What's new

Are the ancient Hindu myths of a land bridge connecting India and Sri Lanka true? Scientific analysi

Carbon dating does not work on rocks and minerals.

Of course it does.

They method involves measuring the decay of the naturally occurring radioactive isotope within the material.

Be it Rock or Sand or wood.

Of course it does.

They method involves measuring the decay of the naturally occurring radioactive isotope within the material.

Be it Rock or Sand or wood.

There are no C14 left Rock or Sand my friend. They occur in woods.

alright then how Rocks which are millions of years old has been dated? scientist have even dated rocks which came to earth with some meteorite millions of years ago, answer is RadioMetric dating.

you are right in one part no orginal organic carbon remains on them,

Carbon dating is a generic term for Radiometric dating, but strictly speaking no trace of C14 remain in older rocks. Dating of rocks is done by testing potassium–argon dating and uranium–lead dating.

1. Geological & geophysical studies of Ram Sethu reveal the presence of loose marine sand below the coral layer, clearly indicating the coral layer in the form of boulders are not natural and formed on their own, but have been transported by somebody and dumped there.

This clearly establishes the fact that Nala Sethu is very much man made in the distant past.

2. Second Fact is that the sea water around the Indian ocean has risen by around 17 meters (670 feet) in the last 7000 years. Today the average depth of this sea link is only 12 feet.

its interesting how south india is so dry in satellite image.

alright then how Rocks which are millions of years old has been dated? scientist have even dated rocks which came to earth with some meteorite millions of years ago, answer is RadioMetric dating.

you are right in one part no orginal organic carbon remains on them,

Radiometric dating is just one method. I don't think radiometric dating was used to determine the age of rocks and sand in Adam's bridge shoal. It is absurd to say that there are 4000 years old rocks sitting on 7000 years old sand.

Radiometric dating is just one method. I don't think radiometric dating was used to determine the age of rocks and sand in Adam's bridge shoal. It is absurd to say that there are 4000 years old rocks sitting on 7000 years old sand.

There is also the case of the amazing "Floating rocks" found in Rameshwaram.

These are neither corals nor are they pumic rocks. In any case, there has been no volcanic activity around Rameshwaram for the last 4 million years.

MeVlw8GXHfSVEW_opM4V3UsKBSF2xwzLg8HGQHk48xGOyVd3_uqusz5bvGFQf1you0506IlmLABDcUCe_t3e4Wb_JreHYuPXtPhVYEBH-SWzT9FuZ2aznSs5AXpjKMAZIOPZAf5T

FloatingstonesofShriRamSetu1.png

Analysis have shown that the earlier theories of "air bubbles" being tapped inside them is also wrong. They have the same physical and chemical composition of normal stones.

There is an explanation for this in the Tulsi Ramayana.

NASA proved it that it is myth but was man made bridge 4-5 thousands year old
I don't think it to be a myth. If ancients can make great wall of China, and structures like Pyramids, why not this bridge as well.

Back
Top Bottom