What's new

"Are you happy with life?"

No, not at all and tell you what I am satisfied with not being satisfied, it gives me life, energy, & motivation !

The question should be - "ARE YOU HAPPY WITH YOUR WIFE?"

@scorpionx @JanjaWeed Mr. @levina ?? :D
Chal tujhe bhi dikhati hu my find of the day

image.jpg

tricylic prothiadin also controls pain - its combination e orphenadrine is actually better than recurrant need of tizanidine like muscle relaxants

propanolol for low level generalized anxiety/ panic attacks

The point being that depression causes heightened sensitivity to pain? Not sure if propranolol can effectively control anxiety though, perhaps a bromazepam/alprazolam/lorazepam for sedation/anxiolysis?

The point being that depression causes heightened sensitivity to pain? Not sure if propranolol can effectively control anxiety though, perhaps a bromazepam for sedation/anxiolysis?
propanolol is ideal for anxiety in exams/interviews as its non sedating -- it helps in GAD which in some cases is a component of depression / phobia

prothiadin is very sedating - in a student should be given 75mg at night

prozac causes some sexual problems and many men want some alternative

No, not at all and tell you what I am satisfied with not being satisfied, it gives me life, energy, & motivation !

The point being that depression causes heightened sensitivity to pain? Not sure if propranolol can effectively control anxiety though, perhaps a bromazepam/alprazolam/lorazepam for sedation/anxiolysis?
propanolol ,a beta blocker,does have anxiolytic effect,,,,,,,
BZD on the other hand:D

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom