What's new

Are we sure PDF servers are in USA?

SipahSalar

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
That's what i keep hearing, but the stupidly simple errors ( not able to editor not able to create threads without clicking 150 times) one has to face navigating this site makes me think its some poor unfed hamster in Pakistan.

That's what i keep hearing, but the stupidly simple errors ( not able to editor not able to create threads without clicking 150 times) one has to face navigating this site makes me think its some poor unfed hamster in Pakistan.

don't think it has anything to do where the server is located. it's up to the webmaster to maintain and upgrade this site.

The highlighted part is why my people especially myself adore Pakistanis. Special brand of Pakistani humor right here. :laughcry::rofl::rofl::rofl::pakistan:

It should be better now. Otherwise let me know.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom