What's new

Are TTP mullah coming in Swat, Again?

Guarding borders is not a duty of provincial governments.
Who authorizes negotiations and who is negotiating with TTP?

When I read comments like what PTI is doing it makes me shake my head in disbelief. PTI is doing a damn good job in building roads, providing health care , education and fixing broken governance.

Controlling Talibans is not a provincial job.

When I read comments like what PTI is doing it makes me shake my head in disbelief. PTI is doing a damn good job in building roads, providing health care , education and fixing broken governance.

Controlling Talibans is not a provincial job.
PTI has been the biggest taliban sympathiser and has always advocated for talks. So cut the bullshit.

Secondly TTP bought time via negotiation and have fully penetrated. Secondly local pathan scum are still providing support and human intel.

Clearly we need to just negotiate twice as hard. #BajwaDoctrine #FaizDoctrine.

PTI has been the biggest taliban sympathiser and has always advocated for talks. So cut the bullshit.

Secondly TTP bought time via negotiation and have fully penetrated. Secondly local pathan scum are still providing support and human intel.

Perhaps you should be sent to Swat in diapers to deal with this complex social/political/economic/tribal/
Geopolitical/ethnic/religious/sectarian issue with many stakeholders who don’t talk to each other and with army/federal/provincial stakeholders on different pages .

I am sure you will be able to fix the problem immediately.
No shortage of idiots ….

And just for the correction it is the army making an effort to negotiate not PTI.

Present government is too busy sending suitcases of dollars abroad for safe keeping and couldn’t care less .

yehi plan hai! hamari fauj ka kaam sirf dha keh liye zameen qabza karna hai ab ttp keh bhanay phailay chungi bannay gee phir chungi say bhata collection hoge phir zameen peh qabza hoga aur phir soocaaity launch hoge!

Govt and Security forces seems incompetent, as TTP mosquitoes are coming...But
Is not this incompetency of PTI as Govt there is of PTI?

Why PTI is not using Police, Rangers, FC to defend motherland?

It does not mean PTI wants, TTP should capture land and they tell media Bajwa is traitor and incompetent?

Why not PTI provincial govt is ordering armed forces to take action?

Was Osama bin Laden not Hero of Imran Khan?
TTP is also group of Al Qaeda network, Osama was Al Qaeda leader.
PTI was not crying for Zawahiri of Al Qaeda few days ago?

Govt and Security forces seems incompetent, as TTP mosquitoes are coming...But
Is not this incompetency of PTI as Govt there is of PTI?
Why PTI is not using Police, Rangers, FC to defend motherland?

It does not mean PTI wants, TTP should capture land and they tell media Bajwa is traitor and incompetent?
Why not PTI provincial govt is ordering armed forces to take action?

Army should handle it. It’s not PTI hosting drone strikes for the US.

suitcases of dollars abroad for safe keeping and couldn’t care less .
You should be the one wearing diapers with this type of statements.

Most importantly what has Faiz been doing as Peshawar Corp commander? Guy is a massive failure and political stooge.

Army should handle it. It’s not PTI hosting drone strikes for the US.

You still think TTP was created on reaction of Drone Strikes? Lol

Osama was Hero of your leader, Was Zawahiri his Heroine?

All TTP leadership went to Hell on Drone Strikes.

And your leader taking credit Drone Strikes stopped on order of him, Instead they stopped when mullah ran away to Afghanistan on Zarb e Azb Operation.

You still think TTP was created on reaction of Drone Strikes? Lol

Osama was Hero of your leader, Was Zawahiri his Heroine?

All TTP leadership went to Hell on Drone Strikes.

And your leader taking credit Drone Strikes stopped on order of him, Instead they stopped when mullah ran away to Afghanistan on Zarb e Azb Operation.

Then why did Army not finish the job?

Back
Top Bottom