What's new

Are We Children of a lesser God: PM Imran Khan, UNGA

"are we children of lesser god ?"
i am sure mullah diesel will issue a fatwa of shirk on IK and his followers will chant slogans against.:lol:

oh what the hell. i wrote this comment without going through the entire thread by the way of joke but then i went through the comments sections and found it amusing and astonishing that a patwari has already taken it as a matter of shirk. hilarious.:omghaha::sarcastic:

i think it would be much better he avoid such words which are dubious and have risk of shirk in their meaning
10000000000 guns salute to a patwari............you are even ahead of mullah diesel. congratulations. this reminds me of a joke. in a village there was a mirasi who developed some enmity against the khateeb . the khateeb was giving khutba on jummah and he said " qala rasool Allah ......"in arabic and then the mirassi immediately got up and said to the people dekho iss nay rasool ka kala kah dia hay and the people beat up the khateeb. :lol::rofl:

i think it would be more appropriate if he said that are we not creatures and servant of same GOD ALMIGHTY WHO made you western people
That is exactly what he said.
It is a lack of understanding of the English vernacular on your part.
I think it was a brilliantly apt phrase to use.

That is exactly what he said.
It is a lack of understanding of the English vernacular on your part.
I think it was a brilliantly apt phrase to use.
Have you read translation of Holy Quran in english, such words are never used in translation of Holy Quran even in english.We should not mix right with wrong

@Yaseen1 can you stop nit picking? He addressed a nation in their language.

No shirk! Shirk means BELIEVE AND ACTION not question and words ONLY!

Have you read translation of Holy Quran in english, such words are never used in translation of Holy Quran even in english.We should not mix right with wrong
You've stopped making any sense.
With respect, you understand English words but you do not understand the English language.

What IK said was inspirational, those that needed to understand, understood.
It was a brilliant turn of phrase.

i think it would be more appropriate if he said that are we not creatures and servant of same GOD ALMIGHTY WHO made you western people
No. It would not be effective as they do not have the same belief as you do. To make THEM understand one has to talk in THEIR language using THEIR idioms and THEIR icons. What he said about being children is for the WEST to understand and should not be reflective of PM IK's personal belief set.

patwaris, jiyalas, diesels and indians have some objections about IK's speeh such as:
speech was too long. he should have listened to the alarm and saw the red light.
he committed shirk by saying words like children of lesser god so he is wajib ul katal.
he disgraced pak in front of the whole world by mentioning and exposing (nanga ker dia) the thugs who have been ruling the country for past 10 years.

"Children of God" is used in both old and new testaments. As far as I know it's a Hebrew expression to mean GOD loves all mankind as father loves his kids, irrespective of race, color etc. It's nothing "biological"!! The Jewish folks have understood it as in the old testament. IK has thrown the ball to the court of those folks who preach GOD loves all mankind alike, but they act differently....

You've stopped making any sense.
With respect, you understand English words but you do not understand the English language.

What IK said was inspirational, those that needed to understand, understood.
It was a brilliant turn of phrase.
he doesnt want to understand. he is a patwari so..............

People shouting about Shirk should really watch Dr. Zakir reply on youtube. As a muslim we call Hazrat Ibrahim AS our father. Does that make us His children? Sons of God is used in bible and is meant to be the people who follow God. Dr Zakir explained it clearly that Islam has no objection to this point of view. But if christians think that Jesus is the begotton son of God then that is Shirk.

People shouting about Shirk should really watch Dr. Zakir reply on youtube. As a muslim we call Hazrat Ibrahim AS our father. Does that make us His children? Sons of God is used in bible and is meant to be the people who follow God. Dr Zakir explained it clearly that Islam has no objection to this point of view. But if christians think that Jesus is the begotton son of God then that is Shirk.
It could refer to every human being as we all are created by God, therefore all his children.

No. It would not be effective as they do not have the same belief as you do. To make THEM understand one has to talk in THEIR language using THEIR idioms and THEIR icons. What he said about being children is for the WEST to understand and should not be reflective of PM IK's personal belief set.
When Holy Prophet (P.B.U.H) preached jews and christans He never used such terms and words to make them understand according to their belief but strongly condemned using these words and regarded it as abusing words for GOD ALMIGHTY

Hatta gundede hiltti kue hain.. putwari...he defended islam for 25 minutes and here he goes.. bugze Imran
Defending true Islam is real matter, there is no bugze imran i have appreciated in my earlier posts his good parts of speech,if you have not read them what I can do but where someone does intentional or unintentional mistake it is our duty to point out it so he may correct himself and become more good and refined leader

When Holy Prophet (P.B.U.H) preached jews and christans He never used such terms and words to make them understand according to their belief but strongly condemned using these words and regarded it as abusing words for GOD ALMIGHTY

Defending true Islam is real matter, there is no bugze imran i have appreciated in my earlier posts his good parts of speech,if you have not read them what I can do but where someone does intentional or unintentional mistake it is our duty to point out it so he may correct himself and become more good and refined leader
Can you give us a quote where the Holy Prophet pbuh condemned the words "children of a lesser god".
Thanks in advance.

Can you give us a quote where the Holy Prophet pbuh condemned the words "children of a lesser god".
Thanks in advance.
The problem is not limited to words but to the context in which they are used.His speech represents that he is referring to GOD ALMIGHTY and lesser is used as idiom.I am not making accusation that his intention was to commit shirk but I think that he has not chosen right words which may have delivered same message in effective manner

Back
Top Bottom