and, therefore, BD should engage the GoI to settle the issue.

3) On the night of (probably) 13th March a few BDR troops entered the BSF camp, captured the troops and declared the area a part of Bangladesh.

4) GoI and and the Indian public became furious at that. SHW was under Indian pressure to vacate the land and release the BSF troops. 3000 to 4000 BSF and IA troops amassed at that border within a few hours after the day break. BDR also assembled some 300 troops of its own to face IA while political dialogue was continuing. SHW agreed to Indian proposal that the area be vacated, BSF troops be released and the issue be settled at the political level. BDR released the BSF troops and vacated Pyrduah.

5) Every one thought the matter was settled. But, IA took the matter seriously. It decided to capture the 13 BDR troops at Baraibari border, far away from Pyrduah, in order to take revenge of Pyrduah. IA amassed a total of 800 troops out of which 400 crossed international border to attack the BDR BoP at the dead of dark night of (probably) 16th April.

6) A teenage boy, ordered by his father, was in the field to check if the level of irrigation water was sufficient or not. They were planning to take the pump macine in the next morning.

7) This is how this young boy saw the movement of IA troops at far. He ran under the shade of trees and informed about the matter to his elders, who ran to the Border Outpost and informed the BDR about the IA intrusion.

8) The CO with the approval of his 12 colleagues decided not to vacate the land, but fight the agressors. They prayed a quick one or two Raqat Namaz, asked for forgiveness to Allah, embraced each other knowing it was their last meet, no chance they would comeback alive after the battle.

9) So, the battle was between valiant 13 BDR and 400 IA troops. The BDR CO ordered his troops to scatter in the left and right. When the IA troops were about 80m away, he ordered firing. 97 IA troops were killed in that battle, but the retreating IA troops took most of the bodies away. !6 bodies remained in the Bangladesh land. BDR troops made a new history.

Why stop trolling there? We can take this further...

10) Bangladeshis annexed all of Indian North East, thanks to extreme bravery of the Bangladesh Air Force which destroyed the IAF.

11) Bangladesh sent out its Frigates and Air Craft carriers and wreaked havoc all across the Southern and Eastern Parts of Indian coast. Bangladesh had conquered all of Bihar, UP and Weste Bengal.

12) Bangladesh returned to the former glory of the Muslim Empire, annexing Delhi by outfighting all the Indian soldiers with their 4 feet 11 inch soldiers.

13) The alarm clock went off, and Bangladeshis had to wake up, turn on their Television screen, and were brought back to reality and shown their real aukaat in the world by BSF.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bangles wearing BSF cowardness was exposed on that faithful day. Indians being the cowards they are will only run into hiding when it comes to arms conflict and orchestrate massacres with the help of their awami dalals. That has been the nature of India since its birth.
BTW why the hell are we even replying to trolling indians in this thread? :angry:

How did he know?? Did he heard 100 cries??

To take away 100 dead bodies from battle field needs 300 men force and even that would be tough when some super martial 13 BDR men are wracking havoc on indian soldiers.

And dont misjudge Indian army with pak one. We respect our deads.

not only 13 BDR MAN, the whole village surrounded the invaders and killed them !

Bangles wearing BSF cowardness was exposed on that faithful day. Indians being the cowards they are will only run into hiding when it comes to arms conflict and orchestrate massacres with the help of their awami dalals. That has been the nature of India since its birth.
BTW why the hell are we even replying to trolling indians in this thread? :angry:

Last time I heard you saying BSF is killing you people like cattles. Not sure if you were right then who is coward. :coffee:

May be the then Indian Govt dint want public anger ?? that could have led to protests and anti-BD sentiments

That no way justifies Indian restrain "IF" 97 IA soldiers were killed.

+ No BD member has given me any link to this claim, which i asked for long ago.

not only 13 BDR MAN, the whole village surrounded the invaders and killed them !

Then how come indians take away there dead mates??

They should have been retreated alone in fear.

Ok tell me what you believe is the reason India didn't discloses the number and neither act tough??

Why dont India want anti BD sentiments when BD killed 100 of indian troops??

I dont know about 100 0r 10 0r may be 18, 16 but whatever the number of Indian soldiers killed during intrusion attempt or result of illegal occupation of BD land, BUT its a realistic approach that the then Indian Govt would have avoided any public anger at home that could have galwanised to anti-BD sentiments which again would meant anti-India sentiments in BD which i am sure NO indian govt like even now.

If 97 IA dead like the joker said was actually true, we would have made Bangladesh into such a situation that 1971 would have been an amusement park experience for them.

Its mostly BSF that does whatever it does in BD border, never used IA there.

If 97 IA dead like the joker said was actually true, we would have made Bangladesh into such a situation that 1971 would have been an amusement park experience for them.Its mostly BSF that does whatever it does in BD border, never used IA there.

No govt NO political set up goes into such brazen childish threats But only sentimental public :) i am sure the Indian govt of that time and current even in future wont air such childish sentiments but would go for diplomatic soultion.

I dont know about 100 0r 10 0r may be 18, 16 but whatever the number of Indian soldiers killed during intrusion attempt or result of illegal occupation of BD land, BUT its a realistic approach that the then Indian Govt would have avoided any public anger at home that could have galwanised to anti-BD sentiments which again would meant anti-India sentiments in BD which i am sure NO indian govt like even now.

That make sense if you agrees to the number stated by GOI not some BD fanboys.

100 is too big a number to show restraints and thats too against bangladesh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom