What's new

Are You Satisfied from ISI work...??

asad ikram

Reaction score
what u think guys ISI is doing right work or not...in my view absoultely not.....

A big Nooo...
1.They are not dealing with CIA properly i-e showing itself weak
2.OBL lived in PAkistan and they didnt know
3.Alot of terror attcks, less results by ISI
4.People are killed in Balochistan and now salim Snhehzad,who will investigate,if investigated what are the results.
5.ISI people accused in Mumbai Attacks,no solid clarificaation

A big Nooo...
1.They are not dealing with CIA properly i-e showing itself weak
2.OBL lived in PAkistan and they didnt know
3.Alot of terror attcks, less results by ISI
4.People are killed in Balochistan and now salim Snhehzad,who will investigate,if investigated what are the results.
5.ISI people accused in Mumbai Attacks,no solid clarificaation

well poineer..i agreed with some of ur points....but the main thing why ISI is showing him self a weaker aGEncy..it was nt like that before...dont know what gona happen.....i am realy desperate from ISI work ..:(

I though ISI is number 1 in world...if they are failing .....it's either intentional or too foolish....

Last edited by a moderator:
You like it, or you hate it, You can't Ignore it....\

You can't make any change... ISI got its root deep inside pakistan.. It has developed self nurturing mechanism....

Yes!!!

Apart from some mistakes done by them, i still think they are doing their best. Our politicians are the real crook, who try to blame everything on them...they even tried to chop their head by issuing a Prime minister order to end ISI's international role...thank God, army intervened and decision was taken back.

Secondly our media has joined the ISI bashing team, any body in US pointed out fingers to FBI/CIA when 9/11 happened? Was CIA interrogated when WMDs were not found from Iraq? If not then why is ISI the only victim of each terrorist attack in Pakistan.

IB/CID/FIA/Police and other law enforcement organizations should also be questioned....ISI should not be held responsible for everything.

And last, but not the least thanks to RAW,CIA,Mossad and Western media ISI has been in limelight in every WoT talk show.

It's facing with a lot of challenges, but it has the potential to do better.

what u think guys ISI is doing right work or not...in my view absoultely not.....

I am not satisfied with people of Pakistan, how they think, how they react. ISI is doing what they have to.

We are satisfied. now its world famous and is in news headlines all the times from around the world.

Its not secret agency anymore, more like a public agency.

Keep the good work. cheers.

Yes!!!

Apart from some mistakes done by them, i still think they are doing their best. Our politicians are the real crook, who try to blame everything on them...they even tried to chop their head by issuing a Prime minister order to end ISI's international role...thank God, army intervened and decision was taken back.

Secondly our media has joined the ISI bashing team, any body in US pointed out fingers to FBI/CIA when 9/11 happened? Was CIA interrogated when WMDs were not found from Iraq? If not then why is ISI the only victim of each terrorist attack in Pakistan.

IB/CID/FIA/Police and other law enforcement organizations should also be questioned....ISI should not be held responsible for everything.

And last, but not the least thanks to RAW,CIA,Mossad and Western media ISI has been in limelight in every WoT talk show.
yes but many question arised on ISI these days........and agree these media mens are bullshit **** bastards

I am not satisfied with people of Pakistan, how they think, how they react. ISI is doing what they have to.
hmmmmmmm

they are definitely doing their work very well. you think it is easy just to stop these terror attacks??...they have captured alot of high profile targets and they are doing their job very well. did the CIA predict 9/11 or did anybody get to know of terror attacks before hey happened....answer is a big fat NO.

Back
Top Bottom