What's new

Are you ready for Ramadan 2020?

Aspen

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Ramadan 2020 is coming, are you ready? Self isolation will dampen things a bit this year but do you have any plans at home with the family? What are your favorite Iftar meals?

Stuck in Turkey, I don't think I am ready at all. Going to miss all the classical dishes :(

Stuck in Turkey, I don't think I am ready at all. Going to miss all the classical dishes :(
No bro, you are not going anywhere without tasting the 4-day curfew. :D We are faced with such a ridiculous situation that there is nothing we can do other than just kidding about the situation we are in. I miss my barber and friends by the way... Food is not a problem.

No bro, you are not going anywhere without tasting the 4-day curfew. :D We are faced with such a ridiculous situation that there is nothing we can do other than just kidding about the situation we are in. I miss my barber and friends by the way... Food is not a problem.

Haha, yes. It's getting worrisome, specially with the weekend curfews, don't know when the curve will begin to flatten, it's still going high.

As for food, it's not an issue but I miss the Pakistani spices, cuisine and food items. Was hoping to be back home this Ramadan. But, hey, survived 3 months on Lavaş instead of our 'parathas', can survive another :D

Yes, it won't be much different for me anyways. I am working still and will have Ramadan here with Family in the US. Lets see how it goes :D

Push

Another Ramadan with Corona, time flies by... Alhamdulillah ala kulli hal!

Back
Top Bottom